Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! (73626 Views)

Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES / Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures / Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by FKO81(m): 6:57am On Mar 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
IBADAN is 27 times bigger than Enugu Abeg

Ibadan
I'm patiently waiting for the day you will open Ibadan thread, I will pay you back kindly, except I'm not online

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Oxtonguy: 7:07am On Mar 26, 2017
ameezy:

Bros u b pest?
Why body just dey burn you angry
Na ur type nai no deh get sense
Hear this meladicted loony talking trash, the pics pain u for body abi grin You should thank me for my civility, that i don't post phoney road and haggard building in enugu that i gat in abundance in my photo albumgrin smelly rat

Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Oxtonguy: 7:15am On Mar 26, 2017
FKO81:

I'm patiently waiting for the day you will open Ibadan thread, I will pay you back kindly, except I'm not online
Your bloke started it, must they involve ibadan and any other sw city in their village complex celebration grin

Ibadan

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by FKO81(m): 7:23am On Mar 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Ibadan estates
grin grin grin So after I revealed the vehicles number plate in Owerri pictures, you went to edit the number, you see your deceitful life, ask yourself if is the best way forward for your region Keep deceiving your tribes men posting uk pictures call them IB

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Oxtonguy: 7:28am On Mar 26, 2017
FKO81:

grin grin grin So after I revealed the vehicles number plate in Owerri pictures, you went to edit the number, you see your deceitful life, ask yourself if its the best way forward for your region Keep deceiving your tribes men posting uk pictures call them IB

Yes edited it, because it can be confusing, that alalubosa gra ibadan. you said uk u could have say scotland grin

New bodija estate Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by FKO81(m): 7:36am On Mar 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Yes edited it, because it can be confusing, that alalubosa gra ibadan. you said uk u could have say scotland grin
You be real Omo Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by ezemme(m): 7:37am On Mar 26, 2017
where is Abakpa and Obiagu settlements? pls try upload those area

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Oxtonguy: 7:54am On Mar 26, 2017
Jericho mall, Ibadan

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by anaton(m): 8:00am On Mar 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
IBADAN is 27 times bigger than Enugu Abeg

Ibadan

Where are the brown roofs? grin
Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by FKO81(m): 8:04am On Mar 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Ibadan that has five mall, when Enugu is celebrating polo park

Palms mall Ibadan
Ode Enugu has more than five malls

Polo mall, GRA
Park and shop, independent layout
Roban stores, 1 Asata,
Roban stores, 2 Agbani road
Eastern shop, Ogui road, Oldest shopping mall in Enugu still operating till today.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by ameezy(m): 8:09am On Mar 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Hear this meladicted loony talking trash, the pics pain u for body abi grin You should thank me for my civility, that i don't post phoney road and haggard building in enugu that i gat in abundance in my photo albumgrin smelly rat
I don't think u are matured enough upstairs
No need to be talking with u
Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Oxtonguy: 8:12am On Mar 26, 2017
FKO81:

Polo mall, GRA
Roban stores, 1 Asata,
Eastern shop, Ogui road, Oldest shopping mall in Enugu still operating till today.
Chai Plazas, supermarkets, and stores has turn to shopping malls grin, if that the case then ibadan gat more than 2000 of them. Lagos has 9 mall, ibadan 5, abuja 4 this are the cities with highest number of malls in nigeria.

Ventura mall Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by FKO81(m): 8:19am On Mar 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Chai Plazas, supermarkets, and stores has turn to shopping malls grin, if that the case then ibadan gat more than 2000 of them. Lagos has 9 mall, ibadan 5, abuja 4 this are the cities with highest number of malls in nigeria.
Ignorant is worse than HIV, I'm recommending this link to you, Enugu has more than 3000 super markets

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1gGGsDy8QvbMw4odY5VR1x8XOtCU&hl=en_US&ll=6.452330856673582%2C7.5052281999999195&z=15
Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by YourCoffin: 8:21am On Mar 26, 2017
sunsewa16:

then Lagos come be land of wetin

I haved lived in both cities for years and I can assure you that you can't compare the mosquitoes in Enugu to that of Lagos. The most baffling is that Enugu isn't swampy. So I wonder why the battalion of mosquitoes?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by lx3as(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2017
ezemme:
where is Abakpa and Obiagu settlements? pls try upload those area

Half of Enugu population is in Abakpa; that place ha!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Sammy07: 8:30am On Mar 26, 2017
Don't say Lagos is no man's land,,, there are people who settled their b4 the arrival of the Whites...

can you say Abuja too is no Man land??
even though it's the capital of Nigeria doesn't mean it's no man land

1 Like

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by FKO81(m): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Roban stores has two malls in Enugu

1 Like

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2017
FKO81:

Polo mall, GRA
Roban stores, 1 Asata,

Is there Robans at Asata? Wow.
Add Robans of independence layout.
Plus Games inside polo park
Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by FKO81(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Is there Robans at Asata? Wow.
Add Robans of independence layout.
Plus Games inside polo park

Independence Ave, Asata, Enugu,

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by tolugar: 8:40am On Mar 26, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Is this place in Africa? The city fine no be small.

I will visit the city one day so I can leave this south west and see life on the other side. grin

Holla me when you come.
Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by FKO81(m): 8:42am On Mar 26, 2017
Henrydone:
Is that all, i thought this the most important city in east. Not impressive grin Compare to lagos, ibadan or akure
Ibadan is backward, Abakilike is far better than Akure, Ado ekiti, Osogbo talk more of Enugu city

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Oxtonguy: 8:48am On Mar 26, 2017
FKO81:

Roban stores has two malls in Enugu
Village boy the only shopping centre worth to be called mall is polo park grin You no know the meaning of mall grin

Heritage mall, Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 26, 2017
Kyllahmc:
you are damn right wink we would be very glad to have you as an in law.
My BROTHER Good morning..
Thank you.

The Truth is always Bitter.
Just Imagine, if these projects were the handiwork of Obiano.....NIGERIANS wouldn't have slept at all.
They showcase pomposity in meagre projects and defame sister states and Nigeria at large.

I am always proud of silent achievers.
I will personally invite u for my introduction in Enugu, because it appears my wife will come from there.
Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by FKO81(m): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2017
Oxtonguy:
D
Abakilike, Ebonyi state capital is far better than Akure, Osogbo, Abeokuta and Ado Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by FKO81(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2017
FKO81:

Abakilike, Ebonyi state capital is far better than Akure, Osogbo, Abeokuta and Ado Ekiti

More from Abakilike

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by FKO81(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2017
Abakilike

1 Like

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by FKO81(m): 9:08am On Mar 26, 2017
Ebonyi state teaching hospital

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by FKO81(m): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2017
More from Abakilike

1 Like

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by FKO81(m): 9:13am On Mar 26, 2017
Abakilike Ebonyi capital

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Cooly100: 9:49am On Mar 26, 2017
--
Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by chyeexcel: 9:58am On Mar 26, 2017
I live in Ibadan, Ibadan na zero ooo apart from koko house and femi Johnson. Nothing again ooo for this town. Even the koko house area na trash.I'm in kokodome right now I'm going to upload pix of the area now.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Cooly100: 10:02am On Mar 26, 2017
-

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.