Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Anyone Willing To Give A #3 Million Loan @ 20% Interest Rate? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Anyone Willing To Give A #3 Million Loan @ 20% Interest Rate? (862 Views)

N2 Million Loan Required / 4 Million Loan Or Investment Urgently Needed / Any One Willing To Give A N 3 Million Loan With An Agreed Interest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Willing To Give A #3 Million Loan @ 20% Interest Rate? by arimama: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2009
Sourcing for someone with funds and who is willing 2 give a loan of 3 million naira @ 20% interest rate,  All necessary legal procedure and agreement wil be put in place. Person sourcing for loan has integrity, gud business plan and works with a reputable organisation.

Please call dis number if interested. 07029050701. Thanx.
Re: Anyone Willing To Give A #3 Million Loan @ 20% Interest Rate? by wealth123: 1:14am On Dec 23, 2009
AM READY TO GIVE ONLY N1M@10% PER MONTH (ROLL OVER POSSIBLE) but collateral is the issue.
I will take the following: A car worth N1.5m by my estimation and must be parked in my house with a receipt dated 2 days after maturity of the Loan. 2. A properly notariised agreement that repayment will be made on maturity and collateral realised if there is default.

call 08082083126
Re: Anyone Willing To Give A #3 Million Loan @ 20% Interest Rate? by honeric01(m): 1:17am On Dec 23, 2009
wealth123:

AM READY TO GIVE ONLY N1M@10% PER MONTH (ROLL OVER POSSIBLE) but collateral is the issue.
I will take the following: A car worth N1.5m by my estimation and must be parked in my house with a receipt dated 2 days after maturity of the Loan. 2. A properly notariised agreement that repayment will be made on maturity and collateral realised if there is default.

call 08082083126

What about a loan of 1 million naira?
Re: Anyone Willing To Give A #3 Million Loan @ 20% Interest Rate? by IMguru(m): 2:42am On Dec 23, 2009
hi guys,

honestly,i've discovered that the interest based businesses are not always blessed

and sorrow and disappointment is always the end result though the beginning

may look sweet and flourishing. pls stay of them.

(1) (Reply)

* / My Business Are On Poultry Cage And Wire Mesh / Affordable Web Hosting For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.