Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen (9649 Views)

The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Does It Mean That All Confirmed Mavro Is Frozen For A Month Instead Of 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by mrlycan: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
I logged into my MMM account and discovered that 2017 mavros are frozen
I don't know what to do . even if they won't give us 2016.
Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by emerich(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
mrlycan:
I logged into my MMM account and discovered that 2017 mavros are frozen
I don't know what to do . even if they won't give us 2016.
Pls o, how authentic is this o? Cos am planning to PH heavily, my GH on NNN too has been pending for about 3 weeks now sef..... Hmmmmm...... It's well o.

1 Like

Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by mrlycan: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Check your PO
Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by thesicilian: 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
So Nigerians are still on MMM issue?

9 Likes

Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by naijafella(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
Guy, wake up.
Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by slick1(m): 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
People still dey yarn dis MMM matter?
Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by ricknol: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
see lie..i even gh my 2016 mavro yesterday nd dem don merge me as of this morning and one of the person wak dem merge me with don pay me as of this evening.so guy carry ur lie go open anoda thread..#mmmpay#mmmforlive

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by ricknol: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
see lie..i even gh my 2016 mavro yesterday nd dem don merge me as of this morning and one of the person wak dem merge me with don pay me as of this evening.so guy carry ur lie go open anoda thread..#mmmpay#mmmforlife

3 Likes

Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Young man why are you lying? I PH 70k last month and GH 91k Yesterday

5 Likes

Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by deebrain(m): 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
bloody lies.

But na wa for nairaland sha.
Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by ellagabs(f): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
lols, mmm... 2geda we change d world !!!!!.
Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by odiagabros(m): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
ricknol:
see lie..i even gh my 2016 mavro yesterday nd dem don merge me as of this morning and one of the person wak dem merge me with don pay me as of this evening.so guy carry ur lie go open anoda thread..#mmmpay#mmmforlife
Abeg hw u take gh ur 2016 marvo?
Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by ThatIgboBoy: 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
ricknol:

How did u gh that 2016 mavro?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by Mouthgag: 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
To all those fools saying it a lie, just shut the Fûck up and check your po

MMM has finally crashed again and this time, it's byebye FOREVER!
Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by ellagabs(f): 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mouthgag:

u shut da F-up n eat ur poo

4 Likes

Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by maaji: 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
ricknol:
see lie..i even gh my 2016 mavro yesterday nd dem don merge me as of this morning and one of the person wak dem merge me with don pay me as of this evening.so guy carry ur lie go open anoda thread..#mmmpay#mmmforlive
abeg how u gh 2016 mavro

1 Like

Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by MinorityTribe: 4:36am On Mar 26, 2017
Please if you experience such again don't come and open a tread on Nairaland. Please don't. Everybody on Nairaland believes MMM has crashed and it is better that way, We don't need too many attention or unserious people in the system. A few thousand serious people is enough to maintain the system. You can contact support with a screenshot of your confirm mavro and it would be released to you or just wait it out. That's a new system put in place to prevent GH from Exceeding PH. Try getting help at strategic time like 1am. I GH some parts of my 2016 mavro recently and i have already PH. From time to time you may experience "Total Daily limit exceeded" even in 2017 mavro.

Modified: News reaching me now is that there is enough PHs in the system now, The programmers are working on increasing the limit of 2016 mavro. Thumbs up for all our efforts and get ready to GH big! Both 2017 and 2016 mavro.

6 Likes

Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by MinorityTribe: 4:37am On Mar 26, 2017
maaji:
abeg how u gh 2016 mavro
How dem dey take GH before?
Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by mrlycan: 6:33am On Mar 26, 2017
MinorityTribe:
Please if you experience such again don't come and open a tread on Nairaland. Please don't. Everybody on Nairaland believes MMM has crashed and it is better that way, We don't need too many attention or unserious people in the system. A few thousand serious people is enough to maintain the system. You can contact support with a screenshot of your confirm mavro and it would be released to you or just wait it out. That's a new system put in place to prevent GH from Exceeding PH. Try getting help at strategic time like 1am. I GH some parts of my 2016 mavro recently and i have already PH. From time to time you may experience "Total Daily limit exceeded" even in 2017 mavro.

Thanks bro

3 Likes

Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by anigbajumo(m): 7:34am On Mar 26, 2017
Mouthgag:

You are nothing but a certified slowpoke bold fool,plenty of PH is available for merging u are shouting nonsense here.I av a fwend that that PH 300k since 5tho of this month that has not been merged. I also have 150k order that has not been merged. Y ar u people daft like this??

2 Likes

Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by Mouthgag: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2017
anigbajumo:

You are nothing but a certified slowpoke bold fool,plenty of PH is available for merging u are shouting nonsense here.I av a fwend that that PH 300k since 5tho of this month that has not been merged. I also have 150k order that has not been merged. Y ar u people daft like this??
Shut up dólt!
Has anyone gh lately?
Foool
Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 26, 2017
anigbajumo:

Oga, ,,,try and click gh,,,its not going thru
Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by Mouthgag: 8:09am On Mar 26, 2017
ellagabs:

u shut da F-up n eat ur poo
Go and feed your useless mother with shít
Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by MinorityTribe: 8:17am On Mar 26, 2017
ikihealthplus:
Oga, ,,,try and click gh,,,its not going thru
Yea it isn't, But it doesn't mean they have frozen it like before. It's a simple upgrade, There is lot of outstanding PH that hasn't been merged even mine. They even want to increase the limit of 2016 mavro you can GH. You guys should please stop spreading panic, Once you finally GH now you wouldn't create a thread about it but this little problem you are already shouting. Haven't we already experience worst? why does this fazed you?
Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 26, 2017
MinorityTribe:
Yea it isn't, But it doesn't mean they have frozen it like before. It's a simple upgrade, There is lot of outstanding PH that hasn't been merged even mine. They even want to increase the limit of 2016 mavro you can GH. You guys should please stop spreading panic, Once you finally GH now you wouldn't create a thread about it but this little problem you are already shouting. Haven't we already experience worst? why does this fazed you?
y can't d participant b carried along? R we dat dumb? Y is ph button not undergoing upgrade

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by MinorityTribe: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2017
ikihealthplus:
y can't d participant b carried along? R we dat dumb? Y is ph button not undergoing upgrade
It's common sense na? Who doesn't want to GH? The last time we were carried along we started spreading news of MMM crash. It is better like this, Please if you don't want to participate it isn't by force. I don't like members like you, Please once you finally GH your mavro please don't PH again. MMM is not your father property.
Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 26, 2017
MinorityTribe:
It's common sense na? Who doesn't want to GH? The last time we were carried along we started spreading news of MMM crash. It is better like this, Please if you don't want to participate it isn't by force. I don't like members like you, Please once you finally GH your mavro please don't PH again. MMM is not your father property.
lol,,,dream on
Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by oseka101(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2017
Calm down lads no need to start throwing insults. Haba...
Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by 2old4that(m): 9:38am On Mar 26, 2017
MinorityTribe:
Please if you experience such again don't come and open a tread on Nairaland. Please don't. Everybody on Nairaland believes MMM has crashed and it is better that way, We don't need too many attention or unserious people in the system. A few thousand serious people is enough to maintain the system. You can contact support with a screenshot of your confirm mavro and it would be released to you or just wait it out. That's a new system put in place to prevent GH from Exceeding PH. Try getting help at strategic time like 1am[b]. I GH some parts of my 2016 mavro recently and i have already PH[/b]. From time to time you may experience "Total Daily limit exceeded" even in 2017 mavro.

Pls like in how much range can u PH?
Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by divinelove(m): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2017
So mmm still dey pay shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by MinorityTribe: 9:47am On Mar 26, 2017
2old4that:

Pls like in how much range can u PH?
You can PH even a million naira if you want. If you are talking about GH then i think it is about 32k per day for 2016 mavro(Although some people are getting much more than that, is random) , But 2017 mavro has no limit. What you PH now is what you get plus your 30%.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please What Is The English Translation Moku Mogbe Modaran / Information About Ishiba Development And Empowerment Center / Order At Amazon @300/$1 And Ebay @320/$1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.