Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

"My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada (37704 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by Sierusvirus(m): 9:38am On Mar 26, 2017
luvinhubby:
Some persons are just allowing their personally grudges against established pastors becloud their sense of reasoning and are willing to grasp at any straw of negative publicity to malign pastors.

Everybody mentioned by this girl have denied her, her father and mother, all she did was make wild allegations without any single piece of cogent sentence or evidence. No photographs, no bank statements, no emails, no call logs, no SMS, no hotel lodging evidence, absolutely nothing and some persons choose to believe her against established conventions.

Malice is dangerous.

Words of wisdom and you just said it. she got no evidence at all and hurts me when people believe her.
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by AZeD1(m): 9:39am On Mar 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:
These Nigerian pastors are beginning to wield to much power like the Gestapo and it time somebkdy puts them in their place
Dude who hacked your account?
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by Mayflowa(m): 9:40am On Mar 26, 2017
ednut1:
Yawns. This gal no kuku get sense. Shebi u said apostle sent u money. Print out ur bank statements na. Omo ale jati jati.

The pastor hasn't denied giving her or girls money but he said they were ordinary gifts in milllions
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by Ranchhoddas: 9:44am On Mar 26, 2017
Where is that Felixomor self?

You see your life?

Your apostle has resorted to intimidation now abi?

There is a saying that ''truth is like oil; no matter how much water you pour on it, it will always float''

Your man is going down the abysssssssssssssss....
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by felixomor: 9:46am On Mar 26, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Where is that Felixomor self?

You see your life?

Your apostle has resorted to intimidation now abi?

There is a saying that ''truth is like oil; no matter how much water you pour on it, it will always float''

Your man is going down the abysssssssssssssss....

The person talking, has ran back to canada and throwing mouth from there....
That says it all.....

But wait,
Have u ever heard that somebody who hired keyamo was intimidated?

Reason a little, small boy...
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by felixomor: 9:52am On Mar 26, 2017
0b10010011:

Big lie!

She was charged when Apostle Suleman used police to arrest her and after which Keyamo came for her, Apostle bailed out.

Suleman is not pressing any charges at the moment! #Fact

This one doesnt even know what "bail" means.....smh

You are just throwing words around like an illiterate sad
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by Odkosh: 9:54am On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:
please help cook more.....we all know the truth....please advice your pastor to stop intimidating innocent soul....Na so God go intimidate him life too
what truth did you know, oya tell us.
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by Ranchhoddas: 9:55am On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

The person talking, has ran back to canada and throwing mouth from there.... That says it all.....
But wait, Have u ever heard that somebody who hired keyamo was intimidated?
Reason a little, small boy...
Kai!!!
It was the mother who was intimidated not the daughter.
There is no limit to what your apostle can do.
The adulterer and intimidator of old women!!!
Desperate bald head!!!!

1 Like

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by Odkosh: 9:57am On Mar 26, 2017
hardywaltz:
Apostle ain't getting off this sex scandal
if he likes let him and his wife roll all over the floor in new pictures showing love..
and anytime you see him and his wife been happy together, you continue to be sad. no one gives a damn about you. sule will be happy over his enemies which you are one of them.
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by felixomor: 10:00am On Mar 26, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Kai!!!

It was the mother who was intimidated not the daughter.

There is no limit to what your apostle can do .

The adulterer and intimidator of old women!!!

Desperate bald head!!!!

See how u r now taking like a little boy....
I pity u.... grin

So why is the statement of alleged intimidation not coming from Keyamo her lawyer....?

This boy, u have fallen completely....chai
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by Ranchhoddas: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

See how u r now taking like a little boy....
I pity u.... grin

So why is the statement of alleged intimidation not coming from Keyamo her lawyer....?

This boy, u have fallen completely....chai
Does it matter who debunks the lie?

Your pastor has gone to intimidate an old woman.
Shikena.

*bangs gavel*
Guilty as charged!!!
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 26, 2017
lonelydora:
If this Stephenie girl will understand that "Otobo" means "Chimpanzee" in Nsukka language, she will just shut up.

Imagine this Olosho. Unclezuma, give me a GIF.

1 Like

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by felixomor: 10:09am On Mar 26, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Does it matter who debunks the lie?

Your pastor has gone to intimidate an old woman.
Shikena.

*bangs gavel*
Guilty as charged!!!

U r now descending into drunkenness...
Why will it not matter?
Is this not a legal matter already?

Pls its like u will stop wasting school fees....
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by LordOfNaira: 10:18am On Mar 26, 2017
We, the intelligent and unbiased ones, know the truth. Even Jesus said it all. "Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set ye free. "

Christians are in bondage and knowing the truth about these Men of Dogs like Sule, Biodun, Oyedepo, Adeboye and many others will set them free but they do not wish to know the truth. Even after they have been saved by Jesus, they still want to remain in bondage worshipping men like them.

Sule fvcked that girl. That is the "unvarnished" truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by ruffneck(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2017
ednut1:
Yawns. This gal no kuku get sense. Shebi u said apostle sent u money. Print out ur bank statements na. Omo ale jati jati.
Even the apostle himslf accepted he sent her money
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by cbright4real(f): 10:27am On Mar 26, 2017
U better say d truth so that d truth should set u free
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by Ranchhoddas: 10:28am On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

U r now descending into drunkenness...
Why will it not matter?
Is this not a legal matter already?

Pls its like u will stop wasting school fees....
Two days ago when the mother came out to say her daughter lied and you were dancing like a crayfish it was not a legal matter abi?

Now that it has been debunked it has become a legal matter for you.

Wehdone Sir.

Na which school fees you dey talk about?

2 Likes

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by felixomor: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Two days ago when the mother came out to say her daughter lied and you were dancing like a crayfish it was not a legal matter abi?

Now that it has been debunked it has become a legal matter for you.

Wehdone Sir.

Na which school fees you dey talk about?

The mother is speaking from the girls side,
Just like the father did....
They would not need lawyers for that..
They would have only needed the lawyer if they were supporting their child.

Seriously,
I never really knew you were this dull...
Now i know all those times u used to mess up in the past, were a real reflection of your intelligence.
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by lonelydora: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2017
unclezuma:

Thank you. I believe you any day anytime.

1 Like

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by Daddybright1986(m): 10:37am On Mar 26, 2017
Please take a break,enough of this drama,majority of Nigerians are not interested in this good night tales. Allow our ears listen to some more interesting stories. Go get a life and stop embarrassing your self and family. Your not the only olosho in the whole wide world. If the clergy slept with you; and so what? Gosh!
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by FlamesD: 10:44am On Mar 26, 2017
omenkaLives
I didn't even take that nonsense serious. The mom isn't the subject matter here and her daughter certainly didn't ask her to speak on her behalf.

We all know the "Apossle" dipped his finger in the chocolate and licked it clean. Just like COZA GO and Ese, this will blow over with time. Oyedepo's assault on that little girl also blew over, TB Joshua's false prophecy and building collapse blew over, Oritsejafor's gun running scandal blew over, etc Remember, this is NIGERIA! We don't touch "Men of Dogs" in this country!

If you have been carrying case of Benue/Agatu massacre the way you have been carrying Nigerian clergies matter, by now peace would have returned in Benue state. Please channel your energy appropriately.
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by paparazzi1987(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2017
yinkslinks:
Stupid lies. She said she is now in Toronto and in a taxi. Fake olosho.
You mean there is no taxi in canada ? undecided

You brain is really dead or has been striken by poverty
grin

1 Like

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by NoBetterNigeria: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2017
Why didn't u record d conversations between you and your mum?

Ermm Mr Apostle stop all this love up with your wife, I'm not interested cos you not doing that before the allegation.

What's my own sef... i dan go
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by Boss13: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2017
This is a classic case of abuse of power/authority and someone who refuses to be intimidated. If Stephanie was living in Nigeria, she would have been long gone or resting in Kirikiri for a crime she did not commit - Terrorism. Do we not hear or see these things on a regular basis where the rich and powerful intimidate, frighten and even kill the poor in Nigeria.

Stephanie, due to her exposure, refused to be intimidated and decided to seek legal and media refuge and at that point, the story changed to political strife and enemies. The lady is now labeled a harlot and scum by pastor worshippers and sympathizers. These set of people do not want to hear or reason logically.

I think intimidating and harassing Stephanie's mom is the lowest of Apostle Suleiman's plot so far. The mother has nothing to do with the issue, yet he goes all length, trying to discredit Stephanie and even included the father. This is nothing but rascality on full display and on Sunday they will open their rotten mouth to say nonsense such as "we fight a spiritual battle".

Apostle Suleiman - whether you slept with her or not or whether Stephanie is blackmailing you or not, let her be and allow the court to decide. Stop fighting and intimidating this lady because you have the financial means.

1 Like

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by Niceiroko: 11:09am On Mar 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
I didn't even take that nonsense serious. The mom isn't the subject matter here and her daughter certainly didn't ask her to speak on her behalf.

We all know the "Apossle" dipped his finger in the chocolate and licked it clean. Just like COZA GO and Ese, this will blow over with time. Oyedepo's assault on that little girl also blew over, TB Joshua's false prophecy and building collapse blew over, Oritsejafor's gun running scandal blew over, etc etc.

Remember, this is NIGERIA! We don't touch "Men of Dogs" in this country!
b na only delta plle
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by AngelicBeing: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2017
luvinhubby:
Some persons are just allowing their personally grudges against established pastors becloud their sense of reasoning and are willing to grasp at any straw of negative publicity to malign pastors.

Everybody mentioned by this girl have denied her, her father and mother, all she did was make wild allegations without any single piece of cogent sentence or evidence. No photographs, no bank statements, no emails, no call logs, no SMS, no hotel lodging evidence, absolutely nothing and some persons choose to believe her against established conventions.

Malice is dangerous.
Dont mind them jare, l am watching live from my base outside Nigeria, he has given 26 cars today to mark his birthday, 2Million Naira to widows in his church, various cash amount totally 6million to different categories of people in the church who have been there for several years and the orphanage homes, make them continue hating & blackmailing the man why he is soaring higher like the eagle >>>>>>> cc : Ngokafor cool.

Breaking News, stephanie Otobos mother is live in the church, she is right in the church to beg for forgiveness, na wao, she has been called out to the front

1 Like

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by numericalguy(m): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2017
The Apostle had to arm twist an old woman to create an illusion of sainthood

1 Like

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by numericalguy(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Dont mind them jare, l am watching live from my base outside Nigeria, he has given 26 cars today to mark his birthday, 2Million Naira to widows in his church, various cash amount totally 6million to different categories of people in the church who have been there for several years and the orphanage homes, make them continue hating & blackmailing the man why he is soaring higher like the eagle >>>>>>> cc : Ngokafor cool.

Breaking News, stephanie Otobos mother is live in the church, na wao, she has been called out to the front

Abeg make we hear word.

Would he have remembered the orphanage this much if the Stephanie incident had not come up.

Before his cover was blown sky high, Apostle Suleiman was giving cars to Oloshos in exchange for thrëësomës

1 Like

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by Ranchhoddas: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

[s]The mother is speaking from the girls side,
Just like the father did....
They would not need lawyers for that..
They would have only needed the lawyer if they were supporting their child[/s]

Seriously,
I never really knew you were this dull...
Now i know all those times u used to mess up in the past, were a real reflection of your intelligence.
I don't understand this your drivel.
What law mandates anyone to use a lawyer before making a public statement?

You well so?

What is with you and attacking people's intelligence?

Is this your way of masking your own unintelligence?
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by berrystunn(m): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2017
ednut1:

The hotel date, and time..
You will be surprise that same date and time apostles is having a program in one of the church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) / Science Confirms The Bible / Nigeria VS Cameroon – Primate Ayodele Prophesies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.