Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:49 AM

"My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada (37548 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by henryhemon(m): 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
wirinet:

It seems Christians do more than worship pastors, they deify pastors. Their pastors can make them deny their children, their parents and even their own selves. No wonder Muslim leaders can tell their followers to commit suicide and they will gladly oblige. I am sure most of pastors Suleiman's followers are ready to kill anyone if the pastor orders it.

In Nigeria pastors and imams are above the law.

That's the sad truth.
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by alutapastor(m): 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
I watched the video and the mother said she never went to the church to collect money and on further questioning about her daughter she said her head no correct and she is begging for forgiveness from the man of God but some spin master are trying to turn it around.
There was nothing between the Apostle and Stephanie.
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by durai: 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
YorubaMuslims:

If you have nothing to say don't quote me again you Morrons,

Who who curse me? Apostle Sulaiman the womanizer or the God who impregnated Mary?

Never you quote me again
just an advice
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by charlie999(m): 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
alutapastor:
I watched the video and the mother said she never went to the church to collect money and on further questioning about her daughter she said her head no correct and she is begging for forgiveness from the man of God but some spin master are trying to turn it around.
There was nothing between the Apostle and Stephanie.

Although in dat video, the interviewers were biased. Journalists are not supposed to be one sided in such situations. They already hoped on the answers before questioning.
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by God2man(m): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Is there no way to stop this thing?

When will this accusations stop for God's sake.

Must it continue forever?

Pls somebody should stop this embarrassment?

I beg.

It is getting to much.
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 27, 2017
charlie999:

Although in dat video, the interviewers were biased. Journalists are not supposed to be one sided in such situations. They already hoped on the answers before questioning.
You're right on the part of the journalist taking sides.
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by paparazzi1987(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
yinkslinks:
You are so foolish and stupid like the olosho born by a bitccccch just like ur mother grin grin grin
Idioto! My mum is a very blessed woman with 5 wealthy and blessed children. But you heen! I pity and understand your poverty level ... I feel your pain sir..take heart grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) / South African Church Seen Worshipping God In Style. Video / Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.