Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame. (498 Views)

How Virginity Can Qualify You For Special Favours / It’s A Shame Politicians Are Proud Of Rigged Elections — Oyedepo / I Kept My Virginity But Lost My Purity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame. by abdulkayus(m): 8:21am On Mar 26, 2017
I stumbled into a shared facebook news blog few days ago, the discussion was about virginity.
I was shocked and touched by the comments I read from women,
The first comment: What is virginity for?
Second comment: virgins are pretenders
Third comment: virginity is not chastity, its lack of opportunity
Fourth comment: who still be virgin for this 21st century?
Fifth comment: virgins have nothing to offer except tight vaginas.
This comments were mainly from christian women but Alhamdulillah a muslim woman commented saying:
Do not judge us by your filth, when our men marry us and they find out we are not virgins, they become surprised, courtesy of our piety, but when your men marry you and meet you as virgins, they are surprised, courtesy of your indecent lifestyles! The difference between us and you is like the difference between the east and the west of the world".
I felt like giving 100,000 Shillings to that sister. If not that...
Well actually, we are now in a crazy time, where crazy things happen among the crazy people in every crazy place. Virginity used to be seen as a pride, but today, the virgins are even shy to proclaim it because they will become a laughing stock to people.
The greatest women ever, were proud of their virginities:
Maryam alayha salam said,
How shall I have a son, when no man has touched me and I am not unchaste? (Maryam vs 20)
Aisha radiAllahu anha said,
Oh messenger of Allah, if you were to stop for a rest in a valley and you find trees that have been grazed and another ungrazed tree, which of the trees would you make your camel eat from?
He said, from the ungrazed tree.
She said, I am that ungrazed tree
(Sahih al bukhari)
Even the virgins among men were proud of it.
When Safwan bin muattal radiAllahu anhu was accused of commiting zina with aisha, he said:
Wallahi, ever since I was born, I have never opened the garments of a woman before (bukhari, vol 3, bk 48, no 829)
Those days, when a lady gets disvirgined, her friends will mock her and tease her, but this days, when a woman is still a virgin, her friends will criticize her and advise her to get rid of it.
If you are a virgin out there, don't feel depressed, be proud of yourself and don't be tempted by the brainwashed loose women who want you to become like them because they have lost their pride, they merely open their legs for men in exchange for a bottle of pepsi, cheer up and be proud of your virtue because a million bottles of pepsi cannot buy your virginity. Refuse all the sugar coated-tongues, because your charming prince is coming soon.
So do not fear the blame of the blamers.
Allah says:
Bad women are for bad men and bad men are for bad women, good women are for good men and good men are for good women (Surah nur vs 26)
Do not mind those unrepentant fornicators whose vaginal tracts are now like Entebbe express high way, plus double lanes without pot holes.
They cheaply give out their virginities as birthday gifts and valentine gifts to their boyfriends.
We don't marry from bollywood nollywood,Hollywood we marry righteous women from good homes.
As for those men who call themselves playboys, don't start looking for virgins when you want to marry, after you have disvirgined every teenage girl in your village. Stop flirting with people's daughters if you don't want your own daughter to be disvirgined by another irresponsible man like you.
Finally, virginity and chastity is not for women alone, its for men too. So, do not let a fool kiss you and do not let a kiss fool you.
Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame. by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 26, 2017
VIRTUE
Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame. by mexxmoney: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2017
Virginity is a virtue
Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame. by BiafranPound: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2017
Any woman who can't ride me like a bicycle should forget it! I've caused away more than 20 virgins out of my life! angry
Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame. by ifenes(m): 10:45am On Mar 26, 2017
A virgin is one without experience.

(1) (Reply)

Historian Josephus Mentions Jesus: How This Is A Genuine Source / Taiwan Pastor Arrested In China For Singing ‘jesus Loves Me’ / Is This The Most Religious Man In The World? (video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.