Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,276 members, 7,780,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:04 PM

Let Your Light Shine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Your Light Shine (242 Views)

Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You / Arise And Shine For Your Light Is Come / Let Your Light Shine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Your Light Shine by phlopholly: 8:31am On Mar 26, 2017
. . . light is come into the world, and men
loved darkness rather than light . . .
—John 3:19

The world’s difficulty is summed up in the words, “And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness understood it not.” The light of Easter is shining, but men refuse to turn to its healing rays for forgiveness, redemption, and salvation. Thus Christ is being rejected by the overwhelming majority of humanity today. As a result, men stumble on in spiritual darkness blindly toward destruction, judgment, and hell. In the midst of the darkness and “void” at the creation of the world, God said, “Let there be light.” In your own mind-darkened, will-paralyzed, conscience-dulled soul, God can make the light penetrate and turn the darkness of your own life into day, if you will let Him. Many of you are living in spiritual darkness, confused, frustrated, disturbed, and fearful. Let the Light come into your heart by faith.

Prayer for the day
At Easter time, as nature breaks through into glorious re-creation, I am reminded of the glory of Your resurrection! I praise You, Lord Jesus, for Your light which shines through the dimness of my soul.

Happy mothers day.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Partners / A Day Lagos Non-denominational Retreat! / Read Free Devotionals Everywhere You Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.