Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,831 members, 7,806,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) (61502 Views)

Young Lady Blast Ladies That Photo Shop Their Pictures After Undergoing Surgery / Photos Of Korede Bello At His Uganda Concert / Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by TriumphJohnson(m): 10:01am On Mar 26, 2017
Mavin Act, Korede Bello who is also a member of the Latter Rain Assembly pastored by Visionary Leader and outspoken pastor, Tunde Bakare is slated to perform in the church today.

This did not go down well with members of the church, as they left negative remarks.

See below.

For me though, he should be accepted in any church, his music isn't as vile as other secular acts, the church isn't known for rejection.

Source: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/are-you-bringing-korede-bello-to-church.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 26, 2017
There is a lil difference between some churches and club houses.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by dingbang(m): 10:09am On Mar 26, 2017
Hypocrites everywhere

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by newyorks(m): 10:16am On Mar 26, 2017
what are they sentimenting for? bunch of hypocrists.nobody holy pass.am nt in support of circular songs in church but as a sing he lift the spirit of worshipers by manipulating a godly song and people can join.

7 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by thesicilian: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2017
Nigerian churches are gradually losing their calling. In short, I suspect most of their calls were just missed calls.
That your church member is a musician does not make him a gospel artiste. Gospel artistes minister the Holy Spirit and advance the Kingdom of God through praise and worship. Korede's songs are just 'feel good' songs, even Godwin.
Churches should be careful the kind of spirits they allow people to minister to their members.

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by dhardline(m): 10:19am On Mar 26, 2017
Lol... This churches no go kill person. Talk Don finish for pastor mouth so by advertising this a lot might decide to run to church to see Korede which will definitely increase offering and tithe. Another way to keep the congregation from leaving. undecided

This is what happens when a place of worship has nothing more to offer. Shame.

54 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:21am On Mar 26, 2017
Majority of those making negative sentiments, will still be the ones cheering him when he comes.

9 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by policy12: 10:30am On Mar 26, 2017
Hmmm whatever this is not good for the church. Will they give him money after he finished performing and tell hw will he think of coming to church and surrender his life to God when the church are d one paying to come and perform.

3 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by TriumphJohnson(m): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2017
But do you expect the church to reject him?

When God hasn't rejected him?

Do you win souls by rejection.

Check Korede Bello's lifestyle and check Wizkid, Davido and the rest.

See the contrasting difference.

Stop this act of rejection, that's why we have homosexual societies now, because they were once rejected by the church.

Bring them close to you, show them love and teach them.

Bless

40 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by TriumphJohnson(m): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2017
But do you expect the church to reject him?

When God hasn't rejected him?

Do you win souls by rejection.
Check Korede Bello's lifestyle and check Wizkid, Davido and the rest.

Stop this act of rejection, that's why we have homosexual societies now, because they were once rejected by the church.

Bring them close to you, show them love and teach them.

Bless.

6 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by mexxmoney: 11:00am On Mar 26, 2017
Korede is coming to church, if you don't like it, you're free to miss the service. As for me I am grooving to #godwin

7 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2017
"Peter, upon this rock I would build my Church. And the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it"

pcei:
catholic church, the only church u can trace its origin to peter. Proud to be one

Oga. Thanks for quoting. I'm not a Catholic. For the purpose of learning, note that, the Catholic origin is rather 'tied' to Peter than 'traced' to Peter.

pcei:
ur opinion, so u can be forgiven

Opinion with a strong sense of 'reason'. Anyway discard it if u like.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by Mathematical(f): 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
undecided

See as hypocrite latter shower rain on korede bello hair..
No mistake am fo shampoo oo
Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by Moneyyy: 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
Korede....

26 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by Dottore: 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sebi anything Bakery finds other church doing he will say it's occultism.
So what would other churches say about a position artist having a field day in his own church
Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by smartty68(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
My brother, Most of our so called men of God are saints

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by Mowoe(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Can't say anything; I'm not God!
Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by Tbillz(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
The judges for heaven on judgement day need upgrade wella......complex Nigerian case go make dem won withdraw from cases

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by Alphyno: 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lollest grin grin grin

The pastor must be a Guy-Man cool grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by 175(m): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
WARRI AGAIN!!!!
*A man caught a thief at night in his kitchen at Ugborikoko area of Warri. Just when the man was going to raise the alarm,the thief said:"Do you remember what I said in the Bible?I said "I will come like a thief in the night"."I have come again. Blessed are you among men that you have stayed awake as I told you." Then the man looked at the thief, smiled and replied, "Sir, you have fallen into the hands of Pontius Pilate again!"* I will nail u today!!! The thief fainted.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by ziga: 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Because Godwin.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by skyfada: 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
Mavin Act, Korede Bello who is also a member of the Latter Rain Assembly pastored by Visionary Leader and outspoken pastor, Tunde Bakare is slated to perform in the church today.

This did not go down well with members of the church, as they left negative remarks.

See below.

For me though, he should be accepted in any church, his music isn't as vile as other secular acts, the church isn't known for rejection.

Source: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/are-you-bringing-korede-bello-to-church.html?m=1

SINCE THEIR OGA NO GET MINISTERIAL SLOT FOR PMB ADMINISTRATION, WETIN U THINK
Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by Maximus85(m): 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
By their fruit you shall know them.
They will quote the scriptures to back up their madness.
Is the love of the Father in those who love the world?

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
What is bad is bad, and we should not try to embellish it.. If condemning what isn't proper will make people tag you an hypocrite then let them do that.

Though, I like Korede Bello but I don't think this should be a welcoming idea.. The church of God should not discriminate against any one, but embracing hip hop musicians to perform songs in church doesn't just seem right. The same way a church invited Pasuma for song ministration about two years ago, and daddy Adeboye had to withdraw the workership/pastorship of the planners

So, are they trying to say that cats and dogs can mount the pulpit to perform song ministration just because the artist released an album and one of which has just one gospel related track out of other wordly tracks that make up the album ?

So, because Korede Bello sang "Godwin" automatically renders him worthy of performing song ministration in church?

Christianity has lost it these days

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
He has been and still is a son of the house for so long. even gave his life to Christ in the church years back, why not celebrate your own?

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Maximus85:
By their fruit you shall know them.
They will quote the scriptures to back up their madness.
Is the love of the Father in those who love the world?

My brother!

And they will tell us not to judge.

Is he a pastor, a gospel singer or an evangelist?

More members, more offering and tithe.

If na you wan go meet Korede for club , dem go say na sin.

7 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by sassiemyk: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Korede is a church member. He might as well have gone to church and sang in his choir without this atrocious display of acute worldliness of advertising his coming to church like its for show. I mean it's not sensible. No beefs, I love korede, I am a fan of his, but before God all are equal.

6 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by LordIsaac(m): 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
"Church!"
Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by 2shur: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Make dem invite wizkid and burna boi make dem dey fa gbo dey sing church.
End times.
No be the same osinbanjo go olamide concert some years ago.
Abegi
Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by BlvckMogul: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
New IPHONE 7 RED special edition:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRWq-VAu3yU smiley
Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by cbngov01(m): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Fact is ud be surprised 90%of the peeps that commented on the fb foto posted are not members of the church!y condemn him? He was one of theirs&still is....whatever happened to'he who has not sinned let him cast the first stone....'

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by samuelson06(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
thesicilian:
Nigerian churches are gradually losing their calling. In short, I suspect most of their calls were just missed calls.
That your church member is a musician does not make him a gospel artiste. Gospel artistes minister the Holy Spirit and advance the Kingdom of God through praise and worship. Korede's songs are just 'feel good' songs, even Godwin.
Churches should be careful the kind of spirits they allow people to minister to their members.

You nailed it. God bless you. With people like you, there's still hope for the world. Keep the faith. My problem is always why this so-called men of God don't understand these simple things.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland Loved Up In New Photo / Charles Novia Rubbishes Juliet Ibrahim For Allowing Iceberg Slim Press Her Butts / Ned Nwoko Celebrates After Scoring A Goal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.