Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Letter From Senator Hope Uzodinma to Nigerian Customs To Release 30 containers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter From Senator Hope Uzodinma to Nigerian Customs To Release 30 containers (952 Views)

Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan / ICPC Seizes N117M Items From Senator Utazi Chukwuka In Enugu (Photos) / Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter From Senator Hope Uzodinma to Nigerian Customs To Release 30 containers by nnamdibig(m): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2017
Letter of senator Hope Uzodinma putting pressure on Nigerian customs to release 30 containers of rice fraudulently imported through Tin Can island port Lagos state

https://m.facebook.com/ReportYourself/

Re: Letter From Senator Hope Uzodinma to Nigerian Customs To Release 30 containers by Aloedamz(f): 10:12am On Mar 26, 2017
Nigeria politicians.... Hmmmn
Re: Letter From Senator Hope Uzodinma to Nigerian Customs To Release 30 containers by kestolove95(m): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2017
Now we see y u guys are disturbing our cg

1 Like

Re: Letter From Senator Hope Uzodinma to Nigerian Customs To Release 30 containers by ZombieTERROR: 10:34am On Mar 26, 2017
We don't need both the red and green chamber
It's a waste of resources
Nigeria wastes more than 100m to maintain one senator annually

Two chambers is a waste of funds

1 Like

Re: Letter From Senator Hope Uzodinma to Nigerian Customs To Release 30 containers by hardywaltz(m): 10:35am On Mar 26, 2017
Nothing wrong with the letter, most of the phrases are mere suggestions. It only called on the CG to have another look at the issue and perhaps punish the agents who are culpable rather than kill the company by seizing its 30 containers worth millions of Naira.
I would expect same from My Senator representing me if I found myself in such a situation...
Re: Letter From Senator Hope Uzodinma to Nigerian Customs To Release 30 containers by seunlly(m): 10:37am On Mar 26, 2017
What the hell.
So this is y u keep disturbing ali.
Re: Letter From Senator Hope Uzodinma to Nigerian Customs To Release 30 containers by cbngov01(m): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2017
Hmmmmnnm
Re: Letter From Senator Hope Uzodinma to Nigerian Customs To Release 30 containers by successmatters(m): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2017
Igbos, we need another seaport urgent. We cannot continue to tolerance this rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nigerian Government Always Too Slow To Attack On Nigerians Abroad? / PHOTO: Customs CG Hameed Ali In APC ‘uniform’ / Hon. Ibrahim Matazu Rep Katsina Defiles Bloggers Mother (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.