Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves (2286 Views)

Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time / Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! / Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
shinarlaura:
Op u re very correct. Plz girls it's not every guy who stop or approach u wants to toast u. Some of us girls are fun of that. It might be he wants to help from a terrible situation.
What terrible situation?, that's how you'll talk down on your sex.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by tosyne2much(m): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mathematical:

Hahaha. Really?

As if you haven't experienced it before... Some guys be like "mtcheeeeeeewwwww omoge duro now cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by Mathematical(f): 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
As if you haven't experienced it before... Some guys be like "mtcheeeeeeewwwww omoge duro now cheesy cheesy

Lolz.. Wish I witness such

Boya emi gaann ma shako die. And I'll be like arakurin to ba fe femi oje rinle grin grin cheesy

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by shinarlaura(f): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
kimbra:
What terrible situation?, that's how you'll talk down on your sex.

Lol.. it cost nothing to just listen dear and if u re not interested u go ur way. I can't start explaining to u but i ve been in situations where two different guys called me and it saved me.

But everyone is entitled to his/her point of view smiley
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.. it cost nothing to just listen dear and if u re not interested u go ur way. I can't start explaining to u but i ve been in situations where two different guys called me and it saved me.

But everyone is entitled to his/her point of view smiley
Yeah!, you're entitled to your opinion but that doesn't mean someone shouldn't mention you when your suggestion is questionable. Like he said, he stood at a place and called for her attention. That is a red flag to spot a guy who doesn't know how to approach ladies. And you expected her to go up to him?, it would have been a different case if he approached her and she bluffed. Hope you dig now?.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
shinarlaura:
Op u re very correct. Plz girls it's not every guy who stop or approach u wants to toast u. Some of us girls are fun of that. It might be he wants to help from a terrible situation.

But not all girls are like that.. But some can be annoying too. I went to idumota for the first time and after buying the materials I needed through the description one of my colleagues gave me.. To locate my way back to where I parked my car was then confusing.. I know the name of the spot I parked it.. But how to get to that spot flew off my head.. So I walked towards one lady who sells some wares and asked aunty pls how can I get to so so park.. She just looked away.. I was like what's wrong this one for God sake?. And my hands were aching me with the bags I was carrying. I angrily left her and I saw one teenage boy dancing as he was advertising his wares.. I tapped him and said pls how do I get to this park? He stopped dancing, smiled and said OK walk straight. Then your right and walk forward again.. And you will see the park.
That's all I needed.. Simple!
Na WA o.

I don't know if some ladies are scared of human beings o.. Or pride I just don't know undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by tosyne2much(m): 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mathematical:

Lolz.. Wish I witness such

Boya emi gaann ma shako die. And I'll be like arakurin to ba fe femi oje rinle grin grin cheesy

You dare not say that to a fcck boi cos he would be so happy ehn cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by cooncudee(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
kimbra:
You stood still at a place, calling her and expected her to change her course just because she needs to hear from you. Since you're the one who needed a favour like you said you wanted to ask her something. Why didn't you approach her with your question?.
valid question! if you approach her properly, even if u wnt t woo her, she'll at least hear you out. You dont expect her to answer 'just because youre calling her'.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by shinarlaura(f): 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
kimbra:
Yeah!, you're entitled to your opinion but that doesn't mean someone shouldn't mention you when your suggestion is questionable. Like he said, he stood at her place and called for her attention. That is a red flag to spot a guy who doesn't know how to approach ladies. And you expected her to go up to him?, it would have been a different case if he approached her and she bluffed. Hope you dig now?.

I do
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by shinarlaura(f): 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
alexialin:

But not all girls are like that.. But some can be annoying too. I went to idumota for the first time and after buying the materials I needed through the description one of my colleagues gave me.. To locate my way back to where I parked my car was then confusing.. I know the name of the spot I parked it.. But how to get to that spot flew off my head.. So I walked towards one lady who sells some wares and asked aunty pls how can I get to so so park.. She just looked away.. I was like what's wrong this one for God sake?. And my hands were aching me with the bags I was carrying. I angrily left her and I saw one teenage boy dancing as he was advertising his wares.. I tapped him and said pls how do I get to this park? He stopped dancing, smiled and said OK walk straight. Then your right and walk forward again.. And you will see the park.
Na WA o.

I don't know if some ladies are scared of human beings o.. Or pride I just don't know undecided

grin
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
cooncudee:
valid question! if you approach her properly, even if u wnt t woo her, she'll at least hear you out. You dont expect her to answer 'just because youre calling her'.
Some guys are mannerless. I wonder what he would have taken her for if she responded: a cheap girl. It's not as if some girls are rude as most of them claim but your manner of approach is what matters here.

Glad you're reasonable enough.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by FvckShiT(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
what Da fůck you wanna ask her undecided
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by cooncudee(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
Luckygurl:
Y'know, you might have had something important to tell her but the way you called out to her has alot of impact.
Did you go about calling her out rudely and maybe using terms you feel sound sweet but in the real sense it's irritating just because it's coming from a total stranger.

Take for instance, a guy probably driving saw some girl that tickled his fancy and stopped.
Courtesy demands he gets down from the car if he chooses to have a decent conversation with her.
You don't expect the girl to perhaps bend down whilst trying to poke her head in through the side window to hear what you've got to say, all these happening while you're sitted down comfortably.
Little things like this matter alot if you ask me.

That been said, we female folks act rudely atimes and sincerely it's uncalled for.
True! regardless of what you wnted to say to her. If you dont show her respect by your approach. Dont expect her not to be rude. Tho some girls tend to be naturally obnoxious.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by cooncudee(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
alexialin:

Na WA o.

Go to Ibadan. If you dont kno your way, youre OYO. They dont talk to strangers anyhow thr, because of the high rate of kidnapping thr. It can be very annoying.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by Mathematical(f): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
You dare not say that to a fcck boi cos he would be so happy ehn cheesy cheesy

Hahaha..
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by dingbang(m): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Luckygurl:
Y'know, you might have had something important to tell her but the way you called out to her has alot of impact.
Did you go about calling her out rudely and maybe using terms you feel sound sweet but in the real sense it's irritating just because it's coming from a total stranger.

Take for instance, a guy probably driving saw some girl that tickled his fancy and stopped.
Courtesy demands he gets down from the car if he chooses to have a decent conversation with her.
You don't expect the girl to perhaps bend down whilst trying to poke her head in through the side window to hear what you've got to say, all these happening while you're sitted down comfortably.
Little things like this matter alot if you ask me.

That been said, we female folks act rudely atimes and sincerely it's uncalled for.
so telling someone hello please excuse me. Can I talk to u for a second is now rude abi.. Mchew
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
cooncudee:
Go to Ibadan. If you dont kno your way, youre OYO. They dont talk to strangers anyhow thr, because of the high rate of kidnapping thr. It can be very annoying.

With kidnapping. U don't need to talk to a kidnapper before he he kidnaps. He either show u his gun and u keep quiet with smiles on your face and follow him especially in public places. And I don't think have seen a kidnapper kidnap in market.. Please let's be smart when analyzing situation.
Not someone asking at the market with bags in her two hands and another hand bag around her shoulder asking for direction . Not everybody u see is a kidnapper orelse u won't walk on the street anymore. U will just lock yourself up at home and be thinking of kidnappers everyday.. Smmhh.
Nigerian should stop living in fear.. Everything has become fearful. Smmhh. Kukuma stay house. No go out. U hear?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by cooncudee(m): 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
alexialin:

With kidnapping. U don't need to talk to a kidnapper before he he kidnaps. He either show u his gun and u keep quiet with smiles on your face and follow him especially in public places. And I don't think have seen a kidnapper kidnap in market.. Please let's be smart when analyzing situation.
Not someone asking at the market with bags in her two hands and another hand bag around her shoulder asking for direction . Not everybody u see is a kidnapper orelse u won't walk on the street anymore. U will just lock yourself up at home and be thinking of kidnappers everyday.. Smmhh.
Nigerian should stop living in fear.. Everything has become fearful. Smmhh. Kukuma stay house. No go out. U hear?
You didnt understand my post, I was only trying to explain the situation thr to you. I don't live in Ibadan, and i dont agree with thr reason for thr hostility towards strangers- kidnnaping, i find it appaling, and uncalled for. But its the reality thr. Thats probably what youre gonna experience thr if you find yourself thr and you dont
kno your way around. I was treated worse than you were, thr.

Read and understand before you comment.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
cooncudee:
You didnt understand my post, I was only trying to explain the situation thr to you. I don't live in Ibadan, and i dont agree with thr reason for thr hostility towards strangers- kidnnaping, i find it appaling, and uncalled for. But its the reality thr. Thats probably what youre gonna experience thr if you find yourself thr and you dont
kno your way around. I was treated worse than you were, thr.

Read and understand before you comment.

I don't live in Ibadan.
Am basically talking about Lagos.

If I visit Ibadan or anywhere in the world and I don't know my way around ? I will ask questions than to get lost and missing. Kidnappers will not even look my way.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by Luckygurl(f): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:
so telling someone hello please excuse me. Can I talk to u for a second is now rude abi.. Mchew

A harmless advise for you.
When next you want to quote a reply, sit back read calmly, digest the reply, analyse it and try to understand things from the authors viewpoint.
Do all these before typing and submitting. It'll save you lots of embarrament and also save readers alot of stress reading senseless comment.

Now swerve! To this direction>>>>>>>

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Proud Of Yourselves by spacyzuma(m): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2017
Luckygurl:

A harmless advise for you.
When next you want to quote a reply, sit back read calmly, digest the reply, analyse it and try to understand things from the authors viewpoint.
Do all these before typing and submitting. It'll save you lots of embarrament and also save readers alot of stress reading senseless comment.

Now swerve! To this direction>>>>>>>
Lwkmd grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat / Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) / Photographer Beats Up Groom After He Finds Out Bride Is Underage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.