Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites - Education (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites (88994 Views)

Bayero University Kano Post-UTME 2017/2018 Aptitude Test Announced / Top 15 Most Selected Courses By Students In JAMB UTME 2017 / Unilag 2017 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by felix00(m): 7:35am On May 10, 2017
ugwuvictor58:
.Whether fundamental frequency,2nd harmonic or Ist overtone,the MOST important thing is knowing whether it is a close or open air column ,which u can then decide where the NODE and the ANTINODE is.I think it is confusing to u because probably u don't know differences between node and antinode in a wave undergiong motion.Node(a point where their's no noticeable motion in a wave).ANTINODE(a point of maximum height/displacement of a wave),more or less,an AMPLITUDE.
U getting defensive,so I don't think we are on the same page here.. Am gonna let this slide.. No point arguing over something if we don't understand each other's point
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Nuel25846(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2017
embarassed who else was posted to digital bridge institute, oshodi lagos??
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 11, 2017
For those with wrong subject combination You have 24 hours to correct them

Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by cpsowelle: 7:00pm On May 12, 2017
exactly
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by GdexFolami(m): 7:39pm On May 12, 2017
Optimist1998:
shocked shocked shocked Amazing work! Felix you the man
work on ya English and biology instead . nice one thou
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by InfoMall123: 9:04am On May 13, 2017
Download this amazing mobile app!

Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by SamanN: 7:35pm On May 13, 2017
Please who wrote utme today? Please do notify us when you get your result.
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Nuel25846(m): 7:35pm On May 13, 2017
todays people....how was it??
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Nuel25846(m): 7:36pm On May 13, 2017
A friend told me that no past question.
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by felix00(m): 7:53pm On May 13, 2017
Nuel25846:
A friend told me that no past question.
tah...... there is past question in d chemistry and even mock question but not in d rest
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Nuel25846(m): 8:11pm On May 13, 2017
felix00:

tah...... there is past question in d chemistry and even mock question but not in d rest
he also said 80% of the chemistry involves solving......pls share some of the questions.
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by felix00(m): 9:31pm On May 13, 2017
Nuel25846:

he also said 80% of the chemistry involves solving......pls share some of the questions.
I can't remember anything ooo.... except for the one I miss in biology... diagram of respiratory of fish.. dat Gill raker or sth
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by SamanN: 10:52pm On May 13, 2017
Felix00 please do tell us when you get the result, the time difference the medium (phone or email). Thank you.

1 Like

Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Nobody: 2:24am On May 14, 2017
To all those who took their tests yesterday, were you still given those rectangular "primary school" calculators? If yes, then I can't really comprehend why an examiner will ask questions regarding sine, cosine, tan, exponents, etc and expect a candidate to answer such questions with an elementary calculator. It annoys me so much! Even Professors of Physics, Maths and Chemistry often depend on scientific calculators to get reliable answers to calculations!
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by frankele(m): 3:55am On May 14, 2017
Felix00 can u pls Highlight Some of d Questions u can remember in physics.... nd chemistry ... nd biology
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by felix00(m): 12:25pm On May 14, 2017
SamanN:
Felix00 please do tell us when you get the result, the time difference the medium (phone or email). Thank you.
No probs
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by felix00(m): 12:56pm On May 14, 2017
dilute ba(no3)2 was added to acidify an unknown sol, which forms white PPT with AgNo3 which is soluble in NH3. the unknown solution contains
A) cl-
B) so4^2-
C) so3^2-
D) No-
phy- linear expansivity, latent heat of fusion, Heat capacity
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by felix00(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2017
dilute ba(no3)2 was added to acidify an unknown sol, which forms white PPT with AgNo3 which is soluble in NH3. the unknown solution contains
A) cl-
B) so4^2-
C) so3^2-
D) No-
phy- linear expansivity, latent heat of fusion, Heat capacity..hooke's law calc
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by brandon180(m): 1:07pm On May 14, 2017
felix00:
A) cl-
B) so4^2-
C) so3^2-
D) No-
Can u pls list like 5-7 topics dah came out in chem,phy, n maths..m writing 2mao jst wanna brush up..
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by felix00(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2017
brandon180:

Can u pls list like 5-7 topics dah came out in chem,phy, n maths..m writing 2mao jst wanna brush up..
am not doing Math..
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Kanta89(m): 1:27pm On May 14, 2017
Aftanun peeps.... I hav an OND certificate nd my admission was nt tru jamb is there any need for regulilazation before applying DE
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by brandon180(m): 1:34pm On May 14, 2017
felix00:
am not doing Math..
K..physics nd chemistry
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Abimloaded(m): 2:49pm On May 14, 2017
Kanta89:
Aftanun peeps.... I hav an OND certificate nd my admission was nt tru jamb is there any need for regulilazation before applying DE
Hello, it depends.
If you checked your admission status on JAMB website with your JAMB Registration number you used in securing an admission into the polytechnic you graduated from and it shows that you were offered an admission into the school, with a format like;

Congratulations! (Your Name),
You've been offered a provisional admission into (The Polytechnic you graduated from)
Then you need no regularization.
But if you didn't get anything as such, you'll need to visit your school (The Polytechnic) to apply for Regularization after which a PIN will be given to you by the school for Regularization.
I'm also a DE Aspirant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Genius101(m): 3:50pm On May 14, 2017
felix00:
A) cl-
B) so4^2-
C) so3^2-
D) No-
chlorine ion think d solution be hcl
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by felix00(m): 6:37pm On May 14, 2017
Genius101:
correct
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Dunsin89(m): 7:01pm On May 14, 2017
Kanta89:
No need for that dear
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by omiaruk: 9:21am On May 15, 2017
jephthal:

stressful? to get admission or to study the course
I know of people with 300plus who got admission and was withdrawn later while some with barely 200plus have graduated with distinction. Pharm or Med sciences requires brilliancy for admission, but for graduation, dedication and consistency is required. I gained admission with 203 average score(ELDS things, Bayless) and all through my stay, I had distinctions. So focus on passing utme/waec well, then after admission, be smart, dedicated and consistent with studying. Pharm School is crazy therefore, make sure you are choosing the course because you love it and not because you couldn't get medicine, I bet you, if you do, you would be frustrated that is if you weren't withdrawn. If you need alternatives for med, do nursing, med rehab, physiotherapy or mls. All the best. If you can dream it, you can be it!

2 Likes

Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Isaolamide: 10:40am On May 15, 2017
Genius101:

I suspect you subscribed for expo.
This question came out today.word for word
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by abibby(m): 11:59am On May 15, 2017
This is d Economics fr diz morning dat we send to our candidate dat registered with
us.... If u ar interested in our confirm expo contact me on 08110790448 diz expo are
confirm does that did there's dis morning can testify to dis
Question
ECONOMICS
1 :- the effect of an expansionary monetary system above full employment level is a
CORRECT ANSWER = rise in the inflation rate
2 :- the maimumum amount of money a company is allowed to raise b issuing shares to
the public is
CORRECT ANSWER = authorised capital
3 :- the value of money will apppreciate if
CORRECT ANSWER = price decrease
4 :- in noigeria ,government can ensure continos supply of agricultural produce in al the
seasons by
CORRECT ANSWER = provide adequate and efficient storage facilities
5 :- from the above table calculate the ccoefficient of elasticity of demand
CORRECT ANSWER = 0.75
6 :- the reduction of high fertility rate is a measure of population control designed
CORRECT ANSWER = make growth I population
7 :- which of yhe following set wil give rise to abnormal demand curve
CORRECT ANSWER =
8 :- capital accumulation for low income earners is btter done through
CORRECT ANSWER = credit and thrift societies
9 :- the government of nigeria can conserve foreign exchange by
CORRECT ANSWER = restricting import through imprt quotas
10 :- the minimum number of persons who are legally allowed to operate in a partnership
business is between
CORRECT ANSWER = 2 and 20
11 :- from the above diagram,given the existing resources in the economy,a movement
from h o f will lead to the production
CORRECT ANSWER = more cotton and less coal
12 :- gnp is not a good measure of social welfare because they are unrecorded
CORRECT ANSWER = transfer payment
13 :- one of the major goals of opec is to
CORRECT ANSWER = ensure that quota production is strictly followed
14 :- one of the factors considered in the determinant of wages is
CORRECT ANSWER = the rise involved I n an occupation
15 :- if government expenditure exceeds its revenue,this will give rise to a
CORRECT ANSWER = budget deficit
16 :- from the above diagram at which point is the total utility higher
CORRECT ANSWER = f
17 :- the demand curve for a firm operating u nder perfect competition is
CORRECT ANSWER = perfectly elastic
18 :- terms of trade is expressed as the
CORRECT ANSWER = rate at which export are exchanged for import
19 :- from the above what is the mean of ghe distribution
CORRECT ANSWER = 16
20 :- the typical feature of a market economy is that
CORRECT ANSWER = consumer soverignty exists
21 :- given that qd=40-4p and qs=12p=24,determine the equillibrum price
CORRECT ANSWER = 1 naira
22 :- petro chemical industries are located in the river state of nigeria because of
CORRECT ANSWER = crude oil deposit
23 :- in an imperfect market the monopolist can influence
CORRECT ANSWER = price and quality
24 :- from the above table,the medium of the distribution is
CORRECT ANSWER = 18
25 :- in the production process,the law of diminishing returns begins to set in when
CORRECT ANSWER = marginal product begins to fall
26 :- the most unique quality of money is its
CORRECT ANSWER = acceptability
27 :- the u shaped of the long run average cost curve is explained by
CORRECT ANSWER = increasing return
28 :- in nigeria import substitution industralization strategy is faced with the problem of
CORRECT ANSWER = over dependence on imported component
29 :- from the above table,the mode of distribution is
CORRECT ANSWER = 0
30 :- a cosmetic dealer sourcing for cpital to expand his business will approach
CORRECT ANSWER = bank of industry
31 :- freom the above diagram,the movement from point n to point m implies that
CORRECT ANSWER = more of commodity x is consumed than that of of commodity y
32 :- one of yhe advantages of using labour intensive strategy of production is that if
CORRECT ANSWER = provides more employment opportunities
33 :- a business organisation in wich thwere is limitation to the amount of loses a
shareholder can sustain in the event of business by law is
CORRECT ANSWER = limited liability company
34 :- rural-urban migraytion is influenced by
CORRECT ANSWER = the availability of employment opportunities
35 :- fram the above diagram the supply curve for agricultural products is illustrated by
CORRECT ANSWER = 1
36 :- the demand curve for a perfectly competitive firm is
CORRECT ANSWER = INFINITELY ELASTIC
37 :- which of yhe following is a direct tax
CORRECT ANSWER = PROPERTY TAX
38 :- froam the above graph,the equillibrum price and quantity is represented at points
CORRECT ANSWER = POQO
39 :- the most important determinant in the supply of agricultural products is
CORRECT ANSWER = WEATHER
40 :- the marginal propensity to consume measures the relationship between
CORRECT ANSWER = CHANGE IN INCOME AND CHANGE I N CONSUMPTION

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (44) (Reply)

The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben / Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) / Stop Asking People 'How Was Your Night', It Is Wrong English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.