Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her (26228 Views)

Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2017
NDI NNE MAMA

This is just a token gift to all caring mothers like my mom. A vibrant and ever caring mom indeed, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY....I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW..

Happy Mother's Day

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2017
Don't be too shy of your mom be proud of her and wish her well cos without her you won't be alive today or be in this beautiful world...

To mothers who are dead may their souls continue to rest with the Father in Heaven.

Mothers are God sent.

16 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by CplusJason: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2017
Respect her privacy by taking down the pics.

She's beautiful tho.

7 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by veekid(m): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
I love you mum
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Divay22(f): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
I'm coming
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Ovokoo: 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
CplusJason:
Is it your mother?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
my mum, my God sent!, True reflection of a virtuous woman,I envy her, and sometimes ask my self how she manages to be so calm and collected, iyenogie, iye mwen Se ogie ne I gha ga!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by amiibaby(f): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy mothers day sweet mum

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
kiss kiss

Iya Ibeji, Aya Baba mi!!!

I celebrate you now and Always! kiss kiss

My WCE! kiss kiss

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Franchise21(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
OK
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by AkinPhysicist: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
shocked
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by AkinPhysicist: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
cool
sad
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
If I share my mama's picture NL will crash grin...she is sooooo hot tongue

Love you mama

3 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by cremedelacreme: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Love you mum, but post my mum's picture on Nairaland? No way! angry

4 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Franchise21(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
optional1:
NDI NNE MAMA

This is just a token gift to all caring mothers like my mom. A vibrant and ever caring mom indeed, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY....I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW..

Happy Mother's Day
Show us ur pix also let's spot the resemblance
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by TeGaTeGa1(m): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by pwettyesther(f): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Love u mummy cool
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by magabounce(m): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
The queen of ma heart
Mrs. Agnès Alibi
Best av ever had

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Elle277(f): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sweet Mum! I love you, you're the best Mom.May God Almighty Continue to guide and protect you,..Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by tociano009(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Dongreat(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
CplusJason:

She's beautiful tho.

My guy the "doh" nah coded language and no be everybody go understand. Loool.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by akonibobo: 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
I love you mum.

Happy Mothers day to you.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by seacoast(m): 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Loading.... 99%
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by EFGH: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
K
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Skipfr(m): 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Iye ni iye happy mothers day

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by lyterydim(m): 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
My first love

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by preciousmaro: 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
The best mom, and my first friend

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by awa(m): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nnennem, you have continued to be the best Mum I could ever know and have despite you are no longer here with me.
Your love and prayers have kept me going this past year without you...
I have had reasons to cry because you are no longer here. Dad left me at age 5 and you took it upon yourself, by God's grace, to make me the man I am today.

Just when things were picking up for all of us, death snatched your body away from us but I know your beautiful soul is still here with me...

Mum, I love you more than love itself and for all you have done for me, I would continue to honor you by living those virtues you inculcated in me.
Rest in perfect peace.... My Mum my Queen.... I love you and would never have any other mother like you Nnenne.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Kemimarch16(f): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
Shout out to my mum,I pray that you will eat the fruits of your labour and you will not use your hands to burry all of your children,I dedicate this to my mum and all the real mother's in the world.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by othniel1234: 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
happy mothers day

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by akoko11: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mothers worth celebrating

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? / Obituary Of A Man & His Mother Buried Same Day In Nsukka, Enugu (Photo) / Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.