Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) (8574 Views)

I Just Got Scammed / My Iphone 7 Unlocked,35gb For #125K. (08146035338just Recieved It From Goregia. / Has Anyone Recieved Message From MTN About DATA Increase Come December 1st? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by VeniJu: 11:52am On Mar 26, 2017
With trending falacies on a supposed killer number which has left many in fears of picking strange calls in other to evade spiritual death, the same number that has left many in fears just called me. It was indeed an advert number.
No need to panic, naija.

1 Share

Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by Flexherbal(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Good!
Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by Jabioro: 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
..and still you here on nairaland.. oh my God.. that means the juju didn't work on you.. You see wetin ignorance go cause eerh.. I got the message four days ago on my Whatsapp that I should not receive any call from that number..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by VeniJu: 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jabioro:
..and still you here on nairaland.. oh my God.. that means the juju didn't work on you.. You see wetin ignorance go cause eerh.. I got the message four days ago on my Whatsapp that I should not receive any call from that number..
Hahaha.. It was just an advert for those their weekly ''inspirational'' messages.. After picking the call, you will be given an option to press 1 to activate.

5 Likes

Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by Jabioro: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
VeniJu:

Hahaha.. It was just an advert for those their weekly ''inspirational'' messages.. After picking the call, you will be given an option to press 1 to activate.
i understood you my brother.. right for the on set I know it was fallacy..
Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by psucc(m): 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Fear kills more than death and disease combined.

7 Likes

Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by NnamdiN: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
the good side of this, is that people will reject or ignore calls from that number and hopefully mtn will stop disturbing people with their useless calls. I hope they circulate another message with 55524 as the killer number.

14 Likes

Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by Kondomatic(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Congrats gringringringringringrin
Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
4900 Mtn people.

Stop peddling fake news, some people take these things too seriously and end up causing harm to themselves.

1 Like

Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Op u gatz upgrade ur phone to android. If u had been using an android phone, they won't be able to reach you if they try your line.

4 affordable android phones, contact me on godsentivan@gmail.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by abiambo(m): 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
am sure you know why he's pointing

3 Likes

Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by AskProf: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
VeniJu:
With trending falacies on a supposed killer number which has left many in fears of picking strange calls in other to evade spiritual death, the same number that has left many in fears just called me. It was indeed an advert number.
No need to panic, naija.

Did you die?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
OP that's a Nokia symbian phone with you

1 Like

Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by excanny: 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Have you started going toward the Lagoon?
grin People are so gullible in this country. Eeasily manipulated by pranksters.
Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by geniusboy079(m): 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
I received that same advert call today. But Nigeria rumour may result in negative occurrence. I know rumour mongering is some people source of income.
Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by Bahddo(m): 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nigerians sabi fear sha. How can someone be killed simply by picking up a call from a number?

It would take centuries for Africa to break free from the shackles of superstition and the religions that fuel it. Until then, no real progress.

2 Likes

Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by ITbomb(m): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
VeniJu:
No need to panic, naija.
Symbian Forever
The last smartphone without tracking and privacy invading bugs.
Anyone with E5 or E71 for sale?

4 Likes

Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by emamos: 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
ITbomb:
Symbian Forever The last smartphone without tracking and privacy invading bugs. Anyone with E5 or E71 for sale?
N70 for sale
Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by fratermathy(m): 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Killer number ko. Murder number ni.

Nigerians sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by engineerboat(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
AskProf:

Did you die?

Infact he's typing from the lagoon.

The way people spread fake news this day.
Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by wins18(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
op thats E63 I'm seeing above, quote me if I'm wrong, I am a symbian smart phone freak, I love that phone ehn.you can have android and still keep your symbian with you, symbian phone is truelly a phone for the smart ones.
Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by Simeony007(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
The fastest killing machine in this country is fear
Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by VeniJu: 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
AskProf:

Did you die?

I can't remember if i died. Because after recieving the call, i went to buy pure watercheesy

5 Likes

Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by VeniJu: 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
BlacSmit:
Op u gatz upgrade ur phone to android. If u had been using an android phone, they won't be able to reach you if they try your line.

4 affordable android phones, contact me on godsentivan@gmail.com
Upgrade? No need.
Even looking for how to downgrade to Nokia 3310tongue
Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by VeniJu: 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
OP that's a Nokia symbian phone with you

No. Na Motorolla v3tongue
Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by donkossy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
NnamdiN:
the good side of this, is that people will reject or ignore calls from that number and hopefully mtn will stop disturbing people with their useless calls. I hope they circulate another message with 55524 as the killer number.
you can start it, its really necessary
Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by VeniJu: 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
wins18:
op thats E63 I'm seeing above, quote me if I'm wrong, I am a symbian smart phone freak, I love that phone ehn.you can have android and still keep your symbian with you, symbian phone is truelly a phone for the smart ones.

You sabi something

1 Like

Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by dingbang(m): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Illiteracy kills faster
Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by eudoh940(m): 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
simple thing... use truecaller search d number.. it will tell u Mtn Mtn number..
Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by pussyeater(m): 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:
Illiteracy kills faster
Ignorance kills fastest
Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by VeniJu: 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
pussyeater:
Ignorance kills fastest
Abeg, lecture him on the differences. If illiteracy really kills, Buhari would have been dead by now.tongue
Re: ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) by VeniJu: 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun.. Abeg, make una come let others know say there is nothing like killer number.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TTPod Now Available For Windows Pc / Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed / Why You Should Bother About Internet Cookies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.