Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Apostle Suleiman: Stephenie's Mum And Elder Sis Beg In Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleiman: Stephenie's Mum And Elder Sis Beg In Church. (325 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / This Bible Passage Show Why Stephenie Otobo Flee To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleiman: Stephenie's Mum And Elder Sis Beg In Church. by ogashman(m): 11:53am On Mar 26, 2017
just tuned into apostle Suleiman's celebration TV,and was watching the live service. the apostle was giving cash gifts to staunch members who have served for a very long time in his church. jus when he finished with that,he said "the mother of the lady who is trying to tarnish my image is in this church".he invited Stephanie's mother n her elder sister to the alter.

the woman who was in a remorseful mood was apologizing over and over again." we came to beg u to pls forgive my daughter,u re a man of God, pls forgive her",she said.

apostle Suleiman in response said people should be careful of things that come out of their mouths,or face the dire consequences. he said,that people can criticize politicians who they elected but should not do so to men whom God selected.

after all was said and done,the man of said he n his wife have forgiven Stephanie otobo from the bottom of their hearts but she should do another video telling the world the "TRUTH".
the family were discharged n service continued.

I ve come to the conclusion that Stephanie is jus gal that was used by enemies to get to pastor Suleiman.cos all her allegations were jus verbal and no concrete evidence to substantiate her claims.
the gud part is she has been forgiven n should go and sin no more.
Re: Apostle Suleiman: Stephenie's Mum And Elder Sis Beg In Church. by youngest85(m): 11:57am On Mar 26, 2017
I know there's more to this whole thing but we're still waiting
Re: Apostle Suleiman: Stephenie's Mum And Elder Sis Beg In Church. by Flexherbal(m): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Another video loading...
Re: Apostle Suleiman: Stephenie's Mum And Elder Sis Beg In Church. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
...thats how she brought shame to her family
Re: Apostle Suleiman: Stephenie's Mum And Elder Sis Beg In Church. by Topgainer: 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
TB Joshua's style.
I hope Madam Otobo is lodged in a good hotel and handsomely compensated for her troubles of living Sapele to Auchi for the round 2 camera shootings.
Next Otobo's village elders and traditional rulers to come for Video shoot.

(1) (Reply)

The Main Key Figure For The Existence Of God. / Reaaons Why Our Prayers May Not Be Answered / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.