Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You (29930 Views)

Experienced A Near Death Experience? Relate How You Felt During That Moment / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by mekleelex200(m): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2017
Mine was in my SS3 days that was in 2009,me and my guy left the school hostel to attend inter-house sports of a nearby school (all female school). I had one big phone like that Nokia 6600 precisely, I used it to form "big boy" at that time (you know phone was a black Diamond then).

In the school, as the inter-house was going on I saw 4 beautiful girls under a tree chatting, so I wanted to get their I attention. I told my friend to follow my lead, I faked a call just to impress and also to show that I have phone on reaching where they were I was walking like a king with a slow motion move (you know that move in mortal combat when you hear FINISH HIM) as I "dey" reach close to them with my sheepish smiles and lousy voice just to draw attention. As I got their attention, I was coming to their presence with my fake call "na so my phone began to ring out for real" that annoying tililinli ringing tone, my brothers my sisters you would have seen an echo of laughter they rained on me that day "for the ground to open was an under statement", who I pitied the most was my guy whom I dragged into my foolish lies.

The person that called me was my friend in school hostel that wanted to tell us to come back to hostel that they were taking role call by the hotel master (because he found out that many people sneaked out for that inter-house without permission), you don't want to know what I did to that guy that called me.

YOU CAN ADD YOURS, LET'S HAVE FUN.
cc:mynd44,lalasticlala

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by youngest85(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
I'm a sound Engr. So there was a day I went to a show 4rm Lagos to akure. It was when I got there that I discovered dat none of my amplifiers was working........mehn!!!!d rest is history now

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by PenisCaP: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ok incase its makes fp den i com

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by CplusJason: 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Was a skillful striker back then at the uni and there was this beautiful crush of mine who always make me to perform some crazy skills with the ball anytime i see her. I was called "Ruud Van Nisterooy" by some close pals. grin

On this ugly day at the sport complex, intensive training was going on and she was there to watch "Ruud Van Nisterooy" perform some glorious and breathtaking skills.

I was with the ball trying to beat this useless defender called emma, before i knew what was going on, he held my shorts so tight and pulled it down. angry The painful thing is that, i was not putting on a boxer and i did not shave the burning bush in that "region"

I almost cried seeing how my crush was laughing like a donkey.

218 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by mekleelex200(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
CplusJason:
Was a skillful striker back then at the uni and there was this beautiful crush of mine who always make me to perform some crazy skills with the ball anytime i see her. I was called "Ruud Van Nisterooy" by some close pals. grin

On this ugly day at the sport complex, intensive training was going on and she was there to watch "Ruud Van Nisterooy" perform some glorious and breathtaking skills.

I was with the ball trying to beat this useless defender called emma, before i knew what was going, he held my shorts so tight and pulled it down. angry The painful thing is that, i was not putting on a boxer and i did not shave the burning bush in that "region"

I almost cried seeing how my crush was laughing like a donkey.
Lol I can imagine the kind embarrassment that u will face.

23 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by CplusJason: 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
mekleelex200:

Lol I can imagine the kind embarrassment that u will face.
I was just praying for the world to end that moment.

Come see the way the thing dey dangle left and right like pendulum. angry

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by zainkay: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
I go talk my own when am through
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by veekid(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Staffing a lady I've been rooting for in months, after putting all my best, all the babe could say then was "is that all you have"
Mehn; I die that day

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Divay22(f): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Na Menstruation joor.. cry cry I went to school o,was feeling fly,just jumping upandan,i didn't even feel like anything was happening to me Only for my friend to walk up to me, started dragging me out but i refuse asking her to tell me right there So she told me " M.D you don stain o shocked shocked shocked......

I just wanted to disappear, I couldn't cry,she just asked me to sit down and she went to look for a cardigan for me to tie,our lecturer didn't even come I just went home o, couldn't face my class again..........

It was so embarrassing...but I'm over it now

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by 1Rebel: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by MARKone(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Should be the day I fell into a deep gutter full of dirty water, while toasting a Babe. Babe I still no get, she no even pity me.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Walahii mine happened now now... I wee share in a bit

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by amiibaby(f): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Here to read coments mine is uploading soonest
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by daamazing(m): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
My most embarrassing moment huh, person abuse me for NL, I decided to reply(with my own curse of course) 10mins later.. 1 day ban.. I checked the guys posts to check whether him don break any rule. none
I reported a random comment, supermod banned me for a week for inappropriate comment - report..
Techredirector.com
TechBlog | conscientiously redirecting tech world...
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by LesbianBoy(m): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Threads with this title is always making frontpage year in year out and its getting boring! Anyway, the best is the year 2010 version! That thread got to 20 abi 30 something pages its was that fun! This current nairalanders are too boring and tribalistic angry

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by odimbannamdi(m): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
I was in my 2nd year in school and my friend invited to Livingword church's bible study.

We were divided into groups and i was "lucky" to have my crush in the same group with me. Then they started.

People were volunteering to read passages and explain what they understood from the read passages. Me sef come volunteer to read and explain, so that i go fit impress my crush. Na so i stand up to read...

Erm...erm...erm...erm...erm...

I stammered for good 4seconds as i tried to force words out of my mouth. I felt like my tongue had glued to my hard palate and my brain momentarily shut down. All eyes turned and were fixed on me. My legs felt like hard wood as i couldnt even bend them to, at least, sit down.

Luckily for me, my crush came to my rescue and immediately read the passage and explained.

I felt like the ground would open and swallow me up. After that day, i no go that church again oo..lol

Meanwhile, check out these beautiful men loafers

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Franchise21(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
OK
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by LesbianBoy(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by udumosam23(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Was taking my bath in a local bathroom built with rafia Palm in the village one Christmas. A green snake pursued a lizard and it ran towards me as I was bathing.

I ran out naked only to come face to face with sisters who came to invite me for a church programme. I ran back to the bathroom to pick my towel but the snake was still there at the entrance.

I could neither go to the bathroom to pick my towel or go back to my room for my clothes.

Finally, one of the sisters came holding my boxers in one hand and closing her eyes with the other.

I wore the boxers only to realize the snake is no longer there. I couldn't hold my shame.

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by EncephalonPikin(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
When Buhari became President

I shame for all of us
cry cry cry cry

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by publicenemy(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
I went to church for a vigil.I was a choir member. there was this girl I had a crush on,Maria. she was very beautiful.she was a choir member too was in choir with me that day and i came to church just to have sometime with her in the in dark corners before and after service. everything went well before service began and i was patiently waiting for the service to end for another round of smooching.at night after singing when the pastor was preaching I fell asleep,you know when the pastor is preaching the church is usually quiet.as I was sleeping I farted and everyone heard me fart and they all laughed. i pretended like i was still sleeping... i wished i didn't come to church that day. that night I killed all my intentions towards her.

the Devil got me.

cry cry cry cry

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Epositive(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by softMarket(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
cryWhen i mistakenly texted my mom's friend that she has a sweet voice and would like to roll with her! ;(

Not knowing that she's old enough to be my grand ma. I had to change church to avoid meeting her ever again in life!

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by gabazin080(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
A
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Greenbuoy(m): 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Na the day wen tiwa savage carry donjazzy come my house make e come dey beg me on top sey I say I nor do again.

On a more serious note, it was the day I tried to sell our neighbour's kettle and pot. They were cleaning they apartment so they moved out they things. As a badt Lagos boy, I sighted dem aluminium kitchen wares and as fate would have it, a cart-pushing aboki scrap dealer came around. Na so I begin hear 'condemn aluminium, copper-wire, air-conditioner, telifisan panel'

I got over-powered by the temptation but, in the end, I was caught.

NA ONLY GOD SEY WE NOR GO CARRY GUN SHA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Christane: 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
I av got 2 many ..thinking¤ of wch one to share with u guys ...
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by RaeMystix: 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Laughed so hard I became dizzy, and had to be laid down by my course mates.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Goroz: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
I'm here to read lies

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by percyshelu(m): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
space bookers make una come o, d tread is already in the promise land
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by iambijo(m): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bansan me zan rubuta ba na wurin wallai.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by wins18(m): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
mine happened some years back,
the keyboardist in my church didn't come to church that sunday, so the church was looking for someone to play the piano, Na so I bounce from my seat to the piano stand, and told them to search no more for a daniel has come to jugdment, lol.
The singer's face beamed with smile seeing someone who claimed to be an expert in piano mount the stage,little did they know what my guy is upto, I just signaled her with my hand to start singing.
Na so the girl start ooo
Me sef con dey play another thing dey go, na so church be like a war zone,
Na so the girl vex, stone me the mic she was holding, luckily enough, I saw that coming and I dogded it like a pro, na so the thing go hit the drummer for head, gbozaaaa!
No be person tell me say make I tear race commot 4 church b4 they go lynch me for church.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by oviejnr(m): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
I will comment when i remember grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari / Top 100 List Of Cute And Funny Handles On Nairaland / Hizamakura Lady's Lap-Pillow For Lonely Guys (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.