Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) (9695 Views)

Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
by african standard, there are 2 races in the world, either black or white.

but actually by the most scientific classification, there are races as below :

1) caucasian race

2) east asian race

3) black race

4) arabian race

5) indian subcontinent race

6) oceanian race

7) latino race

cool amerindian race

photos are coming up,which is most handsome for you?
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
1) caucasian race

Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
2) east asian race

Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
3)black race

1 Like

Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
4)arabian race

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
5)indian subcontinent race

1 Like

Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
6) oceanian race

1 Like

Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
7) latino race

6 Likes

Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by dingbang(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
A time will come when only you will create a thread and only you will comment on it..

Because at that time.. Your stupidity would have spread across the length and breadth of nairaland.. And I pity anyone who exchanges words with you.

21 Likes

Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by Lily4star(f): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Arabian race, no dispute

3 Likes

Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
cool amerindian race

Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by newyorks(m): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
i stand with black anytime anyday.
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:
A time will come when only you will create a thread and only you will comment on it..

Because at that time.. Your stupidity would have spread across the length and breadth of nairaland.. And I pity anyone who exchanges words with you.

i thought you have deserted me, why do you come back ? is curiosity so itchy?

2 Likes

Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
Arab guys are hot, hands down! But not all that glitters is gold. In the past I used to have a thing for Asians aka Spice boys, not Chinese. I'm over the infactuation now after one too many troublesome relationships with them. They suck! Now I'd rather take it back to the Motherland kiss

3 Likes

Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:
Arab guys are hot, hands down! But not all that glitters is gold. In the past I used to have a thing for Asians aka Spice boys, not Chinese. I'm over the infactuation now after one too many troublesome relationships with them. They suck! Now I'd rather take it back to the Motherland kiss

what nationality are those asian boys ?
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
of course the arabian man in this list is handsome, but, generally speaking, are they handsome ? i can hardly see their full faces under their turbans , and their bodies are covered with cloth all over, how can i tell their streamlines ?
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

what nationality are those asian boys ?

Indians & Pakis.
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by SlayHER(m): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:

about 1 month ago , you were one of my staunchest votaries, but i was too busy managing my threads that i put so small attention to you , and now you turn to feel sorry for your secret love and unrequited devotion to me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Indians & Pakis.

pakistan men ? they are the most ugly men i have ever seen, they are so weird, i mean , their faces are so strange, most remote from any other races.
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
a typical pakstani boy. are they handsome ? they look so strange.

Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

pakistan men ? they are the most ugly men i have ever seen, they are so weird, i mean , their faces are so strange, most remote from any other races.

Pakistan, like Africa, got "tribes". Most are Punjabis. But they have the ones they call the Pathans, they're gorgeous but violent. Most Pathans have Khan as a surname. Even other Pakistanis avoid them.

1 Like

Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by whywhyogun: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Pakistan, like Africa, got "tribes". Most are Punjabis. But they have the ones they call the Pathans, they're gorgeous but violent. Most Pathans have Khan as a surname. Even other Pakistanis avoid them.

so being ferocious is handsome ?

in light of your theory , bokoharam is handsome too.
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by ABOKI9ja: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Indians & Pakis.
Hahaha I think I got one for my friend Hardik
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
So u no fit find a Brian or an Uti or O.C to put 4 the black man picture bah? Na dat awuranwu person u see put.

5 Likes

Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by whywhyogun: 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
EbukaHades10:
So u no fit find a Brian or an Uti or O.C to put 4 the black man picture bah? Na dat awuranwu person u see put.

i post the photos randomly. I don't select the most handsome man in each race and post them.
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by whywhyogun: 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Hahaha I think I got one for my friend Hardik

black race like Indian and Pakistan race more than others? maybe black race are close to Indian race. no one will take a person who is very remote to his own race to be handsome.
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

i post the photos randomly. I don't select the most handsome man in each race and post them.
From google? Them don fvck if na 4rm dem
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by whywhyogun: 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
EbukaHades10:
From google? Them don fvck if na 4rm dem

some from my secret collection, for my masturbation only.
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
cheesy

Cc SlayHER
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

so being feroucious is handsome ?

in light of your theory , bokoharam is handsome too.

I'm talking looks, not attitude...don't twist my words.
Re: Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

some from my secret collection, for my masturbation only.
Haha,okay,happy masturbation oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? / Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos. / I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.