Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. (3703 Views)

Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] / How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by nickxtra(m): 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
UNVEILING SENATOR Dino Melaye's Certificate
Greatest ABUSITES & Fellow Nigerians

Dino Melaye did REMEDIAL STUDIES called SGRS and started 100 level in 93 thereby remedying his O'levels in ABU

FINALLY
The minimum graduation credit units for a 4 years course is 120.

Dino Melaye already scored 136 even with 4 carry overs at the time

ABU could graduate him even without writing the 4 carry overs, let alone writing them in the 3rd semester and passing all of them

Friends, Dino graduated with a third (3rd) class honour in Geography from ABU, Zaria in 2000

CASE CLOSED !!!

VICTORIA ASCERTA !!!

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by sonofthunder: 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
this should wrap it if true... source please.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by SuperS1Panther: 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
You did not complete it.

He served in 1999 while he graduated in 2000.

His colleagues were wearing proper NYSC uniform but Dino was wearing blue short and tshirt.

He has Harvard degree.

He Has LSE degree

He has Unipetrol degree too.

Bunch of fraudulent jokers.

If ABU the premier university in the north could be this pathetic and horrible, I shake my head for other Universities in that part of the country.

SR is waiting for him in court.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by majicplus: 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
This Dino Melaye's case is everywhere like virus. . . Or is he the newest evicted member from the big brother naija house?
Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by doctokwus: 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hogwash.He may av been admitted,but what is d crux is that he is alleged not to av graduated.
How come Dino Melaye is d only person in his set to av B A Geography.Others av B.sc Geography

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by tunderay(m): 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
What do you mean case closed? Is this your write up coming from ABU or you just sit down somewhere to concoct this? This is a very lame defence, why can't ABU come up with their own defence?

The guy above me was asking for source, where will you get that? this is just a beer palour gist, the OP never talked about his NYSC issue, the B.A palava and others. of course those are no go areas.

OP, I shake my head for you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by menxer: 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
OP and Dino Melaye remedied their SSCE together in ABU, Graduated with unfinished course work, did NYSC together in blue uniform.
And Dino remains an honorable member of the Senate.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by ipobbigot7: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Op is looking for fp with this trash he posted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Let him show Nigerians his certificate then case closed

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by Livebygrace: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
nickxtra:

Dino Melaye did REMEDIAL STUDIES called SGRS and started 100 level in 93 thereby remedying his O'levels in ABU

FINALLY

What erased his name from Alumni's website?

ABU could graduate him even without writing the 4 carry overs, let alone writing them in the 3rd semester and passing all of them

Friends, Dino graduated with a third (3rd) class honour in Geography from ABU, Zaria in 2000

CASE CLOSED !!!

VICTORIA ASCERTA !!!

What then erased his name from school's alumni website?

7 Likes

Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by Saao(m): 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
You did not complete it.

His colleagues were wearing proper NYSC uniform but Dino was wearing blue short and tshirt.

He has Harvard degree.

He Has LSE degree

If ABU the premier university in the north could be this pathetic and horrible, I shake my head for other Universities in that part of of country.

e pain u say d guy finally graduated. why are u guys trying so hard to destroy him? what has he done to u? was it becuz he's d most vibrant guy in senate? here we have president we are not sure if he can boost of ssce certificate but u guys can still die for him. Dino pass all of na join, d guy na fighter i tell u

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by Businessideas: 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
sonofthunder:
Saao:
e pain u say d guy finally graduated. why are u guys trying so hard to destroy him? what has he done to u? was it becuz he's d most vibrant guy in senate? here we have president we are not sure if he can boost of ssce certificate but u guys can still die for him. Dino pass all of na join, d guy na fighter i tell u

I am not sure you attended a university.
Compulsory courses are what they are. If you don't pass them and required courses, you can not graduate. University is not secondary school o and stop embarrassing yourself na

9 Likes

Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by Saao(m): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
Businessideas:

Compulsory courses are what they are. If you don't pass them and required courses, you can not graduate. University is not secondary school o and stop embarrassing yourself na
Pele, first educate urself on public conduct b4 u become an expert on nairaland. learn to behave ursef online ok. dont quote me again as i dont have ur time. thanks
Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by sammyj: 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
How can you have a genuine source for a paid publicity damaged control. Abeg the OP can do better tjis or go and enjoy the money he collected from Melaye because this can't change anything about the damage the alleged certificate fraud has caused Melaye Shikena! !! angry angry grin
sonofthunder:
Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by JummyForReal: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
I'm here to book space
Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by majicplus: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
JummyForReal:
I'm here to book space
Oga, this land is not for sale. Beware of 419
Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by omenkaLives(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
You did not complete it.

He has Harvard degree.

He Has LSE degree

If ABU the premier university in the north could be this pathetic and horrible, I shake my head for other Universities in that part of of country.

See how you just ruined someone's hard work. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by JummyForReal: 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
source or I don't believe it
Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by jom28gy(m): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nonsense talk,he has graduated simple

1 Like

Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by sonofthunder: 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
sammyj:
How can you have a genuine source for a paid publicity damaged control. Abeg the OP can do better tjis or go and enjoy the money he collected from Melaye because this can't change anything about the damage the alleged certificate fraud has caused Melaye Shikena! !! angry angry grin
Lol...
Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by sonofthunder: 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
Businessideas:

that escalated quickly don't you think...
Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by ettybaba(m): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
You did not complete it.

He has Harvard degree.

He Has LSE degree

If ABU the premier university in the north could be this pathetic and horrible, I shake my head for other Universities in that part of the country.

The north is the armpit of Nigeria.
People gain admission to ABU with their mock results.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by kuuljay(m): 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Truth is that dino attended ABU ,got involved in student unionism and had a lot of carry overs when His mates where graduating and because of backlogs the school introduced 3rd semester for them to finish up so if anyone told you that the school gave a waiver its not true ,ABU has never done that,I can't remember hearing of any waiver as at then as a student. but Dino and some of his cohorts went ahead to forge statement of results to proceed to NYSC ,some of them came back to actually finish up but Dino never did,the institution has sent a clear message by releasing all graduands names on their portal and Dino's name is not there,its a clear message

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by nickxtra(m): 11:51am On Mar 27, 2017
sonofthunder:

Source:

Comrade (Engr) Eragbe Anslem Aphimia (C.Reg: COA)
#PRESIDENTIALHOPc.f.EFUL2019
Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by jamislaw(m): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
nickxtra:

FINALLY

CASE CLOSED !!!

VICTORIA ASCERTA !!!
Stop all these lies, Even though you attend SBRS ( school of basic and remedial studies) you must still present your weac deficiency before you graduate except you register and pass A.B.U ijmb. I attended A.B.U remedial which is now called S.B.R.S, I had D7 in english in my Waec but getting to Remedial I still registered for A.B.U ijmb which I pass the English language both in remedial and Ijmb.
For you to get admitted into ABU you must pass maths and English.
If you want proof I can attach my Ijmb result for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by jamislaw(m): 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
menxer:
OP and Dino Melaye remedied their SSCE together in ABU, Graduated with unfinished course work, did NYSC together in blue uniform.
And Dino remains an honorable member of the Senate.
You can't Remedy Maths and English at the same time in A.B.U remedial.
You have to register for A.B.U Ijmb while doing your remedial, and you must pass them both or after two years in the university you will be ordered to bring your maths and English results.
Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by menxer: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
jamislaw:
You can't Remedy Maths and English at the same time in A.B.U remedial.
You have to register for A.B.U Ijmb while doing your remedial, and you must pass them both or after two years in the university you will be ordered to bring your maths and English results.

Sorry, you missed the sarcasm.
Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by ElsonMorali: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
Saao:

@bolded

I'm not surprised at your utterances. Birds of the same plumage...

I'll bet even you can't show us your primary school leaving certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by vedaxcool(m): 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dino media center DMC
Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by sonofthunder: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
nickxtra:

Source:
Comrade (Engr) Eragbe Anslem Aphimia (C.Reg: COA) #PRESIDENTIALHOPc.f.EFUL2019 08037009181
flop
Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by Saao(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
ElsonMorali:

@bolded

I'm not surprised at your utterances. Birds of the same plumage...

I'll bet even you can't show us your primary school leaving certificate.
go and die. what's ur biz with my cert.? first ask ur president to show his cert before you ask me. I'm not ur problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households / Those Critizing Nigeria Rail Line To Niger Republic Are Ignorant: Photo / Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.