Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

2weeks Live Training On ATM Engineering And Repairs - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 2weeks Live Training On ATM Engineering And Repairs (2619 Views)

Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta / Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor / 2weeks Live Training On ATM Engineering And Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2weeks Live Training On ATM Engineering And Repairs by TransNetwork: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Transatlantic Technology Ltd Will be Running a 2weeks(14days) Live Training on ATM Engineering and Repairs in 5 Nigeria States .

• Lagos
• Abuja
• Kaduna
• Porthacort
• Ibadan

WHAT You Will LEARN  

At the end of the program, participants will be able to carry out these functions on all brands of ATM machines:  

• ATM Software Installation and Configurations.
• Hardware Maintenance,
• Replacement and Repair.
• Parts Identification and Replacement.
• Encryption Key
• Architecture and Design.
• PC Core maintenance and Basic Troubleshooting tips.

What You Get After The Training
• Certification
• Diagonistic Softwares.
• Guides On Open Market Opportunities
• Free Tee Shirt ( customized in Your Name)

Who should Learn ATM Engineering?

•   Bank ATM Custodians Bank Operational Managers
• Undergraduates/Corp Members
• Unemployed Graduates
• Professional graduates
• SSCE school Cert Holders

Date And Venue

Lagos : 5th Floor, Mosesola House 103, Allen, Ikeja, Lagos

Abuja: Ralph Shodeinde Street, Central Business District, Abuja

Kaduna: Women Multipurpose Center Mogadishu Kuduna

Porthacort: 15 Parker Crescent, Rumuibekwe, Port Harcourt, Rivers.

Ibadan: Rasco Hall Orita Challange, Ibadan South West,Oyo,Nigeria

Date:
Saturday 1st to Friday 14th April 2017. (Same date for All location)

Limited Seat Available
Ticket Fee : ₦15,000
To Book Your Tickets
Call : 08020517638
WhatsApp : 08078834839

Re: 2weeks Live Training On ATM Engineering And Repairs by TransNetwork: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ticket is on

Re: 2weeks Live Training On ATM Engineering And Repairs by TransNetwork: 5:06am On Mar 27, 2017
Ticket is still selling . Limited seat available
Re: 2weeks Live Training On ATM Engineering And Repairs by TransNetwork: 5:08am On Mar 27, 2017
We have make arrangements for those who can't make it to the seminar location due to distance and other barrier , the course videos Are Available and u can obtain them and get it delivered to your doorstep

Cheers
Re: 2weeks Live Training On ATM Engineering And Repairs by lacriz(m): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
How much pls?

TransNetwork:
We have make arrangements for those who can't make it to the seminar location due to distance and other barrier , the course videos Are Available and u can obtain them and get it delivered to your doorstep

Cheers
Re: 2weeks Live Training On ATM Engineering And Repairs by TransNetwork: 5:10am On Mar 28, 2017
The price for the course Video, Diagonistic software+ certificate is ₦10, 500

Thank you
Re: 2weeks Live Training On ATM Engineering And Repairs by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 28, 2017
NICE ONE. THIS HAS BEEN ONE OF THE COURSE I FEEL LIKE LEARNING. ATIMES WHEN I LOOK AT THE TECHNOLOGY BEHIND ATM MACHINE OPERATIONS, I JUST GIVE KUDOS TO THE BRAINS BEHIND IT. BUT ITS UNFORTUNATE I DONT HAVE THE MONEY NOW TO PARTICIPATE. I HAVE SAVED YOUR NUMBER. I RESIDE IN PORT HARCOURT. PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN NEXT ARE YOU PEOPLE GOING TO ORGANISE THIS PROGRAM. I REALLY WILL LOVE TO BE AN ATM MACHINE GURU. AM A FREELANCE WEB DESIGNER AND AN I.C.T FREELANCE TUTOR.

THANKS

1 Like

Re: 2weeks Live Training On ATM Engineering And Repairs by youngsahito(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
TransNetwork:
Transatlantic Technology Ltd Will be Running a 2weeks(14days) Live Training on ATM Engineering and Repairs in 5 Nigeria States .

• Lagos
• Abuja
• Kaduna
• Porthacort
• Ibadan

WHAT You Will LEARN  

At the end of the program, participants will be able to carry out these functions on all brands of ATM machines:  

• ATM Software Installation and Configurations.
• Hardware Maintenance,
• Replacement and Repair.
• Parts Identification and Replacement.
• Encryption Key
• Architecture and Design.
• PC Core maintenance and Basic Troubleshooting tips.

What You Get After The Training
• Certification
• Diagonistic Softwares.
• Guides On Open Market Opportunities
• Free Tee Shirt ( customized in Your Name)

Who should Learn ATM Engineering?

•   Bank ATM Custodians Bank Operational Managers
• Undergraduates/Corp Members
• Unemployed Graduates
• Professional graduates
• SSCE school Cert Holders

Date And Venue

Lagos : 5th Floor, Mosesola House 103, Allen, Ikeja, Lagos

Abuja: Ralph Shodeinde Street, Central Business District, Abuja

Kaduna: Women Multipurpose Center Mogadishu Kuduna

Porthacort: 15 Parker Crescent, Rumuibekwe, Port Harcourt, Rivers.

Ibadan: Rasco Hall Orita Challange, Ibadan South West,Oyo,Nigeria

Date:
Saturday 1st to Friday 14th April 2017. (Same date for All location)

Limited Seat Available
Ticket Fee : ₦15,000
To Book Your Tickets
Call : 08020517638
WhatsApp : 08078834839
I stay in lag n I want to book a ticket
Re: 2weeks Live Training On ATM Engineering And Repairs by TransNetwork: 11:49am On Mar 31, 2017
youngsahito:
I stay in lag n I want to book a ticket

hello young kindly send a pm to the this whatsapp contact , and you will be properly guided how to go about it 08078834839 thank you
Re: 2weeks Live Training On ATM Engineering And Repairs by TransNetwork: 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
You are expected to print the invoice Sent to your email and bring it along to the training ground.
Re: 2weeks Live Training On ATM Engineering And Repairs by TransNetwork: 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
You are expected to print the invoice Sent to your email and bring it along to the training ground.
Re: 2weeks Live Training On ATM Engineering And Repairs by TransNetwork: 5:15am On Apr 01, 2017
You can still buy your ticket online contact or WhatsApp 08078834839
Re: 2weeks Live Training On ATM Engineering And Repairs by TransNetwork: 5:17am On Apr 01, 2017
All participants have been mailed their tickets
Re: 2weeks Live Training On ATM Engineering And Repairs by Ibrochaka(m): 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
TransNetwork:
All participants have been mailed their tickets
I was in your Abuja training center today as at 11am and the hotel (Heartland place and event hotel) claimed they know nothing about the training, i waited there till 12 pm and still yet nothing was happening. I think we need explanation from you sir and most importantly the phone number you posted here has Always been switched off

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies From Guardian Newspapers / places to serve in lagos / Please I need ACCA LSBF Video lectures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.