Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) (34092 Views)

Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) / I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) / I Had To Kill Him Because He Recognized Me - Kidnap Suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by CplusJason: 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
2dugged:
I have heard you, it wasn't directed at you, but it just so happens you were having a guilty as well
Oya smile for me na smiley
Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ob10010011 come to this thread and kneel down and close your eyes afonja ronu

3 Likes

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by tydi(m): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
BrutalJab:
Afonjas and Rituals.

Na wa o...Shey na only una dey ni

Later they will say Igbos love money.
and their love for money only ends with penny to account for angry
Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by bigiyaro(m): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
dyze:
I still don't believe the rational behind using a head,heart, private part to make money.

Where does the money come from?
the disease called illiteracy and backwardness will not allow those foools to reason.

4 Likes

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
CplusJason:
Oya smile for me na smiley
smiley
Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by CplusJason: 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
holatimmy:
Which album please angry
Fine girl, a pretty little smile will help alot. Don't give me that face dearie.... cool
Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by CplusJason: 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
2dugged:
smiley
That's my lady. kiss
Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by seeyouin2019: 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sophisticated cone headed ritualists = Afonja

5 Likes

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by Adebowale89(m): 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
sekundosekundo:
I wonder the type of heart these guys get.
Must they kill fellow humans to remain relevant.
Afonja and ritual...

don't mind them, they want to compete with southeast but no matter how they try southeast na baba anytime anyday in it
Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
botad:
The money is so much in the circulation and that is why many Nigerians have not really experienced what recession means.

Money wey no dey for bank!

if it's not from central bank, then where is it from, and how does the money come? does it just appear?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by RighteousI: 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by nkwuocha: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Not surprised. Human parts dealers, wholesalers and retailers......AFONJAA. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
dyze:
I still don't believe the rational behind using a head,heart, private part to make money.

f

From all the money the victim(s) has seen with the eyes and all the wealth they desire in their hearts

1 Like

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by donbenie(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
RighteousI:

Igbo kwenu......
Isn't it funny you have to dig up an almost 20 year old story to illustrate a South East ritual killing,meanwhile this year alone countless stories have been coming out of your enclave..Just last week a woman had her head and body parts dismembered by your people and you're showing us a 20 year old Otokoto picture?

7 Likes

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by jom4real007(m): 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
Money ritual that you will do and Dangote will still be richer than you! Is that one money ritual?

1 Like

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by kizyalex10(m): 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
dyze:

ritual money is not about them giving u money,but it will make any choice of ur business or carrer to blossom abnormally,when ur mates re struggling to. Make 100k a day,u re managing 10 million.lol

2 Likes

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by engrpheleeks(m): 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
It's them again... awon smellos

3 Likes

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
2dugged:
this blood money that people are using human beings to do, is it from central bank?
I don't know? Maybe that's why we always encounter INSUFFICIENT FUnDS at the ATM. Maybe that's where the funds are going to
Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by Odkosh: 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
softMarket:
The day our yoruba brothers will stop ritual killings is the day Abacha will feature Jay-Z in a collabo! grin grin

Afonjas and wickedness is like white rice and banga!

The most wicked people on earth!
mumu, if afonja most wicked, what do we call your fellow flatty that killed his uncle because he did not help him?

1 Like

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by charlesucheh(m): 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
NCANChairman:
Gbenga Babalade, 40, and Tunde Jimoh, 37,

NCAN secretary please kindly process

NCAN Chairman
What's NCAN?
Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by akigbemaru: 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Kidnapped and took his heart for blood rituals.

2 Likes

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by Excellent4love: 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
akigbemaru:
Kidnapped and took his heart for blood rituals.
Wickedness!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by koolaid87: 12:19am On Mar 27, 2017
SycophanticGoat:
Heartless demons!! The fact is, no amount of ritual can make one rich. If ritual does make one rich, then those useless babalawo won't be wretched.. Think you fools before shedding innocent blood.

It's right for you to say this to deter lazy ass from getting into it. I'll, however dispute the fact that it doesn't work cos it does. IShe aje, oshole.

Far better is it to die in penury than taking a man's life to live luxuriously.
Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by smoooty11: 2:14am On Mar 27, 2017
You see what too much amala and gbegiri can do to your brains ?

Afonjas why nau

4 Likes

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by lyday60(m): 5:11am On Mar 27, 2017
but why some people are blaming one tribbe?

1 Like

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by donbenie(m): 6:22am On Mar 27, 2017
Odkosh:
tell me what your fellow man was looking for in old woman's grave that made him to die there?
Hahaha,maybe you should go back and read the story again..He was one of those digging the grave for the old Woman's burial,it's the role of men to do that you know..It just happens he wasn't as fit as he thought..
Like I said you've been grasping at straws just to prove SE ritual killings..
TRUTH IS SACROSANCT..Ritual killings maybe universal in Nigeria,but based on recent trends the SW takes the cake..Nothing tribalistic about it, just pure hard facts..

3 Likes

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by LoveJesus87(m): 6:26am On Mar 27, 2017
NCANChairman:
Gbenga Babalade, 40, and Tunde Jimoh, 37,

NCAN secretary please kindly process

NCAN Chairman
Kai u fiffle wee nor kiii somebody sha grin

1 Like

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by orjaha(m): 6:47am On Mar 27, 2017
please, give them the fit punishment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student / SARS Officer Who Raped & Impregnated Ochanya, Arrested / Robbers Who Attacked Ogun Church Worshippers During Vigil Arrested. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.