Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,757 members, 7,798,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Problem With Tracking My Online Order - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problem With Tracking My Online Order (8010 Views)

I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] / Pls Guys,need Ur Help In Tracking My Stolen Phn / Who Can Help In Tracking My Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by JandyJ(m): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
OVA200:
The screen have corninlar gorrila 4 so it very strong and solid the phone has fall like 4 times now and still working 100%.
I can't really say on the phone stop working after a month because I started using mine since 27th of march.
The camera is wonderful their has never being anyone that condemn the camera since the time have been using it.

Tanks I have actually watched a lot of crazy test videos about Oukitel products. Test like hammer test, fire test, match by a car, fall test, drilling test, I mean countless number of tests. Then I felt they were all cheats and I got discouraged Becos of people commenting theirs broke as it fell down. I hope it's really strong Sha cos I actually want go for one of their products... Wat are the 4g Sims that support the phone? Could u lemme have yr number if yr on whatsapp so we can talk better
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
JandyJ:

Tanks I have actually watched a lot of crazy test videos about Oukitel products. Test like hammer test, fire test, match by a car, fall test, drilling test, I mean countless number of tests. Then I felt they were all cheats and I got discouraged Becos of people commenting theirs broke as it fell down. I hope it's really strong Sha cos I actually want go for one of their products... Wat are the 4g Sims that support the phone? Could u lemme have yr number if yr on whatsapp so we can talk better
My Oukitel u20 plus support all 4G in Nigeria except GLO, This is my WhatsApp 08138999406
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:37am On Apr 16, 2017
dustmalik:

As long as you used your Ibadan address as the shipping address on Aliexpress, then you'll be notified by the Nipost office which handles your part of Ibadan area. They'll either call or text you.

Now, NGLOSA means it's in Lagos. The next stop is your Ibadan Nipost office, and since it landed in Lagos the day before yesterday, then it has probably gotten to your Ibadan local Nipost office already. If they don't notify you by tomorrow, go to the Nipost office which serves your area and give them your Tracking number. Don't give anybody else your tracking number except Nipost officials at their office. Trust me, you don't need anyone's help to get your package. It has probably already gotten to your local post office.

You can also track your package at Nipost website
http://www.nipost.gov.ng/TrackAndConfirm.aspx
Pls, kindly enlighten me on this : phones are not not produced in Nigeria hence it allowed for importation but can I import boots or shoes from Ali express without hitches?
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by Youngpo413: 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
OVA200:
The screen have corninlar gorrila 4 so it very strong and solid the phone has fall like 4 times now and still working 100%.
I can't really say on the phone stop working after a month because I started using mine since 27th of march.
The camera is wonderful their has never being anyone that condemn the camera since the time have been using it.
are you using a tempered glass?
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
Youngpo413:
are you using a tempered glass?
No, just the bare screen with the follow nylon on it.
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by Youngpo413: 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
OVA200:
nice one, does it have those BIG 4G and E icons?
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
Youngpo413:
nice one, does it have those BIG 4G and E icons?
Yes
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
adeniyisamuel59:
Pls, kindly enlighten me on this : phones are not not produced in Nigeria hence it allowed for importation but can I import boots or shoes from Ali express without hitches?
Yes you can import anything on Aliexpress it depend on the quantity you want to order, if it is only one boot you have no problem but if it is like 20 or above u might pay custom duty.
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
OVA200:
Yes you can import anything on Aliexpress it depend on the quantity you want to order, if it is only one boot you have no problem but if it is like 20 or above u might pay custom duty.
Thanks
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by ibrash600: 7:39am On Apr 17, 2017
OVA200:
how many hours does it take to be fully charged?
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by GSteve001(m): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2017
OVA200:
Yes
pls how much does it cost you to get this phone in total?
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
ibrash600:
how many hours does it take to be fully charged?
With the follow come charger it takes 3 hours
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
GSteve001:
pls how much does it cost you to get this phone in total?
28500 only
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
adeniyisamuel59:
Thanks
You are welcome
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by said1995: 6:12pm On May 06, 2017
How much you bought it please, will like to purchase it
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 10:34pm On May 06, 2017
said1995:
How much you bought it please, will like to purchase it
I bought it for #28500 with clearance fees at NIPOST
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by Nobody: 10:13am On May 13, 2017
OVA200:
I ordered a phone from AliExpress and after waiting for 2 weeks the good finally reach Nigeria but when I checked tracking on AliExpress it says it has been packed in domestic bag at NGLOSA. I want to ask the meaning of NGLOSA and how will receive my phone in Ibadan. Thanks

bro hwfar with ur u20 hope its doing okay, coz i also want to order it...
Pls which store did u order from ?
Thnks
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by Donsammi(m): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
OVA200:
You are welcome

boss I gat this phone in mind.

I have some few questions to ask abg reply fast its argent

is the phone dual Sim with sdcard slot separate?

you can put both sim on the phone and also sdcard at the same tym
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Donsammi:

No you sacrifice one Sim for SD card. Any other questions
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
Donsammi:

I want to sell mine if interested
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Donsammi:

I want to sell mine if interested
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by Donsammi(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
OVA200:
No you sacrifice one Sim for SD card. Any other questions
big turn off ....
thanks bro .
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
Donsammi:

big turn off ....

thanks bro .

No problem
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by dotedote: 12:28am On Jul 07, 2017
How many days did it take to get to Nigeria ?
I'd like to order K6000 Pro

OVA200:
Thank you everyone for the concern shown, I will release the unboxing video very soon. If you have any question please ask.
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by Emmysky(m): 1:47am On Jul 07, 2017
Hi bro, Was wondering how will one without an ID card verify himself at the NIPOST office? I want to order a phone from Ali but this whole NIPOST thing just weak me
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 4:23am On Jul 07, 2017
dotedote:
How many days did it take to get to Nigeria ?
I'd like to order K6000 Pro

Mine took 14 days to get to my hand.
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by felixinfinity(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Since u want to sell yours lam interested

vvWhat is ur Whatsapp no. so that we can discuss?
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
felixinfinity:
Since u want to sell yours lam interested

vvWhat is ur Whatsapp no. so that we can discuss?
The phone have been stolen bro
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by GrandMufti: 2:32am On Aug 04, 2017
OVA200:
The phone have been stolen bro

1 Like

Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 3:31am On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by bobo65(m): 4:42am On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by bobo65(m): 4:43am On Aug 04, 2017
Emmysky:
Hi bro, Was wondering how will one without an ID card verify himself at the NIPOST office? I want to order a phone from Ali but this whole NIPOST thing just weak me

U really need an identification means to get ur device o

Tho I can help u order and get it for u
Prefarably if u r in lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things You Didnt Know About Nokia. / Airtel Nigeria Is Offering 1.8GB For N500 / Innjoo T1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.