Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Buhari The Liar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari The Liar (594 Views)

Femi Adesina: The Buhari The International Community Knows / Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say / FFK: Buhari Has A Beautiful Wife, Aisha Buhari, The Only Good Thing About... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari The Liar by ShinnBet: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
I took bank loan to pay for APC presidential form, says Buhari
“You could recall in the entire contest, I have always tried to personally pay for the nomination form at least. But N27.5m is not small.

“Thank God, I have a personal relationship with the chairman of my bank. I called him and told him that the forms are coming and so, whether my accounts are in red or green or black, you must honour this, otherwise, I will lose the nomination.

“I was about to go to Kaduna today and told the chairman and he said, ‘you better pick the form’ and he kept a straight face. That means that there is no excuse.

“I thank God that we have gotten to this stage and all speculations will now cease and now, in the best tradition of democracy, people can now follow their choice candidate into the arena,” Buhari said.
Re: Buhari The Liar by smartty68(m): 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
Your source OP?
When know that LieBuhari has always told us lies from before so its not new
Re: Buhari The Liar by yarimo(m): 12:09am On Mar 27, 2017
Another yeye thread from a mumu boy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari The Liar by ShinnBet: 5:16am On Mar 27, 2017
yarimo:
Another yeye thread from a mumu boy

Another fanatical zombie

Did you liar n chief not openly claim he borrowed money to procure the satanic presidential form from your demonic APC?
Re: Buhari The Liar by blackpanda: 5:44am On Mar 27, 2017
Smh

Op you no get work abi
Re: Buhari The Liar by ShinnBet: 6:50am On Mar 27, 2017
blackpanda:
Smh

Op you no get work abi

Did Buhari not claim to have taken a bank loan to pay for his APC Presidential nomination form?
Re: Buhari The Liar by PFRB: 7:59am On Mar 27, 2017
'Buhari took bank loan to purchase APC nomination form' - Vanguard ...
www.vanguardngr.com › News
Oct 17, 2014 - Jonathan blasts Buhari, says he is doing all that Buhari is promising. By Emmanuel Aziken, Political Editor, Ben Agande & Levinus ...

(1) (Reply)

Buratai Flag Off Military Operation In Southern Kaduna, Set To Combat Terrorism / Photos From Efe's Thank You Concert In Jos / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Harman House Class Of 1939

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.