Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

"My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) (23200 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by gozzlin: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
The apostle is guilty as charged. All these aimless shenanigan will amount to nothing.

It's funny how his wife suddenly turned into a musician at this point in time when the husband is enmeshed in the sex scandal. All these past years she never realized she needed to eulogise the husband with a song. It's suddenly dawned on her now. Pft!

She's very wise tho, she knows the consequence of leaving the adulterous husband; the sham they're involved in will collapse, and so will the life of luxury they enjoy at the expense of their gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Image123(m): 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
I'm actually feeling pity for the family.
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by soulhighman(m): 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
Goldenheart:
Hit like if u dig this meal.. .. grin

You are wicked o. You just made me salivate. If only I could download the food and eat it.
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by BBBlaze: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
she sing dis one ooo!
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by ojdollars(m): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
blackaxe78:

The more the collateral damage wants to be controlled, the more it exposes the guilt in Suleman`s camp. Why all these all of a sudden?

His media and publicity caucus should be fired without benefits. He should take a clue from Fatoyinbo by keeping mute if he does not have an effective strategy to win back his image.

Its just childish to suddenly just start posting pictures on social media believing an average Nigerian can easily be cajoled and brainwashed with such a crude and staged play which must have entailed alot of rehearsals grin grin grin

Its giving sane minds to believe there is more to the allegation and a high probability that the Otobo and Okereke allegations re really true

The song was to celebrate her Husband on His Birthday. Anything wrong with that?
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by ojdollars(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
gozzlin:
The apostle is guilty as charged. All these aimless shenanigan will amount to nothing.

It's funny how his wife suddenly turned into a musician at this point in time when the husband is enmeshed in the sex scandal. All these past years she never realized she needed to eulogise the husband with a song. It's suddenly dawned on her now. Pft!

She's very wise tho, she knows the consequence of leaving the adulterous husband; the sham they're involved in will collapse, and so will the life of luxury they enjoy at the expense of their gullible followers.

Sir, the song was done for Her Husband's Birthday, why do we read meaning to everything? Did David not fall? Abraham, Solomon etc? We should learn go pick up one another and not tear down the fabrics that binds us as brother's and sister's, Shuooo.
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by marv1: 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
You can say anything you like. You should not expect her to handle it the way you think she should handle it. After all, you are not in her shoes. You dont know anything about scandal and I don't think you have experienced it before, Abeg shift let her and them be................ Even if it happened, she has decided to be with her husband. SHEKINA. SOME PEOPLE SHOULD GO AND HUG TRANSFOMER.
blackaxe78:

The more the collateral damage wants to be controlled, the more it exposes the guilt in Suleman`s camp. Why all these all of a sudden?

His media and publicity caucus should be fired without benefits. He should take a clue from Fatoyinbo by keeping mute if he does not have an effective strategy to win back his image.

Its just childish to suddenly just start posting pictures on social media believing an average Nigerian can easily be cajoled and brainwashed with such a crude and staged play which must have entailed alot of rehearsals grin grin grin

Its giving sane minds to believe there is more to the allegation and a high probability that the Otobo and Okereke allegations re really true
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by firebaby(f): 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wow the woman is got a good voice.....but why all this show off since stephen otobos' accusation....only GOD KNOWS!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Sunglass20(f): 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
How many Men of God and their wives dey do this kind thing i beg ? Even Some Suleiman followers deep down their hearts go dey talk say 'this don too much'. THEY SHOULD ALLOW GOD FIGHT FOR THEM PLEASE.
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by gozzlin: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
ojdollars:

Sir, the song was done for Her Husband's Birthday, why do we read meaning to everything? Did David not fall? Abraham, Solomon etc? We should learn go pick up one another and not tear down the fabrics that binds us as brother's and sister's, Shuooo.

True, David fell. The difference between David and Suleman is that David realized the gravity of his sin, confessed his sins, never committed adultery again, while Suleman is an unrepentant adulterer who has slept with countless women and squandered millions of his church's money on prostitutes and still refuses to admit his guilt. He still arrogates to himself the title of apostle and man of God.

No basis for comparison between him and men of God of old.

1 Like

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Osazuwa72: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Leva this woman oooo. Let her celebrate her husband . After all he is her hero. She need to defend her husband in this ugly situation. APOSTLE SULEMAN SAID STEPHANIA IS MARINE AGENT so he wired money to marine kingdom via stephania.

1 Like

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by xtervaganza(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
This nonsense is no longer funny angry it's distressingly comical
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
When you fight infidelity, infidelity fights back!
Okoro woman nor wan go back to BEAFRAUD o! cheesy

See celebration of a PUBLIC PEHNIS? shocked
Some women nor get shame I swear!!!!

See desparation!

Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by tonio2wo: 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Enough of all this already! Ok we agree, ur 3some hubby is innocent!

Can we get some peace now? angry

1 Like

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by miccollo47: 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lmfaooo.... Why the struggle biko. Nawa oooo. The painment is all over why this struggle is what I am battling with to understand.
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by miccollo47: 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lol the struggle tho.. Way out of this world.
jjbest123:
Why Do I Feel Apostle Suleman's Wife Is Trying Too Hard With The Happiness Facade
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Oromz: 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
I don tire for dis love sef!!
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by suremanpatriot: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Gorgeous,she is beautiful too cool
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by wealthplusng: 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Why do I feel this facade between dem pepper gang Otobo and the "Apostle" has an underlying tone judging from this new love bug from the wife that has suddenly arisen all through the reporting? Kudos to her for not allowing those "stories" destroy her marriage!

"Do you need to make extra N30k or more in order to augment your take-home pay? My signature has all the secrets"
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Osazuwa72: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lizzy Suleman is a virtuous woman. She defend her husband with songs, word and action
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Osazuwa72: 7:11am On Mar 29, 2017
It is well
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Osazuwa72: 7:14am On Mar 29, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Dr. Lizzy Johnson Suleman, the wife of Apostle Johnson Suleman, the General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) Worldwide, has released a LOVE SONG for her darling husband to show her support for him amid the sex scandal with Stephanie Otobo and other alleged mistresses.

Mrs Suleman released the song to show her man that no matter what she still and will always stand by him.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/apostle-sulemans-wife-releases-love.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usyqBjBqqNs

Otobo too na singer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaB1xAhWGFA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There's More Than One Jesus In Bible According To Bible / Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment / Going To Church With Tablet Instead Of A Bible - Any Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.