Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! - Art, Graphics & Video (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! (12698 Views)

This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport / This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. / Check This Awesome Work Of Art. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 5:21am On May 09, 2010
luizworld:

^ yes gabs i've watched it.hehe cheesy i love the chesire cat, it suits my personality**grins grin**

LOL! Thats sooo cool! But I hope only the personality and not to the fact that he can get his head chopped anytime shocked shocked shocked

My bf says im half of Alice and half of The Hatter cause Im always curious and if I see sumthin which attracts me, I would follow nit no matter what and the hatter because of my crazy personality.

I dont think Im that crazy like him undecided
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 2:17am On May 13, 2010
Na waaa! WHat happen to all our posts? shocked shocked shocked
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 6:43am On May 14, 2010
This is not fair!!! angry
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 1:40pm On May 15, 2010
@Gabry kiss

Our posts and paintings have gone, the NL crash I think undecided

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 1:45pm On May 15, 2010
smiley

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 1:46pm On May 15, 2010
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 1:51pm On May 15, 2010

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 1:57pm On May 15, 2010
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 3:02pm On May 15, 2010
Wow! Thanks for posting back these wonderful art. For a moment there I was feeling demotivated. . . sad angry

My Lady, do you by any chance love colouring a colouring book? grin
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 3:52pm On May 15, 2010

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 4:22pm On May 15, 2010
Yes I have my colouring book. Hmm. . . Maybe I should take pictures of my colouring book for u to see. But to most people its kinda childish cause I love colouring fantasy stuff if you know what I mean. cheesy

Art jans? Whats that? is it like you use fabric jeans and do art on it?

Hmm. . . Seems to me you are a great artist cause u know so many forms of art. embarassed
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 4:30pm On May 15, 2010
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 2:00pm On May 17, 2010
Sis! Im so angy ooo. . . My colleague borrowed my camera since last Friday and till today he refuse to give it back to me. he says he always forggoten to bring my camera and keep insisting I drop by his house to take it. That dim wittd animal!!!

I just can't wait to show u my coloring naaa. cry
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 8:01pm On May 17, 2010
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 9:24pm On May 17, 2010
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 1:11am On May 19, 2010
check who out on fb? whats his id?

im still waiting for my camera.Apparently he got sick and had to take mc. maybe ill drop by his house to  take it today. im kinda lazy to bakes cookies for him so im just gonna pop by with some fruits embarassed lipsrsealed

where do u sell your art work?

what title shall i change this thread to?
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 7:15am On May 19, 2010
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 8:08am On May 19, 2010
Ill think about the topic naa smiley

Hey, have you seen my handphone and Ipod work of art?
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 9:22am On May 19, 2010
^^^Show me please!!!
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 11:53am On May 19, 2010
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 12:06pm On May 19, 2010
they are very cute wink, I think I've seen sites selling items like this. cool cool

Well done.
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 4:36am On May 20, 2010
madlady:

@Gabry they are very cute wink, I think I've seen sites selling items like this. cool cool

Well done.

yes dear. They sell the things to even design the hp or any other items.

But this one, I use alot of materials they use to make ctradiaitonal clothes. And I glue them on the phone
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 1:30pm On May 20, 2010

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 11:26pm On May 20, 2010
Whats a back panel embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 6:40am On May 23, 2010
^^Movable background. smiley
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 11:16am On May 23, 2010
madlady:

^^Movable background. smiley

Movable background.?? How on earth do you do that shocked
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 1:12am On May 25, 2010
Ok heres some of my colouring works. I use colour pencils. I love it! grin

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 1:14am On May 25, 2010
grin

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 1:15am On May 25, 2010
grin

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 1:16am On May 25, 2010
grin

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 7:02am On May 25, 2010
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by flagship(m): 5:39pm On May 25, 2010
have you girls noticed that nobody is interested in your pictures of artwork. cut the crap and upload or create some real art angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? / A Thread For Charcoal Portrait Artists / A Fine Art Photography Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.