Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! - Art, Graphics & Video (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! (12726 Views)

This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport / This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. / Check This Awesome Work Of Art. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 5:44pm On May 25, 2010
^^I said others should show their stuff, so put your money where your mouth is.

Show your stuff, if you are looking for work, you may get commissions, I did.

By the way my boss would like logos are you able to produce such work?

Can you converse with him in a professional manner?
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by flagship(m): 5:57pm On May 25, 2010
hmmm,,, i like this, but you cud quickly browse thru my 3-picture gallery at http://eziaha.deviantart.com the rest wil be uploaded at my leisure.
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 6:05pm On May 25, 2010
^^^

Please show some of your work not links, they can affect the running of our office computers.
       Links such  as the one above are blocked from running on our systems.

Pls look at the way some of the guys on the Auto section run their successful business, they show pictures,
       they realise  that every encounter could be a sales opportunity, they conduct themselves accordingly.

smiley smiley smiley lipsrsealed
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by nihun(m): 11:04am On May 26, 2010
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by flagship(m): 12:49pm On May 26, 2010
If you can't see it online right now,kindly check the flagshiparts page on facebook for most of my commission. If your boss needs a logo,am game. The problem is I just arrived in school today so internet is getting difficult to access,but you can contact me on 08067522553. Check the facebook page for the quality of my work.
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 4:06pm On May 26, 2010
^^He's checked the facebook page you indicated.
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by flagship(m): 6:45pm On May 26, 2010
Back online for a few minutes. Hope he checked all the photos.pls for ward all comments to my phone.outm by the way my thread is What Do You Think on the first page of the graphics page.contact me.
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 6:51pm On May 26, 2010
^^He would have preferred you post a sample of your work on this page. smiley

PS please can you remove your remark , my boss said it does not show you in a very good light. wink
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by flagship(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2010
The problem is I am using a friend's blackberry to come online at intervals and nairaland does not support picture uploading by phone. Sorry about the remark.so what did your boss think about the flagshiparts portfolio on face book? We still doing business?
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by flagship(m): 6:22pm On May 27, 2010
New idea, if you can post me your email address I will try to attach images of my work.
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 6:58pm On May 27, 2010
flagship:

New idea, if you can post me your email address I will try to attach images of my work.

How can I give you my email on an open forum .

I will check the facebook page you gave, myself, if your email info is on it I will pass it on.

Do you now see how posting your pictures on this site would have been much better.

This site gives you the opportunity to advertise freely, we are very lucky.
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by flagship(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2010
To my phone please
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 8:40pm On May 27, 2010
^^I've  looked at it, the traditional art page looks good.
     I will tell him to check for himself, if it suits his needs he will make contact via the details on the FACEBOOK page.

Thank you.
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by flagship(m): 1:29am On May 29, 2010
no details are on the page. my number is 08067522553 and the name is martin.

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by flagship(m): 1:31am On May 29, 2010
this too

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 6:47am On May 29, 2010
madlady:

^^Gabry they are really very sweet smiley smiley smiley. Did you buy the books and then colour in between the lines.
The style of the drawings are fun,they would make a really great picture story.

Brute force.
The panel I still have at home I move around by myself embarassed, I use it to cover messy areas embarassed lipsrsealed I've put a frame around it so it looks like a gigantic painting.

yes naa. I bought colouring books and colour them. I always do it when Im traqvelling by ferry or by plane but I come to realize that when I start coloring, females would look at me like one kind and give me that nasty look and males would smile. . .  undecided Like as if I have taken drugs or sumthin  undecided

I dont understand what u mean by panel. Guess Ive never seen that kinda art piece before.  embarassed lipsrsealed

flagship:

have you girls noticed that nobody is interested in your pictures of artwork. cut the crap and upload or create some  real art  angry

It doesnt bother me because as far as I know, I like my art and I like Madlady's art. if you have your art which you think u like , than post it. U dont like our art its fine. One man's food is anothr man's poison. By the way, I must tell u that u must realize that on this earth, not everything is about serious art. Walt Disney, Nikelodean, Cartoon Network, Looney Tunes did not came out with serious art and they have made it on this earth to be the most successfull ones . wink

ma lady, what do u think of the new topic name? cheesy
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 8:21am On May 29, 2010
Gabry:

yes naa. I bought colouring books and colour them. I always do it when Im traqvelling by ferry or by plane but I come to realize that when I start coloring, females would look at me like one kind and give me that nasty look and males would smile. . .  undecided Like as if I have taken drugs or sumthin  undecided

I dont understand what u mean by panel. Guess Ive never seen that kinda art piece before.  embarassed :-

ma lady, what do u think of the new topic name? cheesy

I bet you find it very relaxing when your filling in your books,ignore the funny looks wink.

Your may have seen panels when you go to live plays, just like back-drops undecided

Love the new topic name .
I will try to post or link some artwork by a,WONDERFUL Nigerian artist, it's down on the culture section. How do I do that?

We've been following your story up at the other place tongue tongue tongue my friends and I think your great. cool cool cool
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 8:33am On May 29, 2010
madlady:

I bet you find it very relaxing when your filling in your books,ignore the funny looks wink.

Your may have seen panels when you go to live plays, just like back-drops undecided

Love the new topic name .

We've been following your story up at the other place tongue tongue tongue my friends and I think your great. cool cool cool

hmm. . . I guess where I come from, labuan isalnd, we are very outdated. Whenever theres alike an event on stage, we had to print a big banner. We dont have a backdrop or anything like that. is it like some kinda tinted glass to make an art look really big?

Which story? cheesy
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 8:46am On May 29, 2010
^^ No huge painted scenery, you can get them on wheels also.

@Gabry

The @Topic's down on the Culture section, it may be better on this now that you've changed the title undecided (it's under my id name)
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by coonsue: 8:53am On May 29, 2010
yeath ,but I guess the sutiation will be more good if you have a [url=http://www.espow.com/wholesale-65-channels-bluetooth-gps-receiver-with-data-logger-2-in-1.html
]GPS System of Car[/url] tongue
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 2:00pm On May 29, 2010
madlady:

^^  No huge painted scenery, you can get them on wheels also.

@Gabry

The @Topic's down on the Culture section, it may be better on this now that you've changed the title undecided (it's under my id name)

What do u mean? Give me the link naa  sad
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by reactor: 1:59am On Jun 02, 2010
next name suggestion for this thread= us,africa and planet earth works of art. even martians welcome
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2010
reactor:

next name suggestion for this thread= us,africa and planet earth works of art. even martians welcome

Why is that? And Mad Lady is a jamo living in the UK and Im in Malaysia naa. sad
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by kolarewaju: 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2010
First piece of a series of artwork im working on based on Nigerian Mythical Legends.This is my rendition of Sango. Its a non photorealistic 3d artwork, cause personally I felt photorealism wouldnt do this justice for what I wanted to do.Softwares used are 3dsmax, zbrush, and photoshop, with rendering done in Mental Ray. Duration, was a week, off and on. Stay Tuned for more.Peace.

http://innovatorz.cgsociety.org/gallery/

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Amilli(m): 1:54am On Jun 11, 2010
what do ya think,

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by anusule(m): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2010
flagship:

have you girls noticed that nobody is interested in your pictures of artwork. cut the crap and upload or create some real art angry

what do you mean by real art?
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 2:02am On Jul 03, 2010
proud to be black - microsoft paint

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by flagship(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2010
@ madlady, i thought we had the makings of a deal, i did not hear from you or your boss. what's up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New 4 Bedroom Duplex House Plan ( 3d Model ) / Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? / A Thread For Charcoal Portrait Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.