Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! (2451 Views)

Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / All These Nairaland Boyz Think With Their Dickz! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by Adulphus(m): 9:00am On Mar 27, 2017
You know as adults, we often have fun (SEX) i.e Chop and Clean Mouths (Both Boyz n Girls)
BUT
I hate it when ladies use this sentence... "He
used and dumped me". In as much as I know
that the matured ones among us has understood the meaning of SEX, I still want to clear some young girls who are still willing to learn.

Stop making a man feel superior and you lesser
after sexual intercourse. SEX is a mutual agreement between two individuals, you had fun and he did too, why then making it look like one person is been cheated on

SEX doesn't guarantee a man is yours or that
leaving you tomorrow is a big deal. For crying out loud, you both f*cked each other, you both used each other and you both can as well dump each other if you so wish.

Please, wake up and stop making men feel that
their ability to see through a lady's two legs is
what makes them a real man and a winner.
Have Fun with him if you want, enjoy yourself and don't ever attach your heart on it.

And to you men that still think like MOUNTAIN GOAT in this contemporary world, while you are bragging of how many girls you have "used and dumped", aka SWAFFING

Think of your fellow age mate guys that are busy making their money and counting their achievements, but you are here counting how many PUSSY'S you have savaged. On behalf of you, I am ashamed of
you.

Please Receive SENSE and think TWICE
And stop behaving like they have use your destiny as charcoal at a suya spot...........

Once again RECEIVE SENSE!!!

9 Likes

Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2017
This is Serious
Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by Kaxmytex(m): 9:10am On Mar 27, 2017
ladies can be funny, u go hear 'daddy, give it to me harder' una tink say daddy na machine..
after dem don almost drain daddy's energy finish, dem go kum up with 'he used and dumped me'

abeg, who use who

1 Like

Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by KennyID17(m): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2017
Lol cheesy, funny but true grin

Bumbae1, wassup? smiley
Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2017
"Harder harder, touch my Nips,choke me, lick my plate, grab me" after all the commanding you will Nash say I used you haaa aunty me and you who used who

1 Like

Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by Jodha(f): 9:36am On Mar 27, 2017
Lolzz...
Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2017
Bumbae1:
This is Serious
so serious
Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by Vangalee: 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Adulphus:
You know as adults, we often have fun (SEX) i.e Chop and Clean Mouths (Both Boyz n Girls)
BUT
I hate it when ladies use this sentence... "He
used and dumped me". In as much as I know
that the matured ones among us has understood the meaning of SEX, I still want to clear some young girls who are still willing to learn.

Stop making a man feel superior and you lesser
after sexual intercourse. SEX is a mutual agreement between two individuals, you had fun and he did too, why then making it look like one person is been cheated on

SEX doesn't guarantee a man is yours or that
leaving you tomorrow is a big deal. For crying out loud, you both f*cked each other, you both used each other and you both can as well dump each other if you so wish.

Please, wake up and stop making men feel that
their ability to see through a lady's two legs is
what makes them a real man and a winner.
Have Fun with him if you want, enjoy yourself and don't ever attach your heart on it.

And to you men that still think like MOUNTAIN GOAT in this contemporary world, while you are bragging of how many girls you have "used and dumped", aka SWAFFING

Think of your fellow age mate guys that are busy making their money and counting their achievements, but you are here counting how many PUSSY'S you have savaged. On behalf of you, I am ashamed of
you.

Please Receive SENSE and think TWICE
And stop behaving like they have use your destiny as charcoal at a suya spot...........

Once again RECEIVE SENSE!!!

You are on point,gals dey alwz Bleep up,Seriously,He's into u,cos he likes u,if u do nt like him,don't F**k him,do no1 no favor,its wrong,u giv guys too many ego&power,i'm a man,but I love a 50/50 thing,ladies work things out.
Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
KennyID17:
Lol cheesy, funny but true grin

Bumbae1, wassup? smiley
Sweeri cheesy
Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
lol. " behaving like they have use your destiny as charcoal at a suya spot.." lol

Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Say no to pre marital sex

1 Like

Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
I think when you avoid sex...you will live long. Avoid eating the forbidden fruit to live forever. smiley

One thing I learnt about the forbidden fruit smiley
Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 28, 2017
ItsQuinn:
I think when you avoid sex...you will live long. Avoid eating the forbidden fruit to live forever. smiley

i want to eat..
Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by McBrooklyn(m): 12:31am On Mar 28, 2017

Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 28, 2017
Lmao....looks like you want to die young grin
Kaeyzo:
i want to eat..
Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by kirchofff(m): 3:56am On Mar 28, 2017
Kaxmytex:
ladies can be funny, u go hear 'daddy, give it to me harder' una tink say daddy na machine..
after dem don almost drain daddy's energy finish, dem go kum up with 'he used and dumped me'

abeg, who use who
haha guy u be werey o
Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by Nobody: 4:19am On Mar 28, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Lmao....looks like you want to die young grin
It's just a Taste, I heard Honey pot is Sweet, is it true?
Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 28, 2017
Gerrara here man shiit! grin
Kaeyzo:
It's just a Taste, I heard Honey pot is Sweet, is it true?
Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 28, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Gerrara here man shiit! grin
HeHehehe Just Answer me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 28, 2017
I just answered you. grin
Kaeyzo:
HeHehehe Just Answer me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 28, 2017
Bumbae1:
This is Serious
hmmm,,,what your say,,,I wanna know
Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by harffie(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2017
Girls always think they're doing guys a favor when they give sex.....but really what is there to give anyway?
Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by CArt(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2017
ItsQuinn:

I can conclude that you don't know the benefits of sex.
Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2017
Please tell me....what are the benefits? smiley
CArt:

I can conclude that you don't know the benefits of sex.
Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 28, 2017
ItsQuinn:
I just answered you. grin
No! Are you shy? Just say and here is my kiss kiss
Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2017
Yes I'm shy embarassed
Kaeyzo:
No! Are you shy? Just say and here is my kiss kiss
Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by RoyalBlak007: 11:36am On Mar 28, 2017
grin grin cheesy
ItsQuinn:

1 Like

Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 28, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Yes I'm shy embarassed
why??
Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by CArt(m): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Please tell me....what are the benefits? smiley

There are many but let me just give you few:
Improved Immunity.Frequent sex significantly gives higher levels of immunoglobulin A (IgA).
Healthy Heart.
Lower Blood Pressure.
It Reduces the Risk of Prostate Cancer.
It Improves Sleep.
Stress Relief. cool

Now you know better grin
Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 29, 2017
Hmm....okay
CArt:

There are many but let me just give you few:
Improved Immunity.Frequent sex significantly gives higher levels of immunoglobulin A (IgA).
Healthy Heart.
Lower Blood Pressure.
It Reduces the Risk of Prostate Cancer.
It Improves Sleep.
Stress Relief. cool

Now you better grin
Re: WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! by CArt(m): 10:56am On Mar 29, 2017
@ItsQuinn
Now,when do you intend to start? I would volunteer to guide u thru if u don't mind

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Creates Terrifying Makeup Illusions(photos) / What You Should Never Do To Please A Woman / Trouble! Man Brings Side Chick Home To Look After His Kids As Wife Travels (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.