Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

6 Types Of Relationship You Need To Experience Before You Consider Marriage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Types Of Relationship You Need To Experience Before You Consider Marriage (836 Views)

Is It Lack Of Trust Or They Have A Painful Experience Before? / If You Have Had This Experience Before Say (gbosa Tiri) Times... / [ TIPS ] 6 Types Of Men You Should Never Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Types Of Relationship You Need To Experience Before You Consider Marriage by sharpboyus(m): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2017
Marriage is just a serious commitment.

You’re basically saying you want to spend the others of your daily life with this one person.

They’ll satisfy your entire needs, and whatever life may throw at you both, you’ll weather the storm and complete it together.

When you have unearthed that soulmate, then that’s great – off you go down the aisle to state ‘I actually do ‘.

But if you have not had much relationship experience, then hold your horses.

Don’t accept that ring you are being offered, don’t say ‘I actually do’to anybody, and get back to the planet of casual flings and sex with people you’ve met through dating apps.

Saving yourself for marriage is just a concept I could understand and respect – and fair play to the ones that can achieve this and have an effective marriage.

But it’s advantageous to enter into a relationship with The One knowing that you have experienced a range of situations, had your heart broken a few times, maybe dumped a few people. how else will you know what you truly want from a partner, and what you can let them have in return?

Here are the six kinds of relationship I believe you need to experienced before considering getting married.

1 Friends With Benefit Relationship

2 Long Distance Relationship

3 Online Dating

4 One Night Stand

5 House Mate/colleague

6 Mature/Cougar Relationship

Read More Below.....

Source: http://fsbuq.com/6-types-relationship-need-experience-consider-marriage/

Re: 6 Types Of Relationship You Need To Experience Before You Consider Marriage by DozieInc(m): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2017

Re: 6 Types Of Relationship You Need To Experience Before You Consider Marriage by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Op, you deserve expired products

Re: 6 Types Of Relationship You Need To Experience Before You Consider Marriage by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson Black Or White / Hi Nairalanders Pls I Need You Guys To Support My Gofundme Campaign / Nigerian Businessman Gets Life Imprisonment For Murder Of A Lady He Was Owing $1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.