Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology (11395 Views)

Restoration Of Fingerprint Disappearance / This Company Wants You To Use You Pen*s As Password (instead Of Fingerprint) / Nstruction Of Fingerprint Shortcut To Access Application On Infinix Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by safas20(f): 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ever been in a situation where typing a password seem too hard? Or Wonder with dissatisfaction how people always find a way to memorize your passwords and pattern? With latest mobile phones from Infinix, Hot S, HOT 4,ZERO 4 and Note 3 these problems are now a thing of the past.
With the fingerprint technology that comes with the battery beast called Infinix Note 3, life is now easier than before. With the sophistication that technology brings. But apart from phone privacy and security what else can be achieved with the fingerprint feature and how can it be done?

Below are the list sand steps to achieving more with the fingerprint feature.
1. Access Apps. [/b]With the fingerprint feature you can access many of your favourite apps without the stress of going through different hurdles.
[b]2. Take selfies seamlessly with a simple tap:
With the fingerprint feature you can take photographs with ease.
3. Swipe through photos.
[b]4. Lock and unlock phone: [/b]With the fingerprint feature you are not worried about privacy, the fingerprint allows you to lock and unlock your phone without going through stress.
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by oscillation55(m): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Really? shocked shocked
okay
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by Ola2Ola: 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
oscillation55:
Really? shocked shocked okay
waoh!!!! this is awesome... infinix is really going places
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by EniolaO: 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
safas20:

Ever been in a situation where typing a password seem too hard? Or Wonder with dissatisfaction how people always find a way to memorize your passwords and pattern? With latest mobile phones from Infinix, Hot S, HOT 4,ZERO 4 and Note 3 these problems are now a thing of the past.
With the fingerprint technology that comes with the battery beast called Infinix Note 3, life is now easier than before. With the sophistication that technology brings. But apart from phone privacy and security what else can be achieved with the fingerprint feature and how can it be done?

1. Access Apps. [/b]With the fingerprint feature you can access many of your favourite apps without the stress of going through different hurdles.
3. Swipe through photos.
[b]4. Lock and unlock phone: [/b]With the fingerprint feature you are not worried about privacy, the fingerprint allows you to lock and unlock your phone without going through stress.
yippy.... life made easy with infinix... indeed a strong companion...
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by Freak101(f): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
This sounds good,I like the fingerprint idea to be honest,life should be easy
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by smithblink0052(f): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
safas20:

3. Swipe through photos.
it came as a relief cos my small kids at home has master my pattern so dey can play game with my phone
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by yemzzy02(m): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
I personally appreciate this because of the privacy it offers. Thumbs up for infinix
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by goldpeace: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
I love this feature because it simply means my phone is secure. Infinix rocks
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
That moment when you want to make an emergency call and while in a hurry you type the wrong letter unknowingly and the phone goes "wrong password, try again"
Too stressful..
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by yemzzy02(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
smithblink0052:

it came as a relief cos my small kids at home has master my pattern so dey can play game with my phone

its really a great relief. Those kids will run down the battery even if you uninstall the games.
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by nynyola123: 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Now lets see how them snoops wanna unlock my phone cheesy cheesy ha! We ain't got the same fingerprint
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
smithblink0052:

i thought it was just me..
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by goldpeace: 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
Oh, I must add that I can now enjoy my battery more. This saves from both adults and kids whose hands can't but run through someone else's phone.
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by kingblack: 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nice one no more unwanted snooping inside the phone from people
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by femiebun: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
No more getting pissed off at seeing "wrong password "... cool
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by nada4u0052(f): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Good one from infinix wen r u expecting eye lens detector technology ?
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by Ola2Ola: 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
safas20:

3. Swipe through photos.
This features makes it more fun to watch the disappointment on the faces of people that don't mind their businesses
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by EniolaO: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
goldpeace:
I love this feature because it simply means my phone is secure. Infinix rocks
yeah.... goodbye to days when my cousins will run off with my phone only to return it with drained battery
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by Ola2Ola: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
femiebun:
it also saves time when trying to input passwords under tension
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by Ola2Ola: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
femiebun:
it also saves time inputting passwords under tension
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by kingblack: 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
lilmisspenney:
That moment when you want to make an emergency call and while in a hurry you type the wrong letter unknowingly and the phone goes "wrong password, try again"
Too stressful..
imagine getting wrong passwords thrice....this makes it easier
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by femiebun: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Freak101:
This sounds good,I like the fingerprint idea to be honest,life should be easy
yeah it should be....all these snoopers would take hands off someone's phone now
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by Ola2Ola: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
yemzzy02:
I personally appreciate this because of the privacy it offers. Thumbs up for infinix
...... lol, jst me and ma phone... no external intruder
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by EniolaO: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
yemzzy02:
kudos to infinix.... what other way to define privacy if not this...
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by passyaba: 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
What if you dash d phone to someone, how will u deactivate d fingerprint stuff?
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by amakaenugu: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
passyaba:
Will deactivate it backwards grin n press d red botten
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
passyaba:
It works just like passwords just without the typing ish. you can always change it in the settings...
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by EniolaO: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
safas20:

3. Swipe through photos.
is it like d finger print activation allows for jst one finger print recognition
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by kingblack: 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
passyaba:
it will be in the settings I guess.to deactivate fingerprint
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by Ola2Ola: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
safas20:

3. Swipe through photos.
.... imagine dat moment when u actually can't figure out where your phone is in the house with your stubborn nephews and Nieces around
infinix gat your back cox they would only stare n curse... lol
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by nynyola123: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
EniolaO:

is it like d finger print activation allows for jst one finger print recognition
Yeah..
Re: Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology by cadiz: 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
is the finger print sensor still at the back of the phone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? / Infinix Mascot Design Challenge / A Week Spent With The Tecno Boom J8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.