Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) (52235 Views)

Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by wealthplusng: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
The future of the kid is what is considered, and not their individual selfish ambition. Question is: Are they "Born-again" christian or just "sitting members" of the church? The house has been turned into a bus-y-ness kinda venture with all and sundry thronging in and out without even considering the free salvation being offered...Hmmmm

"Do you need to make extra N30k or more in order to augment your take-home pay? My signature has all the secrets"
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
thack..
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by zilian(m): 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
after all the marriage brouhaha
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:
I am going to deactivate my account if this makes Frontpage. Bet it with me angry

******modified******

It is now clear lalasticlala wants me to deactivate my account. Someone cannot play with you again? cry

Nairalanders should decide. Click like if you like me and want me to stay.

Click share if you want me to get the fück off.... If them born you well click undecided

Na werey full this nairaland I swear grin
Chai. baba why na grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
What's my concern about this, can this bring food to my table? Abeg, anyone in the forum that is cooking should invite me, Hunger dey kill me ah never eat since yesterday... If u no invite me, ah go go jump inside lagoon o
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by olasaad(f): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
sunsewa16:
why church,I thought they're Muslims even the child name sounds asuch.

That's one of their marital problem I guess and since Tbillz have decided to go to church with her, the issues is half solve.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
house of d rock .......y?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
How many times will this make front page? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 12:34am On Mar 28, 2017
What are u still waiting for grin grin grin

vizkiz:
I am going to deactivate my account if this makes Frontpage. Bet it with me angry

******modified******

It is now clear lalasticlala wants me to deactivate my account. Someone cannot play with you again? cry

Nairalanders should decide. Click like if you like me and want me to stay.

Click share if you want me to get the fück off.... If them born you well click undecided

Na werey full this nairaland I swear grin

****Nairalanders hate me****** cry

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 12:38am On Mar 28, 2017
JewelRegi:
When people were dedicating their babies when they are 3 months were where they.

Husband trying to jump to lagoon and wife busy hoping around.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Kemillion(m): 5:08am On Mar 28, 2017
I think dis na beta way of Tiwa and TBillz telling us, "we don reconcile" imagine Jam Jam at his age being dedicated in the church. anyway, am glad to see my lovely singerholic and boo together. Abeg Tiwa and Tbillz make una his age being dedicated in the churc am glad to see my lovely singerholic and boo together. Abeg Tiwa and Tbillz make una mind una selfs o. #ilovetiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Jimi23(m): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2017
sunsewa16:
why church,I thought they're Muslims even the child name sounds asuch.

Yes its actually Jamilu. Wonder what they are doing in church as well.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by flyDixon: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2017
JewelRegi:
When people were dedicating their babies when they are 3 months were where they.
Where were
Must you criticize? Pray to get there first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Koffi Olomide Released From Prison, Arrives Home (PIC & VIDEO) / Tiwa Savage's Father, Prince Olanrewaju's Burial Service (Pictures) / Ladies, Would You Buy These Penis-shaped Lipsticks? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.