Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

"Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims (41516 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sekundosekundo: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
I am a witness to this. I was there when this happened.

1 Like

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by zayyadoski(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
No wonder this kind of pastors are rich.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by ExInferis(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bwahahahahaha...

Christians.

No wonder Apostate Suleman is spending your hard earned money on oloshos.

Your son "died" on the way to church and you still have the presence of mind to continue on to the church instead of running wild back home to your people.

Lols.

That poor kid was sedated with 50ml of Coflin.

6 Likes

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by AkinPhysicist: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Orass: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=Orass post=54996850][/quote] All these ponzi sites springing up everywhere. Oga how long have you built the site to last, or na hit and run!!

1 Like

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
TPAND:
Dead boy on pampers....

Hahhahahhahaha.. Please tell me something
incase he shiits on the way back to life grin

4 Likes

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sinistermind(m): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
so she carried a dead child all the way from her house to church, sat possibly for hours with the corpse before the baby got resurrected... INTERESTING!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by asahnwaKC: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Story

1 Like

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
This is a horrible child abuse, these people needs to be in Prison

2 Likes

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by MrTypist: 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
Blood of Apostle shocked

2 Likes

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Kaybaba5(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
Where is death certificate from doctor….

3 Likes

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sinistermind(m): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
ExInferis:
Bwahahahahaha...

Christians.

Your son "died" on the way to church and you still have the presence of mind to continue on to the church instead of running wild back home to your people.

Lols.

My brother, i am not just understanding the story at all at all.... when did the baby die? and looking at her sef, she doesn't look like someone who supposedly lost her baby, hours ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by tommysparks: 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
That is the end of the movie. Next cut. Lights camera action!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by AntiWailer: 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Who certify him dead.

Can we confirm the Doctor ?

3 Likes

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by ExInferis(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
sinistermind:

My brother, i am not just understanding the story at all at all.... when did the baby die? and looking at her sef, she doesn't look like someone who supposedly lost her baby, hours ago

I lost 2 kids. I know how parents, especially mothers, react when their kids ain't breathing.

And that dazed kid is looking as right as rain.

Another stage-managed sham to part fools with their money.

Seems the church is now more lucrative than oil and gas.

6 Likes

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Whenver the someone is confirmed dead (not coma or epileptic seizures) by a doctor, they shld refer the corpse to Chosen Pls so the pastor will perfrom what he did on this child on the corpse.

Fake news

3 Likes

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by tommysparks: 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
sekundosekundo:
I am a witness to this. I was there when this happened.
you were there when the child died or when the sedated child woke up??

2 Likes

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sekundosekundo: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Freewoman:
While we still believe in the power of miracles, please do we know if doctors has confirmed the child dead or was the child in coma?, to confirm thew power of God not gods there must be thomas

Those you have buried how many of them were confirmed dead by the doctor before you burry them.

If the story was that the pastor committed adultery, will you need any confirmation before you believe?.

Watch your tongue or go to the church they will direct you to the family.

1 Like

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Naughtytboy: 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Freewoman:
While we still believe in the power of miracles, please do we know if doctors has confirmed the child dead or was the child in coma?, to confirm thew power of God not gods there must be thomas
doctors has.. Nawa o slay queen indeed

1 Like

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by thinkmoney(m): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
What I just know is that their are a lot to this world that we don't know. Am sure all this Oyinbo experts and scholars know but they are in denial

1 Like

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sekundosekundo: 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
tommysparks:
you were there when the child died or when the sedated child woke up??

Bringing a dead person to life, is it impossible with God?.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by distilledwalex(m): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
Freewoman:
Them say the boy died on their way to church.. If I talk now... Dem go say all these atheist. . But i go vem lipsrsealed
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by ceejay80s(m): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
i dont want to say its a lie, but it might not be "A" true

2 Likes

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sekundosekundo: 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:
Whenver the someone is confirmed dead (not coma or epileptic seizures) by a doctor, they shld refer the corpse to Chosen Pls so the pastor will perfrom what he did on this child on the corpse.

Fake news

You are disappointed b'cos the news wasn't that the pastor slept with Otobo.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by vincimike(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
INSTANT MIRACLES SESSION!!! Smh
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sinistermind(m): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
ExInferis:

I lost 2 kids. I know how parents, especially mothers, react when their kids ain't breathing.

Sorry for your loss... The name "Jesus" is highest selling brand name in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sekundosekundo: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
ExInferis:

We sin b'cos we don't know the POWER of God.
If somebody told you that the pastor did evil, will you call it stage managed.

Watch your tongue.

1 Like

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by ollah2: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
All "miracles" happen in Nigerian churches.
God must be a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
sekundosekundo:

You are disappointed b'cos the news wasn't that the pastor slept with Otobo.
Is that all? undecided

Oyah receive sense before 2:30pm

4 Likes

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Austinoiz(m): 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
This 'actress' and her kid actor should let us breathe a truthful fresh air abeg.
Dead kid taken to the church without seeking a doctor's attention or at worse, informing the father, is that one truly dead?
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sekundosekundo: 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
ExInferis:
Bwahahahahaha...

Christians.

Lols.

What would have been your reaction if the news was that the pastor slept with Otobo?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.