Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR (54899 Views)

Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated / Dino Melaye, ABU VC Arrive Senate On Hearing Of Certificate Scandal (PHOTOS) / Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by charlesucheh(m): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
unclezuma:
I wonder who's Tboss or Efe or even Gifty in this shifty drama
you miss road?

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Both Sowore and Dino should just schedule a street fight so we can watch, both are thieves, that use and capitalize on propaganda to achieve their selfish aims.

I have no sympathy for these no-real job street hustlers.

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by OgaJonah(m): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
As e day HOT, Dino and saraki met their GOD father and bribed ABU VC.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by donprinyo(m): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jobless senators, soon de will invite de exam officer too
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by favorchild2017: 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
ozoebuka1:
some people Dino has never helped will come here now and start defending him blindly. undecided

This sahara reporters are foolish and clueless.

Somehw i believe dino must have been one of the students the university got tired of and forced him to graduate.

IF that was done then so be it, after all the senate is the only one that has the powers to pass out a student.

The VC represents the institution, he is the head of the University.

If he comes to the national assembly and says dino graduated, then he must hv graduated. whether by force or by merit.

Whether 3rd class or pass, the koko is the dude graduated.

All these invisible exam officer talking behind, let them come out in open and explain.

For all i know the dude graduated and sahara reporters should stop distracting us.

4 Likes

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Rilwan20(m): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
This will cause insidious damage on ABU image. It's high time Nigeria start using database for keeping records of her citizens. By the what did the DSS investigate prior to the election time?

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by AngelicBeing: 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:
I am surprised Harvard didn't sue him. That on it own in sane climes is a crime.
They have important things to devote their time to than a small " fish " in Nigeria , not worth it if you ask me, they already know that the second name of some Nigerians is corruption wink

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
charlesucheh:
you miss road?

Do I know you? grin grin grin grin
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Otradearena: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nice one, Dino 1 vs Sowore 2 . waiting for Dino revert

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Chiomenwa(f): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
During my days in school,
My school do wave one or two courses for finalists.
Maybe Dino case is the same.

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Jabioro: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
The VC walk into trouble water, he could have distance himself from Dino mess.. more questions for him to be answered.. in fact the educational board need to invite him to shed more light.. serve in 1999 graduated in 2000, have is his nysc certificate in year 2001 ...ok ooo

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by psucc(m): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sowore Go prepare the N5b stuff .

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
rozayx5:
once the VC has confirmed

Sahara should go and sell Banana island

its just like the IGP confirming something and you go and seek the opinion of a constable

they are in soup

they got this one wrong, if they want to celebrate certificate forgery they should look nowhere else that in the Office of the President itself

Was the VC same VC in 1999? Exam officer who have seen everything and possibly been working in ABU since is talking and you are talking about VC who became VC based on appointment..

3 Likes

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by seguno2: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
ajalawole:
I bet with my life, this VC has been bribe..... He graduate in 2000, and serve in 1999. No wonder we are backward in this country sad

We know the man who pretends to be fighting corruption but has no school certificate and bribes a judge with N500 million to kill the case.
Do you also know him?

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by donprinyo(m): 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Buhari come and defend ur own o

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by tomdon(m): 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Who are exam officers again??

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Qmerit(m): 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
rozayx5:
once the VC has confirmed

Sahara should go and sell Banana island

its just like the IGP confirming something and you go and seek the opinion of a constable

they are in soup

they got these one wrong, if they want to celebrate certificate forgery they should look nowhere else that in the Office of the President itself

Sentiment outside.... bro did you see Dino's tweet on NYSC where he said he served in KD in 1999 and VC saying DINO graduated 2000 how do you marry these together?

4 Likes

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by BWare: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:
I knew that won't be the end. Those jumping up and down on the other thread were just impatient.

We all knew Dino is lying. Those defending him are just doing it out of hate for APC and their pastime of supporting anything that goes against Buhari.
Sentimental fvcktards, so the standard applied to Buhari isn't good to be applied to Dino undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
`

6 Likes

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by donprinyo(m): 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Istandwithurpapa, u say is immaterial cos we know ur illiterate paymaster
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by mjabdulk: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
let the house of assembly sermon that then examiner to say it publicly so to clear deno melaye's result's scandals
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by seguno2: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bimpe29:
So, what else does Sahara Reporters want ?

To be fined heavily for defamation.

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by lustra89(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Dino Melay must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name. Dino Melaye is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu
Dino Melaye is greater than chinua achebe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnanmdi kanu
who is this wasted speed?

2 Likes

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by donprinyo(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Cliffordoji is a mad man, ignore him
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by llade(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
favorchild2017:

This sahara reporters are foolish and clueless.

Somehw i believe dino must have been one of the students the university got tired of and forced him to graduate.

IF that was done then so be it, after all the senate is the only one that has the powers to pass out a student.

The VC represents the institution, he is the head of the University.

If he comes to the national assembly and says dino graduated, then he must hv graduated. whether by force or by merit.

Whether 3rd class or pass, the koko is the dude graduated.

All these invisible exam officer talking behind, let them come out in open and explain.

For all i know the dude graduated and sahara reporters should stop distracting us.
On point

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by TPAND(f): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
I stand with Dino.. because i also made an F

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by lustra89(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Dino Melay must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name. Dino Melaye is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu
Dino Melaye is greater than chinua achebe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnanmdi kanu
who is this wasted sperm?

2 Likes

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by teebaxy(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Keneking:
Great, but where is lalasticlala sef grin grin grin

Scoreline : 1-1 (Abuja vs Zaria)

Questions:

1. Dino - who was your dissertation supervisor?
2. Dino - what was your CGPA in year 3?
3. Dino - how many courses did you complete in your course forms?
4. Dino - how many exams did you write in your stay at the university
5. Dino - describe your core, compulsory and elective courses?
6. Dino - since you have not collected your final degree, produce your clearance sheet shocked
7. Dino - mention names of at least ten of your graduating coursemates...
8. Dino - produce your original statement of result
9. Dino - distinguish between Course 307 and Course 317
10. Dino - design a flowchart to show clearance for a graduating student at ABU..start with department
craze dey worry una, so if tge ask u all this questions now,u can give answer....rubbish
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by MrTypist: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
kateskitty:
The fact that the VC took so long to comment on Dino's shows that he was waiting for his big big oga's to come and tell him what to say today, tamper with evidence and grease his account.
Dino has money so it wouldn't be a problem​, but problems is with the VC.
If I were the VC, I will take Dino's money and still say the truth.

The VC still like his life my sister.

That will never happen in a corrupt country like Nigeria.

Remember British PM: Nigeria is fantastically corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by timibare(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dino never expected this.........damn!! Sahara keep up

2 Likes

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by kateskitty(f): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Saintesquire:
This is shameful. What's happening in ABU? I use to respect this university. This quiet embarrassing even to Nigeria as a nation. A university can not confirm authoritatively that someone is its genuine graduate or not .
Leave that thing of credible university, when a lot of money is involved, I mean a lot of money with so many zeros you have never seen in your lifetime, anything institution in Nigeria can turn to sh!t

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by duni04(m): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
seguno2:

Learn to read properly and process what you have read carefully.
Sharia Reporters said he did not fulfill the requirements yet tweet again that the HOD awarded him fake grades.
If Omoyele Sowore is confused, should you also follow him into confusion?
Ogebeni if you don't know what to type just stfu abeg. SR said he didn't fulfil the requirements and thus couldn't have been graduated. So whatever he's parading about as his Certificate is obviously a forgery, something that Igbo HOD prof helped him do. He didn't genuinely graduate from ABU. Understood?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South / "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband / Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.