Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR (54901 Views)

Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated / Dino Melaye, ABU VC Arrive Senate On Hearing Of Certificate Scandal (PHOTOS) / Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by seguno2: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Qmerit:
Sentiment outside.... bro did you see Dino's tweet on NYSC where he said he served in KD in 1999 and VC saying DINO graduated 2000 how do you marry this together?

What forbids him to do his carry over during/after the NYSC?
What?

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Chiomenwa(f): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jabioro:
The VC walk into trouble water, he could have distance himself from Dino mess.. more questions for him to be answered.. in fact the educational board need invite him to shed more light.. serve in 1999 graduated in 2000, have is his nysc certificate in year 2001 ...ok ooo

Maybe is typo.
My sister in-law graduated 2003
But in her certificate they mistakenly wrote 2005 because her certificate came 2005 she applied for certificate error.uptil now it hasn't been ready.

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Pavarottii(m): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:
I knew that won't be the end. Those jumping up and down on the other thread were just impatient.

We all knew Dino is lying. Those defending him are just doing it out of hate for APC and their pastime of supporting anything that goes against Buhari.
This one Don chop today? Is Dino Melaye not in APC?

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hoddor:
lipsrsealed

He should come Nigerian so past President can die now.. mumu tweet..
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Jabioro: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
MrTypist:
Me sef graduate from Harvard and LSE o.

I even did my NYSC in year 1999 and I graduated in the year 2000 and collected my NYSC discharge certificate in year 2001.

Who am I?
I know you're not lying.. just take this cold bottle water to quench your thirst taste.. ...now can you see?
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by LEOVOLUTION(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:
I knew that won't be the end. Those jumping up and down on the other thread were just impatient.

We all knew Dino is lying. Those defending him are just doing it out of hate for APC and their pastime of supporting anything that goes against Buhari.
Wrong. It's because they think it's a kinda witch hunt, given the Inability of the president to clearly clarify issues as regards his waec result.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by teebaxy(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
adonbilivit:
The exam officers should come out and publicly tell us Dino did not graduate. We don tire for anonymous sources.
who is exam officer when the vc have spoken....the vc still has d veto power to announce or denounce a student degree

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by duni04(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
seguno2:

What forbids him to do his carry over during/after the NYSC? What?
Lol is this one a Nigerian
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by seguno2: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
duni04:

Ogebeni if you don't know what to type just stfu abeg. SR said he didn't fulfil the requirements and thus couldn't have been graduated. So whatever he's parading about as his Certificate is obviously a forgery, something that Igbo HOD prof helped him do. He didn't genuinely graduate from ABU. Understood?

Genuinely is the new word?
It is not anymore that he did not graduate?
We are making progress. Lol
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by layss: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dino i told u several times that u shouldn't waist ur time claiming B.sc in Geography u hv to go to sch & start afresh. u no d hear word ba ?
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by lustra89(m): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Was the VC same VC in 1999? Exam officer who have seen everything and possibly been working in ABU since is talking and you are talking about VC who became VC based on appointment..
you are making sense bro, but in the university you graduate both in learning and in character, he may have fulfilled any of the above, but I still suspect that guy did not graduate,

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by madridguy(m): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
SAHARA REPORTER grin

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by tobiasbeecher: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
kateskitty:
The fact that the VC took so long to comment on Dino's shows that he was waiting for his big big oga's to come and tell him what to say today, tamper with evidence and grease his account.
Dino has money so it wouldn't be a problem​, but problems is with the VC.
If I were the VC, I will take Dino's money and still say the truth.
And you think the VC will come to the Senate in front of all media houses and lie about Dino certificate scandal? Do you think he can risk everything he has worked for just for this? Abeg make we dey reason sometimes joor. Mind you, I don't care if he graduates or not

2 Likes

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Qmerit(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
EXAM OFFICERS WITHOUT NAME? DONT THEY HAVE NAMES? AT LEAST GARBA SHEHU THE VC HAS COME OUT TO DEBUNK THE SR

Watch how that VC would be sacked for his incompetent.... Yes DINO graduated in 2000 and served in 1999.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by seguno2: 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
duni04:

Lol is this one a Nigerian

You are obviously incapable of answering the simple question.
You are just arguing without any basis whatsoever.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by burkingx(f): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
MrTypist:
Me sef graduate from Harvard and LSE o.

I even did my NYSC in year 1999 and I graduated in the year 2000 and collected my NYSC discharge certificate in year 2001.

Who am I?
.....You are Mr. CNN . ( Chop National Nyam ) .*** CNN *** grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by duni04(m): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chiomenwa:

Maybe is typo.
But in her certificate they mistakenly wrote 2005 because her certificate came 2005 she applied for certificate error.uptil now it hasn't been ready.
Did your sister inlaw graduate In 2003 and serve in 2002? if not please shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Iseddy: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dino is a disappointment to we, D great Abusite.
If he truly graduated why none of his course mate have come out to talk & defend him. Mtchww
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Sanchez01: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
I see the VC resigning as a result of this scandal. The man just allowed himself to be dragged into this by Dino and the gang.

I mentioned it earlier that this week would be super interesting for the acclaimed graduate.

Please note, if you graduated from the ABU, kindly know that your class of degree can never be trusted. The school should be converted to a polytechnic ASAP.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by MrTypist: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jabioro:
I know you're not lying.. just take this cold bottle water to quench your thirst taste.. ...now can you see?

It seems Dino is the only ABU graduate that travels back in time.

The dude must be really good in Geography that he was given BA in Geography.

3 Likes

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by moses93(m): 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
why is it that you guys don't want my senator to drink water drop cup na? if at all he didn't graduate from any of these schools then what? what about that man that his office is in the sky, does he went to school? #freedino
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by tobiasbeecher: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:

So you believed a faceless exam officer over VC who testified under oath in front of everybody? Hahahaha Nigerians sef

2 Likes

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Qmerit(m): 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
seguno2:

What forbids him to do his carry over during/after the NYSC?
What?
jesooooooooos where are you from oga? Nigeria has not gotten rotten to that extent.... you do your NYSC before completing your courses and graduate.
Which one comes first graduation or NYSC?
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by nijascammers: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
ican2020:
May God deliver Nigeria
this same VC will prove that an ABU graduate with proven certificate didn't graduate from ABU, that's how corrupt and hopeless Nigeria is.

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by mulattoclaroo(m): 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Why are Nigerian universities always fond of making a fool of themselves? Something similar is happening in Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State. The school is fond of telling students who have graduated and finished serving that they have carryovers whenever they come to the school to request for their transcripts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by lustra89(m): 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
kateskitty:
The fact that the VC took so long to comment on Dino's shows that he was waiting for his big big oga's to come and tell him what to say today, tamper with evidence and grease his account.
Dino has money so it wouldn't be a problem​, but problems is with the VC.
If I were the VC, I will take Dino's money and still say the truth.
then u may have been assisinated

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by holysina(m): 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name. Dino Melaye is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu
Dino Melaye is greater than chinua achebe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnanmdi kanu
U no go rest with this thing way u the post every where!!

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Jabioro: 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chiomenwa:

Maybe is typo.
...and name missing from alumni ,course mate are having Bsc certificate while Dino own ko different..
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Aburi001: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
ozoebuka1:
some people Dino has never helped will come here now and start defending him blindly. undecided
Na Dino put himself for all this mess.......He who lives in a glass house don't throw Stone....

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by martineverest(m): 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
obailala:
This their film no dey end sef?... E don enter part 3. Meanwhile what exactly even started this battle between Dino vs SR?
magun rejection
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by duni04(m): 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
seguno2:

Genuinely is the new word?
It is not anymore that he did not graduate?
We are making progress. Lol
You obviously don't know what the thread is about. SR alleged from the onset that dino was not qualified to be a graduate, that an Igbo former HOD issued him fake certs though he wasn't qualified to be a graduate. His transcripts are on SR. Based on those transcripts, the courses he passed and failed, he shouldn't have been graduated.

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Dee60: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
How can a whole Vice Chancellor be brought to the Senate just to come and speak about ONE student?

What kind of gangsterism has the house turned into?

The system of parliamentarianism seems to have been kidnapped now.

What is wrong with Nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband / Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times / The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.