Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Looking For An Old Nigerian Song I Only Know Part Of The Chorus - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Looking For An Old Nigerian Song I Only Know Part Of The Chorus (2780 Views)

Please What The Name Of Yoruba Song In Which "Jumori" Is Like The Chorus / Mufaya - Chorus (audio) / What Is The Meaning In English Of The Chorus Of The Twin-x Feat Big Bamo Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For An Old Nigerian Song I Only Know Part Of The Chorus by lillaowow(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hello,

Does anyone know this song and the artist. I only remember part of the Chorus.

part of the chorus goes:
“When you reach your bus stop make you shout well well
Owa! Owa*!
If you no get change una go marry unaself
Owa! Owa!
Move your yansh, move your yansh abeg Mama Ronke
Owa! Owa!
because for inside molue dem no dey denge* ”

it's kind of a rap song.
I used to have a selection which include the song around 2005/2007

Thank you
Re: Looking For An Old Nigerian Song I Only Know Part Of The Chorus by DjAndroid: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Thats Paul play and his people (crazy kid, six 'o, and ruff, rugged and raw) the song was released around 1998 or so.

I have the full album on cd

1 Like

Re: Looking For An Old Nigerian Song I Only Know Part Of The Chorus by peetayo: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Seems Paul ik dairo's group or something. Like a Busta Rhymes remix, I remember the song very well
Re: Looking For An Old Nigerian Song I Only Know Part Of The Chorus by lillaowow(m): 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
DjAndroid:
Thats Paul play and his people (crazy kid, six 'o, and ruff, rugged and raw) the song was released around 1998 or so.

I have the full album on cd

could you please rip it and post it online.. please
Re: Looking For An Old Nigerian Song I Only Know Part Of The Chorus by lillaowow(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
peetayo:
Seems Paul ik dairo's group or something. Like a Busta Rhymes remix, I remember the song very well

yeah you're right
Re: Looking For An Old Nigerian Song I Only Know Part Of The Chorus by lillaowow(m): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Anyone?

Someone?
Re: Looking For An Old Nigerian Song I Only Know Part Of The Chorus by Philtrik(m): 1:51am On Nov 17, 2017
lillaowow:
Anyone?
Someone?
Yes. Someone. Download it here: Bus Stop by Paul IK Dairo. http://mp3red.cc/9500992/paul-i-k-dairo-bus-stop.html

1 Like

Re: Looking For An Old Nigerian Song I Only Know Part Of The Chorus by lillaowow(m): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
Philtrik:

Yes. Someone.
Download it here:
Bus Stop by Paul IK Dairo.
http://mp3red.cc/9500992/paul-i-k-dairo-bus-stop.html

Oh WOW!!!....

Thank you brother!!!!.... now i can bump to this song all day

1 Like

Re: Looking For An Old Nigerian Song I Only Know Part Of The Chorus by charlito94(m): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
lillaowow:
Hello,

part of the chorus goes:
Owa! Owa*!
Owa! Owa!
Owa! Owa!

it's kind of a rap song.

Thank you

Ask google
Re: Looking For An Old Nigerian Song I Only Know Part Of The Chorus by lillaowow(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2017
charlito94:

Ask google

Idiot
Re: Looking For An Old Nigerian Song I Only Know Part Of The Chorus by paulos8: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
lillaowow:

Idiot
This is uncalled for
He simply told u d easiest way to locate the song... He wasn't making fond of u
If I don't knw d title or name of a song... I do copy the chorus of d song on google to search for it... And google always direct me to the song
Note: most songs lyrics are on the internet... So google can just link u to the site
Re: Looking For An Old Nigerian Song I Only Know Part Of The Chorus by charlito94(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
lillaowow:

Idiot
U ... Illiterate buckfool
Re: Looking For An Old Nigerian Song I Only Know Part Of The Chorus by Philtrik(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
charlito94:
U ... Illiterate buckfool
I have provided a download link already. No need for the "Ask Google".
Re: Looking For An Old Nigerian Song I Only Know Part Of The Chorus by charlito94(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
Philtrik:

I have provided a download link already. No need for the "Ask Google".

thank God u understand me now
Re: Looking For An Old Nigerian Song I Only Know Part Of The Chorus by kagari: 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
lillaowow:
Hello,

part of the chorus goes:
Owa! Owa*!
Owa! Owa!
Owa! Owa!

it's kind of a rap song.

Thank you

Yes I do Ok To Board from Nigeria to Caribbean country

(1) (Reply)

Boi Bella (bella Shmurda) – Vision 2020 / Gino-pain Plus Work / Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.