Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? (26576 Views)

What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 JAMB Registrations? / UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by SlyCharlie(m): 9:15am On Mar 29, 2017
sarafa68:
then where will you receive the book(independence) from?
From the CBT center now

1 Like

Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by SlyCharlie(m): 9:17am On Mar 29, 2017
pillan:
thanks but we did not see anything..we've refreshed tirelessly
U sure it was the same email used in creating the profile, tht was used while payin at the bank?
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Tifee07: 9:20am On Mar 29, 2017
https:///YYOhAK2ApY

sorry the correct link isn't showing here.... Go to twitter and follow @jambHQ go through their tweets and you would find the correct link there....
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by SlyCharlie(m): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2017
Tifee07:
Good luck to me, on checking my mailbox this morning, I got. a mail from @jambhq containing my E-PIN details..... Please, what's the next step to take?
Go to an approved CBT center and complete ur registration
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by JeremyA2G(m): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2017
God help me for my jamb o, I went my first day and registered my first day, I even got the independence book, while I was registering, people who came since last week hadn't even registered and it was because they wanted to buy their pin at the CBT center, my advice is please buy your pin at the bank o, to avoid stories that touches the heart.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Tifee07: 9:25am On Mar 29, 2017
SlyCharlie:

Go to an approved CBT center and complete ur registration

Thanks, I know about this, but was told we need to use the PIN via the UTME APP.... Right now, the application isn't connecting to the server.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by pillan(f): 9:29am On Mar 29, 2017
SlyCharlie:

U sure it was the same email used in creating the profile, tht was used while payin at the bank?
yes..so sure..
I created a new email for her and my younger bro
.I've checked both emails,I didn't see any mail concerning their pins
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by EXCELSMITH(m): 9:30am On Mar 29, 2017
There are no past questions. All those QnA are a waste of money.

What should we do then..? I need PDF for UTME.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by whizcartel(m): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2017
CeoMYN:

Unity.
Sterling.
Zenith.
U.B.A.

The e-pin is N5500, then you will pay N700 for registration at a JAMB CBT accredited centre.
Thanks for the Info.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Oxster(m): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2017
CeoMYN:

Na wetin you dey wait for?

Nah network pro i get yesterday
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by SlyCharlie(m): 9:37am On Mar 29, 2017
Tifee07:

Thanks, I know about this, but was told we need to use the PIN via the UTME APP.... Right now, the application isn't connecting to the server.
Told By who
Avoid stories that touch..
Jejely go to CBT center nd complete ur registration
The only thin, u were advise to do with that app, was the profile creation.. Nothin more nothin less.
CBT centers are the only approved places to register.
A Word is enough... I gues u know the rest..
If in doubt.. Go nd read the Jamb guidelines for 2017 UTME registration.
Best regards
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by SlyCharlie(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2017
pillan:
yes..so sure.. I created a new email for her and my younger bro .I've checked both emails,I didn't see any mail concerning their pins
Proceed to the bank then, and lay ur complaints
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by IamKingwise(m): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2017
Lack of arrangement
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Minabee: 9:51am On Mar 29, 2017
I have created a profile but jamb didn't send a mail in response. Is this going to affect my registration process?
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Jum19: 9:54am On Mar 29, 2017
Issue of invalid email o. Please help me out since Friday
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by AjiChris(f): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2017
The jamb e-pin has being the problem
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 29, 2017
whizcartel:
Thanks for the Info.

Okay boss.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 29, 2017
Oxster:

Nah network pro i get yesterday

Okay, try again today na abi tomorrow.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 29, 2017
Minabee:
I have created a profile but jamb didn't send a mail in response. Is this going to affect my registration process?

Are you sure you wrote your email correctly during the profile creation?

You can't register if your account has not been verified.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by NwannekaUloma(f): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2017
Pls is direct entry form out?
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by profbabatunde: 10:17am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
Pls is direct entry form out?
Nothing about DE for now.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by TooDapper(m): 10:35am On Mar 29, 2017
JeremyA2G:
God help me for my jamb o, I went my first day and registered my first day, I even got the independence book, while I was registering, people who came since last week hadn't even registered and it was because they wanted to buy their pin at the CBT center, my advice is please buy your pin at the bank o, to avoid stories that touches the heart.

Did you create your profile yourself or at the CBT center before going to the bank?
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by JeremyA2G(m): 10:41am On Mar 29, 2017
TooDapper:

Did you create your profile yourself or at the CBT center before going to the bank?
I already created my profile last year, but you can just do yours at a cafe
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by MizAlero(f): 10:41am On Mar 29, 2017
seanwilliam:
nyc to meeting my fellow-akokite-to-be... Which course are you aspiring for, u r frm which state? And have you registered?

Going in for Estate Management, from Delta state and yes, I have registered.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by chichi254: 10:48am On Mar 29, 2017
please ooo my people, I took my kid-sister to where we purchased pin. when it was time for registration, it was said invalid email whereas that was the email she used to create her profile and purchase her pin too. so the man doing the registration said that it could be that her email address is not acceptable by jamb. so she was asked to hold on that jamb will rectify it. please has anyone encountered such and how was it sorted out. thank u
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by coliboyswag: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2017
SetrakusRa:
For 3 days now, my kid bro has Invalid PIN problem.. Any help?
HE should go back to the ban to complain
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by coliboyswag: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2017
SetrakusRa:
For 3 days now, my kid bro has Invalid PIN problem.. Any help?
HE should go back to the bank to complain
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by coliboyswag: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2017
chichi254:
please ooo my people, I took my kid-sister to where we purchased pin. when it was time for registration, it was said invalid email whereas that was the email she used to create her profile and purchase her pin too. so the man doing the registration said that it could be that her email address is not acceptable by jamb. so she was asked to hold on that jamb will rectify it. please has anyone encountered such and how was it sorted out. thank u
she should wait then if there is no change go to jamb office close by and report
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by coliboyswag: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2017
Jum19:
Issue of invalid email o. Please help me out since Friday
Have u tried another mail?
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by coliboyswag: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2017
Tifee07:

is network problem you should go back to the cbt centre later in the day
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by sirfolabi(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2017
Has anyone beeen able to create a jamb profile today.. it taking time to send the email confirmation...any solution to that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Government High School / UNILAG Fire Kills Abbah Kyari, The Ex-borno Auditor General / Senate Passes Bills To Establish 10 Tertiary Institutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.