Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? (26584 Views)

What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 JAMB Registrations? / UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Tifee07: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
SlyCharlie:

Told By who
Avoid stories that touch..
Jejely go to CBT center nd complete ur registration
The only thin, u were advise to do with that app, was the profile creation.. Nothin more nothin less.
CBT centers are the only approved places to register.
A Word is enough... I gues u know the rest..
If in doubt.. Go nd read the Jamb guidelines for 2017 UTME registration.
Best regards

I can understand you very well. But maybe you should goan view the screenshots on PlayStore...... cos I don't think the institution won't upload such things to fake it's candidates.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by muller101(m): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

When you leave secondary school you will know Ewu!!
mumu. U got no sense of humor.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Jeerie(m): 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Pls Oh.....i created my jamb profile since last week yet i haven't recieve a confirmation code......should i proceed to reg 4 utme? embarassed
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Paulino029(m): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
please i created my jamb profile with my current email on march 8th got my confirmation code and did it all successfully. But now its showing invalid email or password whenever I try to login
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by coliboyswag: 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
Debbieumeh:
I've been coming to my centre here in Abuja for registration since monday,paid 500 to create profile although i already had an email paid 6200 to the bank and am still going to pay 700 b4 collecting the novel
NO who ask you to pay 6200 to the bank?go and collect ur balance OF 700 and go back to ur registration centre and pay 700naira the amount 2 pay to the bank is 5500 and ur novel will be giving to you after showing ur profe of payment.gud luck
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by coliboyswag: 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Paulino029:
please i created my jamb profile with my current email on march 8th got my confirmation code and did it all successfully. But now its showing invalid email or password whenever I try to login
Are u using opera mini 2 log in?
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by coliboyswag: 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jeerie:
Pls Oh.....i created my jamb profile since last week yet i haven't recieve a confirmation code......should i proceed to reg 4 utme? embarassed
was the profile successfully created?if yes the u can procede
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by sirfolabi(m): 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Guys I just got the jamb Pin from the bank for my sister and have received a confirmation mail from jamb for the profile creation can she head to the cbt center to go finish the final ce Now.. .
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by coliboyswag: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
sirfolabi:
Guys I just got the jamb Pin from the bank for my sister and have received a confirmation mail from jamb for the profile creation can she head to the cbt center to go finish the final ce Now.. .
yes she can gud luck to her

1 Like

Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by CrEaToRmalden(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
muller101:
mumu. U got no sense of humor.

Yeye afonja like you sad
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jeerie:

Create another account using gmail.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
Paulino029:

Did you verify the account?
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
coliboyswag:
Are u using opera mini 2 log in?

It has nothing to do with opera mini.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by whizcartel(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
CeoMYN:

Yes. I hope you verified your account, i.e clicking the verification link sent by JAMB.
I got no link o! I have gone to generate a pin and I got it... I'm I good to go?
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
whizcartel:
I got no link o! I have gone to generate a pin and I got it... I'm I good to go?

If you can succesfully login to your profile you are good to go. What I meant was the verification mail sent when you created your profile.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Jum19: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
coliboyswag:
Have u tried another mail?
Which other mail should I try pls
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by coliboyswag: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jum19:
Which other mail should I try pls
like creating a new gmail
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by muller101(m): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

Yeye afonja like you sad
bigot. SS is now afonja region. Drug barron
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by whizcartel(m): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
CeoMYN:

If you can succesfully login to your profile you are good to go. What I meant was the verification mail sent when you created your profile.
Yeah I can.. So I'm good Abi?
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Jum19: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
coliboyswag:
like creating a new gmail
Have paid for d epin and dat was the email address I used for my registration so I can't create a new one
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
whizcartel:
Yeah I can.. So I'm good Abi?

Yes.... Please which state did you buy your pin?
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jum19:

Have paid for d epin and dat was the email address I used for my registration so I can't create a new one

Did you verify your mail?
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by CrEaToRmalden(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
muller101:
bigot. SS is now afonja region. Drug barron

You want to claim SS now abi angry
Afonja like you grin
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Oxster(m): 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
CeoMYN:

Okay, try again today na abi tomorrow.

Am thru,,,got my print out
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by whizcartel(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
CeoMYN:

Yes.... Please which state did you buy your pin?
Lagos Bro.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by muller101(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

You want to claim SS now abi angry
Afonja like you grin
should I deny my region. Any way I really find ur 5tupdty quite amusing.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by CrEaToRmalden(m): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
muller101:
should I deny my region. Any way I really find ur 5tupdty quite amusing.

You've already denied your afonja region naa grin
What else do you want to deny.. ? angry
My own..? sad
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
whizcartel:
Lagos Bro.

Okay. I will be heading to ph tomorrow.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oxster:

Am thru,,,got my print out

That's good.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Someone should please help me out.
I went to create my profile and unknowingly to me the profile wasn't actually created.
I had paid for the pin before realizing that the profile wasn't created and now i have created the profile and i was told that the pin will be sent to my email but i still haven't gotten anything yet. embarassedSomeone should please help me out.
I went to create my profile and unknowingly to me the profile wasn't actually created.
I had paid for the pin before realizing that the profile wasn't created and now i have created the profile and i was told that the pin will be sent to my email but i still haven't gotten anything yet.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by muller101(m): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

You've already denied your afonja region naa grin
What else do you want to deny.. ? angry
My own..? sad
afonja vs Igbos. U guys always make me laugh no doubt.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by slimCUUTE(m): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
i paid in to the bank by wronq email and i cnt qet mah pin...can jamb help me correct it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNILAG Fire Kills Abbah Kyari, The Ex-borno Auditor General / Senate Passes Bills To Establish 10 Tertiary Institutions. / 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.