Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? (26583 Views)

What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 JAMB Registrations? / UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Bond008(m): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2017
I've been trying to create a profile with my phone using the app and jamb site and I've not been able to confirm my email. Any help to go about it? Thanks.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by adenugba8(m): 10:40am On Mar 31, 2017
Good day, I went to the bank yesterday to purchase my e-pin but to my utmost surprise they said my email has been used by another person to purchase the e-pin.... when I got home I checked my email and true to what they said a pin had been sent to my email... NOTE: someone I didn't know used my email to purchase the pin

please what do I do.... should I use the pin or go and open another email to get my epin
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Tifee07: 11:09am On Mar 31, 2017
You guys need to come see thousands of candidates at one of the CBT centres in Ibadan. Corruption will never die in this Nigeria as far as I'm concern. I got to the centre around 8:30am, already with my PIN. Then we were asked to write down our names which is what they will use to call us in, I was number 365 (with the help of my physical appearance). That was around past 9. We sat outside the premises, by the road side. When I saw that the line was not moving, I heard to speak to myself... made my way in... got to the front of the line where candidates heard to move from there to a library then into the registration room (from the ground floor to the 3rd story, through 2 stair case) as we were going..(in full force) a security woman said we should go back, candidates refused and one of the coordinator's slapped a candidate. Then fight started for about hours. (then registration heard been stop) After 2hours, registration started again.... I was so smart enough I went to the toilet, on my way out I saw them filing candidates into the registration room... (Nobody needs to tell you what to do) Stage one cleared.
Stage 2 started about 5:10pm. inside the registration room, I could count less than 15 PC which was used for registration plus a single printer. I couldn't help myself. Meet over 60 candidates ahead of me. I was sure that I will be registered that day. By the time it was my turn, time check was 7:41pm, used a minimum of 8 minutes to complete my registration. The man who attended to me said " he has been on seat since 6am" I couldn't help him than saying "sorry sir" and I left. Time check was 8:10 when I left the CBT centre.
Over 500 students were still outside hoping to get into that room but were given a piece of paper with numbers, which would be used the next day to attend to them 1st. I saw parents who came with their ward. It was an easy thing, I have body and head aches ATM.
I know more candidates will have their own story to share. cc Lalastic.

1 Like

Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bond008:
I've been trying to create a profile with my phone using the app and jamb site and I've not been able to confirm my email. Any help to go about it? Thanks.

Were you sent any code or link to your mail?
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
adenugba8:
Good day, I went to the bank yesterday to purchase my e-pin but to my utmost surprise they said my email has been used by another person to purchase the e-pin.... when I got home I checked my email and true to what they said a pin had been sent to my email... NOTE: someone I didn't know used my email to purchase the pin

please what do I do.... should I use the pin or go and open another email to get my epin

Actually an E-pin is for a particularly mail. So I don't think it will be possible for the person that used your mail to make use of the pin since his profile is with another mail.

I hope you have a profile already with that mail.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
So what everyone here is saying regarding this registration
Is as follows;

1.Create jamb profile
2.Head to bank to get E-pin(#5,500)
3.head to any accredited CBT center with your o'level results (#700)
4.register
Etc.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Bond008(m): 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
CeoMYN:

Were you sent any code or link to your mail?
No bro. Tried several times nothing yet.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bond008:

No bro. Tried several times nothing yet.

Try registering on web via opera mini.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by adenugba8(m): 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
CeoMYN:

Actually an E-pin is for a particularly mail. So I don't think it will be possible for the person that used your mail to make use of the pin since his profile is with another mail.

I hope you have a profile already with that mail.

yes I have a profile created using that email...... what is the way out now..... can I use the pin sent to my email.... or I need to create another profile
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
adenugba8:

yes I have a profile created using that email...... what is the way out now..... can I use the pin sent to my email.... or I need to create another profile

Create another profile and with another mail.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Bond008(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
CeoMYN:

Try registering on web via opera mini.
Not yet positive o
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by daziz1: 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
pls guys my lil sis have a problem , dnt knw if it can b rectified.
The lady that regd. Her selected comerce instead of economics which she initially filled in jamb form. Dnt knw if this can be rectified
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bond008:

Not yet positive o

No link sent yet? You have to wait for a while.
JAMB currently have a problem in sending the verification link, keep checking your mail.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by jmoes(m): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
everyone in d Ouse pls help,i bought my jamb E-pin 2day n I discovered that one letter is missing from my name I.e E is missing from ayomide. how can I edit/correct dis error b4 going for registration.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by castrokiller(m): 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Bond008(m): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
CeoMYN:

No link sent yet? You have to wait for a while.
JAMB currently have a problem in sending the verification link, keep checking your mail.
OK bro thanks for your help hope to testify soon oo
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bond008:

OK bro thanks for your help hope to testify soon oo

Yea, sure.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 01, 2017
pls my younger bro has created his profile but he is having problem paying for the e-pin. the email he used to open his jamb profile is giving him problem anytime they try using it to vend pin for him at the bank.
someone asked me if he has linked d email.please we dont understand d email linking stuff .please help
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by ViVaMadrid: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2017
Someone has made a mistake in inputting his telephone no. Any serious implication? and also a possible solution?
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Bond008(m): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2017
CeoMYN:

Yea, sure.
Halleluyah o!! It's done already. Thanks bro.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2017
Bond008:

Halleluyah o!! It's done already. Thanks bro.

That's good.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by FreshShavedBalls(m): 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by omotroyz(m): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
Help needed urgently.

Please what are the utme subjects for computer science (UNIPORT TO BE PRECISE)

this was the combination I chose.

English
Maths
Physics
Economics.

I got scared after seeing the screenshot attached.

Please only verified and valid response needed, and it's needed urgently.

Help a brother.
Thanks.

Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
jmoes:
everyone in d Ouse pls help,i bought my jamb E-pin 2day n I discovered that one letter is missing from my name I.e E is missing from ayomide. how can I edit/correct dis error b4 going for registration.

Is it only on the pin vending print out?
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
ViVaMadrid:
Someone has made a mistake in inputting his telephone no. Any serious implication? and also a possible solution?

The implication is that JAMB won't be able to communicate with you via phone. I don't know of any possible solution now.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by jmoes(m): 12:52am On Apr 02, 2017
CeoMYN:

Is it only on the pin vending print out?
yes broh
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 02, 2017
jmoes:
yes broh

Since the mistake wasn't on your profile you have no problem.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by jmoes(m): 7:43am On Apr 02, 2017
CeoMYN:

Since the mistake wasn't on your profile you have no problem.
the mistake is on the jamb profile we were ask to create,do u knw if I can edit it while doing the main registration.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 02, 2017
jmoes:
the mistake is on the jamb profile we were ask to create,do u knw if I can edit it while doing the main registration.

I don't really know, try it out during reg.
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Ohms19: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
The 2017 a m AGBAMI scholarship will be ending next week. the scholarship is worth 150k click on the link below to apply.
http://www.naijaschoolnews.com/2017/03/apply-for-2017-agbami-medical-and.html
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by jmoes(m): 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
CeoMYN:

I don't really know, try it out during reg.
I pray it works out broh
Re: What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
jmoes:
I pray it works out broh

Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNILAG Fire Kills Abbah Kyari, The Ex-borno Auditor General / Senate Passes Bills To Establish 10 Tertiary Institutions. / 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.