Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG (38369 Views)

Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) / End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video / LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by AutoReportNG2: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Recently, we released some exclusive pictures of the new Lagos state buses which will replace the danfo buses. It was earlier reported that the Lagos State Government planned to eradicate danfo buses into a new and urban model. When the pictures emerge, there were speculations that the company was TATA which was based in India due to the logo on it. We did some digging, and we got some clues. Our findings point that, the firm is actually based in China, they are an OEM company that they did cars based on speculations, by the way, do you know that a car firm in Africa actually used this firm as a cover up for their company? The firm claimed that they built their cars 100% locally, but its all lies and cover up. Back to our topic... The firm is an OEM and they specialized in building different models of cars, buses etc according to speculations.

According to their profile..

We are an overseas marketing investment development Dept, a professional China Auto development Dept and Manufacturer. Our group is focusing on the the vehicle assembling project throughout the world, so far, we have successfully set up several such auto assembling plants in Syria, Ghana, Seychelles, Vanuatu for pickup, SUV, bus, moke assembling. Bus Assembly Production Line project cooperation way includes joint venture cooperation, turnkey project model,cooperation agreement,trade cooperation partner and so on....

Why Set Up Oversea Bus Assembly Production Line Plant?
In order to further reduce transportation costs and seize the opportunities to develop international bus market, cooperating to set up local buses assembly plant has become the only way for Chinese bus makers to march into international market.

1. Set up oversea assembly line with CKD/SKD Bus Assembly Line
2. Investment in Bus assembly lines
3. Workforce & machinery
4. Local market sales and service

We propose and provide "REPAIR & MAINTENANCE" After-Sales Service:

1) Found a professional bus "Repair & Maintenance" service company to ensure the After-Sales Service;
2) Spare parts supply;
3) Driving & repairing training guidance;
4) Technical advisory and training;
5) Market data feedback and disposing;
6) The most important - Technology Support.

Bus Assembly Line Project Partners Requirement:

1) Fund: over 1 million USD;
2) Land & Workshop: over 15000-20000 square meters land including 5000 square meter workshop at least;
3) Sales Channel: Good Automobile Sales Channel, Familiar with Automobile Industry and Its Business.
4) Custom Duty: the difference gap between auto spare part CKD (completely knocked down) and CBU (complete built unit) shall be at least 30-35%, for example, import tariff on CBU is 35%, it must be 5% or zero on CKD.

The above information can be summarized as the following table in short
Comparison of the Vehicle Import (take Nigeria the 6650 series bus as an example)
status tariff rate loading units in a 40HQ freight on per unit
CBU (complete built unit) 35% 1 unit total cost for one 40HQ
SKD (semi-knocked down) 5-10% 1.8-2 units on average in quantity around half of the cost for one 40HQ
CKD (completely knocked down) 0% 3-4 units on average in quantity around a quarter of the cost for one 40HQ

What Can We Support in Bus Assembly Production Line Project?
We can support you the technology train support, equipment support... Engineers from your country will be sent to China to start studying the industry skill of bus according to your country assembly plant condition. So we will start with easy car assembly line, then complicated car assembly line.

If you have interest in bus project or other vehicle assembly, we can supply you the auto spare parts with competitive car assembly line price, and we now sincerely invite you to join us to create the bright future.

If you lack of fund, we advise to start from common trade, then turnkey project when fund permitting. Or, we support you related project information and you can find your friends or suitable persons as your cooperation partners for project.

Are you thinking what I am thinking?

Source
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/03/the-company-behind-new-danfo-buses-in.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by AutoReportNG2: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by ladyF(f): 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
And they will say buy naira to grow naira.

Whatever happened to Innoson motors? angry

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by generalbush(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mtcheeww.. Please they should leave our danfo for us. Who get time to dey stand for line?

2 Likes

Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by AutoReportNG2: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
ladyF:

Lady F... O ti binu LOL

6 Likes

Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by decatalyst(m): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
I beg, name the company in Ghana...make we burst their bubbles grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by AutoReportNG2: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
decatalyst:
I beg, name the company in Ghana...make we burst their bubbles grin grin

No be me and you... I still like my work ooo LOL

Alakoba

13 Likes

Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by decatalyst(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
AutoReportNG2:

No be me and you... I still like my work ooo LOL

Alakoba

Do a Sahara Reporter on them nau grin grin
Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by AutoReportNG2: 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
decatalyst:

Do a Sahara Reporter on them nau grin grin

LOL, let me run go New York first, then I go am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by micfoley: 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
OP it's specifications not speculation

1 Like

Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by Whizpeter(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
ladyF:

Innoson don't have the production capacity to deliver such a gargantuan project within a short time... wink

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by publicenemy(m): 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
so many people will be sacked for coming late to work

1 Like

Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by YonkijiSappo: 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
Who else would it be if not the Chinese.
Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by Fabulosdave01: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
Innoson does not have the capacity to produce that volume. Only if the federal government would give a bailout like obama did when he got to office but everything for here na corruption

9 Likes

Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
News: If you're not happy go back to your state.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by jmichlins(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
What happened to Innoson motors and buy naija to grow naira

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by AngelicBeing: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
tongue
Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by Champele(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Why not use INNOSON MOTORS. Where is Sen Ben Bruce?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by asumo12: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
LAGOS PEOPLE AND THEIR WAHALA SHA....
I parked my vehicle around Unilag axis of 3rd Mainland Bridge to answer the nature's call and within 30 seconds, five vehicles had surrounded me shouting,
"Don't do it please." Another shouting,
"you can talk to me, I can help you." they think say I wan jump? ...
Nooo... Me jump wetin? Me wey dey expect March salary!!!!

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by Jabioro: 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
These buses can withstand the Lagos pressure.. all our portholes and underdeveloped areas. with early and closing hours syndromes..I doubt it..
Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by Saheed9: 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Our findings point that, the firm is actually based in China, they are an OEM company that they did cars based on speculations, by the way, do you know that a car firm in Africa actually used this firm as a cover up for their company? The firm claimed that they built their cars 100% locally, but its all lies and cover up.

@OP, hope it's not what I'm thinking.
innoson?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Most people shouting "innoson" here don't know that the company doesn't have that much capacity. Go to their plant along Cele Express in Lagos and you'll see how it looks, but thats not to say we shouldn't patronize local products. . . We're still growing and we need speedy projects. God bless Nigeria. Eko oni baje!

6 Likes

Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by SNOWCREAM(m): 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
ladyF:

Using Innoson is buying Naira to kill Nairalanders (Nigerians) grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by donnie(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Whizpeter:

Innoson don't have the production capacity to deliver such a gargantuan project within a short time... wink

Nonsense, then why not over a period of time instead of putting pressure on dollar? Na who dey pursue them? And who said innoson cannot expand their capacity in view of such a huge business?

21 Likes

Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tata is India...
And Jagaban, Abimbola might be shareholders grin

4 Likes

Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by DaFlash: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin grin
Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by electronic(m): 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Whizpeter:

Give innoson 1 million dollars and see... cool

7 Likes

Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
asumo12:
LAGOS PEOPLE AND THEIR WAHALA SHA....
I parked my vehicle around Unilag axis of 3rd Mainland Bridge to answer the nature's call and within 30 seconds, five vehicles had surrounded me shouting,
"Don't do it please." Another shouting,
"you can talk to me, I can help you." they think say I wan jump? ...
Nooo... Me jump wetin? Me wey dey expect March salary!!!!
Boring

5 Likes

Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by AngelicBeing: 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
cool
Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by Ikigia: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Impressive, assembling plants should be set up in Nigeria too
Re: The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG by donnie(m): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
electronic:

Give innoson 1 million dollars and see... cool

Don't mind them, they think they're talking to kids.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men / Car Submerged In Massive Flood In Benin After Hours Of Rainfall. Photos / Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.