Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:55 PM

Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" (1796 Views)

The Truth About Virginity, For Those Who Do Not Know It Yet / Rate My New Look (pics) I Am Sexy And I Know It / What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by Bashnigga(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
For me it's the former
Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by loiusdthird(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
have it all for sure
Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by SNOWCREAM(m): 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wetin I wan take know do, the society is divided into the "haves" and "haves not", I've never seen the "known it all" as a category grin

3 Likes

Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by SlayHER(m): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
I would love to know it all. Knowledge is priceless!
Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by Divay22(f): 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Know it All
Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by Bashnigga(m): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
SlayHER:
True & by knowing it all I believe u can have it all
Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by SlayHER(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bashnigga:

True & by knowing it all I believe u can have it all

Exactly!

But most importantly, knowing it all takes you a step further to being a god yourself. cool
Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by SNOWCREAM(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
Smh at the posters above.. Forming Wisdom, Knowledge and understanding.. by the time Nigerian recession deals with your brain you'll know that brain can leak grin
Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by firstking01(m): 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bashnigga:
For me it's the former
Is there any crime if i know it all and still fvcking have it allundecided?
Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by Bashnigga(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
firstking01:
Is there any crime if i know it all and still fvcking have it allundecided?
Naahh... ..who wouldn't want that cool cool
Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by firstking01(m): 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bashnigga:
Naahh... ..who wouldn't want that cool cool
You sabi the thinggrin

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by Alphamale2017(m): 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
If u know it all, u will surely have it all
Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Know it all!!!

If you have it all and don't have sense to maintain it all, you would lose it all! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by Jodha(f): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
All of the above grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by mayorski01(m): 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Know it all!!!

If you have it all and don't have sense to maintain it all, you would lose it all! smiley
you got common sense girl.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Duuurrrrhhh.... cool
mayorski01:

you got common sense girl.
Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by Melonny(m): 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
I will have it all.. what's there to know? should I say to know it all means, you are a genius? well, since i have it all, I have the brain and everything to know it all..
Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by Melonny(m): 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Know it all!!!

Focus in on what it may mean to "have it all" . when u have it all, you got the brain, peace, money, intelligence etc to know it all...
Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by McBrooklyn(m): 12:41am On Mar 28, 2017

Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by raydatluvs(m): 1:00am On Mar 28, 2017
I think having it all also involves knowing it all. To 'have it all' is relative to people so for one to say he has it all reflects a level existential plenitude involving also all 'know' he or she could want.
So have it all is better but then, does anyone ever 'have it all'? Even the mighty USA doesn't..
Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by raydatluvs(m): 1:01am On Mar 28, 2017
I think
Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by raydatluvs(m): 1:13am On Mar 28, 2017
I think having it all also involves knowing it all. To 'have it all' is relative to people so for one to say he has it all reflects a level existential plenitude involving also all 'know' he or she could want. So have it all is better but then, does anyone ever 'have it all'? Even the mighty USA doesn't...

Imagine a case of dopemu, he earns a decent pay, has the best woman as a wife with cute kids, a nice 2bedroom and a peaceful home. That to dopemu could be having it all. While with all other things being equal, olobe a good doctor trying to find the cure to hiv and feels stuck and drained. You can imagine how olobe feels..

Hope I made sense to someone

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by DonroxyII: 3:38am On Mar 28, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Know it all!!!

I want to Know it All (if possible) so as not to lose it all if I merely have it all !
Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by coltaine(m): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2017
know it all, by knowing it all....you can almost have or have all....cos you know your way around things
Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2017
I'd rather know it all than have it all. When I know it all, I will have it all tongue.
Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by ebonyeyes88(f): 8:41am On Apr 03, 2017
coltaine:
know it all, by knowing it all....you can almost have or have all....cos you know your way around things
why won't you hit me back bae??
Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by coltaine(m): 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
why won't you hit me back bae??
Oops, sorry.....I have replied you
Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by ebonyeyes88(f): 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
coltaine:

Oops, sorry.....I have replied you
k sweetheart muuuaahh
Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by Bashnigga(m): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
k sweetheart muuuaahh
am I missing sth undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All" by Trojan8(m): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
SlayHER:

By having it all, you can also have access to KNOWLEDGE.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside / 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With / Why Do Men Sleep Off After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.