Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? (9248 Views)

The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ShinnBet: 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
First let's hear from the zombie crew and how they declared academic qualifications as irrelevant in aspiring for political office

The quotes below which I will start with that of the "owner" of this forum was made during the height of the Buhari certificate scandal ;

Seun:
The certificates issue is absolutely irrelevant. We should focus on their visions for improving Nigeria and their leadership skills and integrity.

Seun:

Politicians are known for lying so I don't care about little lies here and there that have no material impact on the way the country is governed. If Buhari doesn't have a certificate, who cares? The man's literacy, knowledge and intelligence have nothing to do with that ancient piece of paper.

I will be searching the archives of NL to bring back zombie posts regarding how they defended Buhari's certificate forgery.

Stay tuned

48 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mr Seun, you say wetin sef grin

Can you come again undecided

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by AngelicBeing: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Keneking:

Ok, make una leave me alone, yes, l lost my WAEC certificate but l attended various Military schools in England that is far more recognized than WAEC, abeg, dont compare me with Dino the crook oo, l just came back from England and my Doctor told me to rest, eat my food, take my drugs and get daily massage from all the models l came with from Russia, Moldova, Ukriane , Uzbekistan and Turkey, dont aggravate my illness with this certificate issue, allow me enjoy the presidency, vote me & APC out in 2019 and l am ready to go back to Daura but l will loot & steal like other former President, Osibanjo is the president now, l am just a ceremonial head, signed bubu tongue

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ShinnBet: 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Keneking:

That sticky thread will soon be pulled down and deleted by the owner and the giggles on that day will be earth shattering

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by dunkem21(m): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chai cheesy ..

See as dem insulted our certificate shocked

"Ancient piece of paper" indeed grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Bizibi(m): 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Kai!!!!see digging of info.....I just dey imagine the number of statements those top BMC made during the period. Abeg dig em up,I wan laugh

29 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ShinnBet: 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
odeebee:

When it was business as usual for PDP from 1999 they didnt remember certificates oo...Now that CHANGE has come theyv started asking irrelevant questions

#Buhari-in-Febuhari#

I wonder why this zombie is not defending Dino?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Bizibi(m): 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Keneking:

he will come again and explain.......

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ShinnBet: 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Keneking:

Even though you have now been cured of zombie virus we must remind you of your own

Keneking:
Nonsense...i am sure some people would soon come and argue for his certificate...
SAI APC

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ShinnBet: 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Caseless:
a brilliant piece sent to shut those illiterates on rampage over buhari's result up for ever.

Even if buhari present NEPA BILL as his certificate, I'm going to vote him ahead of that 'animal caretaker' or the zoo-man.

This one got well over 150 likes when he made this silly post

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by dunkem21(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
ShinnBet:

Even though you have now been cured of zombie virus we must remind you of your own

Laff wan tear my Belle, I swear cheesy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
ShinnBet:

Lol

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Bizibi(m): 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
ShinnBet:

lmao....keep them coming

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ShinnBet: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
Agreed.

Let's do it this way then.

Let certificateless saint buhari rule the north and west

Let the criminal GEJ with his doctorate degree rule the south east/south south.

That way, everyone will be happy.

This zombie has since deactivated his handle

I am guessing he or she was one of the Alausa crew who got dumped after Buhari's electoral win and never got a paid position in BMC, Utako.

See link here https://www.nairaland.com/3202096/buhari-without-school-cert-better#47143815

25 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Bizibi(m): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
ShinnBet:

This zombie has since deactivated his handle

I am guessing he or she was one of the Alausa crew who got dumped after Buhari's electoral win and never got a paid position in BMC, Utako.

See link here https://www.nairaland.com/3202096/buhari-without-school-cert-better#47143815
certificateless saint,kai!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ShinnBet: 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
blackpanda:
Tell the moronic wailers please! With their blocked brains they keep supporting corruption and those that chained them into slavery, poverty and unemployment. What a cursed set of ineffectual buffoons!

Just because we asked Buhari to present hi waec certificate this still highly viral zombie was insulting his father.

Today the hypocrite is leading the charge demanding Dino show us his BSc.

Smh

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Bizibi(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
Keep bringing em out oooo,where is my popcorn oooo

19 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Bizibi(m): 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
ShinnBet:

Just because we asked Buhari to present hi waec certificate this still highly viral zombie was insulting his father.

Today the hypocrite is leading the charge demanding Dino show us his BSc.

Smh
that one have no shame just like one who keep saying buhari till final.......

17 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ShinnBet: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
PDP and Jonathanians are fighting lost cause, there is no issue with the certificate of our amiable daura-born General Buhari. They want to destroy themselves,n we will destroy them at the polls. Nigerians want Buhari

Original post by TonyeBarcanista's old handle barcanista

I wonder why people engage this lout in any form of debate here

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
ShinnBet:

Original post by TonyeBarcanista's old handle barcanista

I wonder why people engage this lout in any form of debate here
I stand by my word... the issue of certificate is IRRELEVANT as long as leadership is concerned...

What I'm against is forgery and fraud...

Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ShinnBet: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I stand by my word... the issue of certificate is IRRELEVANT as long as leadership is concerned...

Quote me anywhere

And Buhari swearing to an affidavit laying claim to a non existing wasc certificate is not forgery?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by hegelian: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Kai kai kai....now I believe why it will be difficult for Africa to develop..we breed hypocrisy and psychopancy....one mouth today when it favours u and another tomorrow when it doesn't...yesterday Saraki was d good guy when he co organise the Chatham talk and today he is a thief cos he is against u....we rili have a long way to go

26 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Bizibi(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Quote me anywhere
kai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by meccuno: 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bizibi:
kai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he hasnt been cured. he needs a shot.....

23 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by meccuno: 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
so that seun dude is the zombie-in-chief grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by CarlosTheJackal: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
ShinnBet:

Bros dig up Omenka Rilwayne01 modath and mynnnd44 post.

I'm so enjoying

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by CarlosTheJackal: 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
A very interesting thread. Lemme invite people

Splinz ngokafor eph123: kathmandu dottore datola fulanimafia seunmsg firefire anonimi tippytop altwireless zombieterror salmanrushdie

I'm tired just invite others biko

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Bizibi(m): 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
meccuno:
he hasnt been cured. he needs a shot.....
he is a shape shifter,he changes with every new wind

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ShinnBet: 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bizibi:
he is a shape shifter,he changes with every new wind

He is chameleon personified

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ShinnBet: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
baywatch84:
We don't need certificate, we need change, mama peace no get certificate? No be rubbish she dey yern for mouth, Jonathan get PhD e no achieve anything for 6 good years, though many of us were not born in his first regime that lasted for 2 years but the impact is still felt till today, kanji dam was built within 4 years and we can't. Point to anything in 6years other than gross unemployment, oga dive inside Atlantic ocean and save yourself from the shame knocking on your door come valentine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
ShinnBet:

And Buhari swearing to an affidavit laying claim to a non existing wasc certificate is not forgery?

Swearing of affidavit does not confirm or refute his claim, it only open avenue for litigation in case his claim was false... Perjury is a serious criminal offence in Nigeria.

I don't like discussing motor park subject, I'm a PDP person but I wont appreciate irrelevant subject.

If you observe, I said NOTHING on Dino's issue until the VC vindicate him... all I said was "case closed"... That's for a reason...

2015 election has long gone, let's get over it

1 Like

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ShinnBet: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
One of the very few sane comments that deserve to be quoted
Rexyl:

I am afraid if buhari wins presidential election without certificate or forged certificate, merits will just be discarded and academic qualifications will be something of little or no importance. The society should get ready for widespread injustice in civil and public service.

Rexyl, you comments are being posted to contrast with the honorable zombie mentions

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria / Kwankwaso Declares / We Must Borrow More To Deliver Infrastructure —Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.