Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,515 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply (16442 Views)

Making Millions From Alternatives To Cow Milk / We Buy White Cow Horn (#1500 to #1700 per KG) / Fresh Cow Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2019
Including natural Cow milk into our diets adds varieties of benefits to our health.

FOR TREATMENT OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
Here, cowmilk can be taken along with Dates [Dabino].

Inculcate the habit of taking it, and breathe a new freshneness in your body system.

Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 6:05am On Dec 13, 2019
CREAMY MILK CHICKEN

CHRISTMAS is around the corner, When you think Christmas, you also think Chicken!!!
But this time around , you should also think MILK
There are lots of Indian recipes that call for Cow milk, [as Indians don't joke with milk], but, you can simply try this CREAMY MILK CHICKEN this Christmas for a yummy and creamy taste that will make you ask for more!

If you crave for natural , rather than processed milk- whatsapp/Call 08052161856

Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 6:08am On Dec 13, 2019
COME 16TH DECEMBER, 2019, TILL NEW YEAR, DISCOUNTS WILL BE GIVEN ON ORDERS PLACED ON COW MILK.
This is a rare discount!!!.
Whatsapp/Call 08052161856
Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by Jesuspikin8: 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
marcus101:
COME 16TH DECEMBER, 2019, TILL NEW YEAR, DISCOUNTS WILL BE GIVEN ON ORDERS PLACED ON COW MILK.
This is a rare discount!!!.
Whatsapp/Call 08052161856

do you have a functioning mail?
Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
@Jesuspikin
Yes I do.
But I can be contacted via 08052161856 or same number via whatsapp.
Thanks.
Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by sky4r: 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
I thought the price of raw milk is lower than that. according to FG
Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
Thanks for patronizing. Just keep the calls/order coming.
Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 8:40am On Mar 16, 2020
Mrs Elizabeth, yogurt maker in Lagos.
Sharon, Lagos, please contact me, I lost your contacts just yesterday night. Please it's very urgent.

marcus101:

Thanks for patronizing. Just keep the calls/order coming.
Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 6:07am On Apr 22, 2020
Hello Fam,

You can still place your orders even during this lock down. But only Orders within Ibadan for now.

For those that keep placing orders, I really appreciate you, and those that will.

For all forms of Yogurts, Parfaits and cheeses, or you feel you just need to drink fresh from farm milk, DO NOT hesitate to contact 08052161856 via whatsapp or direct call.

STAY SAFE AND STAY HEALTHY.
Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 9:46am On May 02, 2020
Happy New Month
Happy Weekend

Appreciating all my clients.....

It doesn't cost anything to be my client also,
Just holla 08052161856 or via whatsapp.

You will be glad you did....
Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by QFOComNg: 11:11am On May 02, 2020
Expand your market and connect with more customers with Quick Food Outlet. Create a free Online Store for your farm produce/raw food items, animal feeds, Farm services and other farm related activities Interact with customers close to you and across Nigeria, discuss with them on safe delivery.
Check my signature for more info.
Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by excanny: 11:28am On May 02, 2020
pat077:
I hope there are no risk involved in taking unpasteurized milk?

You could land in hospital. Its like drinking sewage.
Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 5:57am On May 09, 2020
You probably didn't get your facts right before spewing this out!

Unpasteurized milk needs to go through some processing before consuming it directly.
Secondly, after this is done, you can then go ahead to make Cheeses, Parfaits, Greek Yogurts, Plain Yogurts etc with it.
In case you don't know, the fulanis drink the same cow milk raw, unpasteurized. But to be on a safer side, it's important to pasteurized it.

excanny:

You could land in hospital. Its like drinking sewage.

1 Like

Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 6:00am On May 09, 2020
QFOComNg:
Expand your market and connect with more customers with Quick Food Outlet. Create a free Online Store for your farm produce/raw food items, animal feeds, Farm services and other farm related activities Interact with customers close to you and across Nigeria, discuss with them on safe delivery.
Check my signature for more info.

You are right! The expansion is taking shape gradually. But there is still need for more penetration. Thanks for this!
Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 8:08am On May 10, 2020
Thanks for the patronage Mrs Olukoga!

I appreciate!
Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 5:20am On May 22, 2020
Good morning,

Do Not hesitate to call for your unpasteurized cow milk. A trial will surely convince you!

Here is Greek Yogurt made by a Lagos customer, from same milk. Find below the chat screenshot:

Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 5:24am On May 22, 2020
An aspiring Greek yogurt maker needed a tutor, linked them together hence the
ME: 'CAN I GIVE THE GUY YOUR NUMBER?
CUSTOMER: HE WILL PAY OOO.

If interested, you can also be linked up with the Greek yogurt maker in Lagos. She charges, I do Not charge for the link up.
Thanks.
Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 4:30am On May 23, 2020
10litres of cow milk delivered to Elebu area of Ibadan yesterday morning. These two bottles are extra (jara).
You can call for your orders too via 08052161856.
Ciao.
Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 4:37am On May 29, 2020
10 litres of unpasteurized cow milk delivered to Lagos yesterday. Thanks for the Patronage Binta.
Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by felixzo1(m): 8:48am On May 30, 2020
you are doing a great job. if you were close to Abuja, I would have certainly patronised you.how much is cost per litre..what mechanism do you have in place to ensure cold chain transport to avoid spoilage of your milk (separation) one quick advice, target major eatery outlet that deals in yogurt or ice creams, and make supplies. if the quantity your farm produces is large enough, you will find a regular supplier. create a Facebook page and Facebook adds geotargeting the Ibadan area.

1 Like

Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 1:32pm On May 30, 2020
Thanks @felixzo.
We are trying to penetrate the market gradually.
Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 3:52am On May 31, 2020
Screenshot of a positive feedback from the good creamy butter output made with unpasteurized cow milk supplied . Thanks again Binta.

Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
HAPPY WORLD MILK DAY

Myths About Raw Milk

1. Raw milk is substantially more nutritious

Pasteurization does slightly reduce the level of Vitamin C, however, raw milk is not a significant source of Vitamin C to begin with, according to the CDC. The typical American diet provides plenty of other opportunities to consume needed amounts of Vitamin C.

2. Raw milk is just as safe as pasteurized milk

According to the CDC’s recent study, the rate of disease-related outbreaks from raw milk and raw milk products is 150 times more likely than that of pasteurized milk and milk products.

3. Raw milk kills pathogens naturally

Only the process of pasteurization kills the dangerous bacteria found in unpasteurized milk. Raw milk’s natural enzymes do not reduce the risk of food-borne illness.

4. Drinking pasteurized milk can cause lactose intolerance

Both raw milk and pasteurized milk contain the same concentration of lactose and do not affect a person’s ability to consume lactose. The cause of lactose intolerance is a lack of the enzyme beta-galactosidase.

5. Raw milk is safer and more nutritious for children

source: www.foodrepublic.com

Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hello,

Cheese made by a Lagos client today (14/06/20). Still from the milk ordered. First time buyer, First time making Cheese! Good output!
Welldone Kenny!

You can still order your unpasteurized cow milk, and make varieties you have always desired!
Ciao!

Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hello Fam,
These orders for personal consumption, and test-batches.
Delivered 16/06/2020.
It's never too late to order yours!

Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
Thanks for your patronage Binta.
Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Call for your unpasteurized cow milk via whatsapp number 08052161856, or put a call through.
You will be glad doing business with me! As a trial will convince you!
Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hi Fam,

Call for your unpasteurized cow milk via 08052161856.
Undiluted, unpasteurized is what you get!
Your desired output is guaranteed in as much as you are good at what you do!
Be it Cheese of all choices, Yogurts, Skin care, Ice Cream Bases, etc.

Delivery to nearby cities included.
Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by mobolaji234: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
Thanks for the other day Bro. Will make another order soon
Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
mobolaji234:
Thanks for the other day Bro.
Will make another order soon

Thanks Bro!
You are highly appreciated!
Thanks for the patronage.
Will be expecting as usual.
Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
Happy Sunday Fam,

Order for your unpasteurized cow milk via 08052161856.
Delivery to nearby cities is a possibility.
Don't wait for people's testimonies right here, as a trial will convince you! Many don't share their sources.
Re: Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 6:33am On Jul 20, 2020
For those scared of using fresh cow milk for in your production, A first time buyer, making use of fresh cow milk in yogurt production has this testimony to share in the screenshot uploaded.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Supply Of Snail's For Rearing / Cheapest affordable Peanut flour Coating Machine at N70,000 / Having A Drop In Egg Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.