Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,416 members, 7,781,205 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:38 AM

Love Ain't Enough - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Ain't Enough (6096 Views)

We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? / If This Ain't Real Love, What Else Is (photos) / Guys Ain't Sex Tools; Be Like This Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Ain't Enough by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
The true meaning of love: Love is patience, devotion, compassion, care, friendship, caring, warmth, concern, idolization, sympathy, goodwill, passion, desire, unselfishness or selflessness and many more. If you have most of this attributes, You will definitely have a long lasting relationship. #word cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Ain't Enough by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
UltraLeslie1:
You know love cannot survive or thrive without life's basic necessities.

While love can endure and hopes, it grows sick without life's water .

Nice to have you back in your original dress.
On point. Thanks, and how are you?.
Re: Love Ain't Enough by dikeclint10(m): 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Young03:
F*ck love
whats love?
Love is just a mindset created by u alone
nothing like love
u don't wat love is yet u are defining it....smh
Re: Love Ain't Enough by Dojupyo(f): 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
I can't imagine that someone in love can actually love another person. just thinking aloud

I agree with the rest of your point

Yes, one can love more than one person at a time.. It depends on how you wire your heart towards it..

#Love is a feeling
Re: Love Ain't Enough by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dockybae:
please, if you do not understand a post, pass!!! it will save you unnecessary embarrassment and your ignorance and myopic way of reasoning won't be known by many. Thank you.
hahaha, I didn't know I was missing the drama on here cos i unfollowed the topic, so feminist got into trouble? grin grin
You see i talk am grin grin Dockybae feminist knows herself o, I just quoted your post as a reference cheesy grin grin
Re: Love Ain't Enough by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dojupyo:

Yes, one can love more than one person at a time..
It depends on how you wire your heart towards it..

#Love is a feeling

hmmm so you understand the physics and electronic behind the heart's wiring? I'm willing to learn more so I can wire my heart to accommodate one more girl grin
Re: Love Ain't Enough by SNOWCREAM(m): 12:01am On Mar 28, 2017
ItsQuinn:
For me love is always and forever enough to build and maintain a long lasting relationship. smiley kiss

Only people that don't know the true meaning of love would think that love is never enough. undecided
Ehn ehn see what you came up with after reading 2 paragraphs of the OP, not what you wrote the other time grin grin
Re: Love Ain't Enough by Pritypussi(f): 12:04am On Mar 28, 2017
This single mother don come again with her wahala.. Did you love your baby daddy or not Mimzy

1 Like

Re: Love Ain't Enough by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 28, 2017
Absolutely right !
Love isn't enough ! Though extremely essential Like op stated takes more than that to build a solid relationship or family .

Factor in trust, worki,caring, money , temperament, patience etc list is endless smiley

Cc Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Love Ain't Enough by Dojupyo(f): 12:10am On Mar 28, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
hmmm so you understand the physics and electronic behind the heart's wiring? I'm willing to learn more so I can wire my heart to accommodate one more girl grin

Chai.. Its best you love your girl alone, don't allow your heart take you on such journey.. Be faithful
Re: Love Ain't Enough by SNOWCREAM(m): 12:13am On Mar 28, 2017
Dojupyo:

Chai.. Its best you love your girl alone, don't allow your heart take you on such journey.. Be faithful
By one more girl I mean one more girl, I'm the only person I currently love sad
Re: Love Ain't Enough by Dojupyo(f): 12:15am On Mar 28, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
By one more girl I mean one more girl, I'm the only person I currently love sad

That's good.. Love yourself first, that's the only way you can love anyone else

1 Like

Re: Love Ain't Enough by KennyID17(m): 12:16am On Mar 28, 2017
Bumbae1:
Absolutely right !
Love isn't enough ! Though extremely essential Like op stated takes more than that to build a solid relationship or family .

Factor in trust, worki,caring, money , temperament, patience etc list is endless smiley

Wow, Relationship class going on here cheesy cheesy

Eskis me ma, pls can we have d full endless list grin grin

1 Like

Re: Love Ain't Enough by MummyIMadeIt: 12:34am On Mar 28, 2017
THE QUESTION SHOULD BE WHAT IS LOVE? wink

cool SOMEONE HAS ACTUALLY TRIED IN EXPLAINING THIS RIGHT HERE...KUDOS DEAR kiss

ItsQuinn:
The true meaning of love: Love is patience, devotion, compassion, care, friendship, caring, warmth, concern, idolization, sympathy, goodwill, passion, desire, unselfishness or selflessness and many more. If you have most of this attributes, You will definitely have a long lasting relationship. #word cool
HAVING KNOWN A LITTLE ABOUT LOVE, CAN WE SAY WHAT WE FEEL TODAY IN THE SOCIETY IS LOVE OR LUST AMONG OPPOSITE SEX?

1 Like

Re: Love Ain't Enough by SmartchoicesNG: 4:29am On Mar 28, 2017
you can admire...NOT love another unless you DON'T know what love is?

Love is NOT a feeling.

Mimzyy:

Well, it happens.

1 Like

Re: Love Ain't Enough by Doctorfitz: 4:35am On Mar 28, 2017
Love is enough Biko.... U begin to wonder what love is with these kinda write ups..... Understand what love is first before proceeding into a relationship.

Re: Love Ain't Enough by SmartchoicesNG: 4:35am On Mar 28, 2017
admiration and lust should NOT be confused with love!

MummyIMadeIt:
THE QUESTION SHOULD BE WHAT IS LOVE? wink

cool SOMEONE HAS ACTUALLY TRIED IN EXPLAINING THIS RIGHT HERE...KUDOS DEAR kiss

HAVING KNOWN A LITTLE ABOUT LOVE, CAN WE SAY WHAT WE FEEL TODAY IN THE SOCIETY IS LOVE OR LUST AMONG OPPOSITE SEX?

Re: Love Ain't Enough by Mimzyy(f): 6:30am On Mar 28, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
you can admire...NOT love another unless you DON'T know what love is?

Love is NOT a feeling.

Well I have seen cases where a guy is in love with two women based on different factors.
Re: Love Ain't Enough by SmartchoicesNG: 6:40am On Mar 28, 2017
he is NOT being sincere...love considers the feelings of the women too... he is a perfect definition of a selfish man. Ask him how he will feel if the two women openly confess to loving other men equally like him same way he professes his love for them?

Mimzyy:

Well I have seen cases where a guy is in love with two women based on different factors.
Re: Love Ain't Enough by FTBOY: 8:36am On Mar 28, 2017
i think i understand where itsquinn is coming from, although she didn't make her stance clear enough.

what is love without passion, devotion, compassion, sacrifices...?

while emotional stability and maturity are individualistic, those ^ ^ are just some of the attributes of the word "love".
again, i don't think there is love in a relationship where you need to feel a sense of duty to make it work. why strain yourself because you want to stay in a relationship? is it not the same as putting efforts to stay in a job you don't like but must do to survive? everything has to be spontaneous, natural, without external stimulus. if it's not like that, then you're deceiving yourself.

love is not perfect too, so, shortcomings from human errors are expected. being in love doesn't mean everything has to be 10/10.+

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Ain't Enough by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 28, 2017
Bumbae1:
Absolutely right !

it's cool to me,,,one factor's that most important to me is sincerity,,,I so much value it
Re: Love Ain't Enough by UltraLeslie1: 8:45am On Mar 28, 2017
Benita27:
On point. Thanks, and how are you?.
Slept off like a drunken Lord last night, babe.
Re: Love Ain't Enough by dayvie: 8:57am On Mar 28, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
I can't imagine that someone in love can actually love another person. just thinking aloud

I agree with the rest of your point

There's this friend of mine that went through his girlfriend's diary, he read about something she wrote, something that wasn't so much cool and not fun. The girlfriend wrote that " she doesn't love this friend of mine( his present boyfriend) as much as she loves her ex ". It's very possible - you can be in love with the guy you date and actually love another brother.
Re: Love Ain't Enough by dayvie: 9:04am On Mar 28, 2017
• Dedication; commitment; loyalty.

• Emotional maturity; flexibility; response-ability. And many more.

Of a truth it takes so much more than love to build and maintain a relationship; exception, being that you'd wanna say love is the sum total of many other values; not just a feeling.
Re: Love Ain't Enough by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2017
Martin124:
it's cool to me,,,one factor's that most important to me is sincerity,,,I so much value it
True that is also important maybe some believe once u inlove that is it . Hence why so many marriages fail
Re: Love Ain't Enough by torqque7(m): 9:13am On Mar 28, 2017
Dockybae:
Why do you guys often use the 'don't fvcking quote me' talk. You posted something stvpid and I advised you. You are obviously too dumb to understand that this is a public forum and the quote button is there to quote and correct myopic entities like you and your irk who jump into threads without understanding what's all about. Now that I have defiled your order, what are you gonna do? burst a cap lock on my head? Gbaberun!!

LOL women are their own worst enemies..but she didn't insult anyone she just disagreed and said what she thought you know,and like you said it's a public forum and anyone is entitled to their opinion so I think you can also disagree with her without the insults..anyway have fun
Re: Love Ain't Enough by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2017
dayvie:

There's this friend of mine that went through his girlfriend's diary, he read about something she wrote, something that wasn't so much cool and not fun. The girlfriend wrote that " she doesn't love this friend of mine( his present boyfriend) as much as she loves her ex ". It's very possible - you can be in love with the guy you date and actually love another brother.
.I only know you can date one person and be in love with another person because of money, fame etc but loving 2 people is impossible for me .

1 Like

Re: Love Ain't Enough by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

True that is also important maybe some believe once u inlove that is it . Hence why so many marriages fail
nah,,dat way wrong,,,when I see the sincerity in you,,I may start loving you secretly,,,
Re: Love Ain't Enough by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
This makes so much sense! You couldn't have explained it better kiss
FTBOY:
i think i understand where itsquinn is coming from, although she didn't make her stance clear enough.

what is love without passion, devotion, compassion, sacrifices...?

while emotional stability and maturity are individualistic, those ^ ^ are just some of the attributes of the word "love".
again, i don't think there is love in a relationship where you need to feel a sense of duty to make it work. why strain yourself because you want to stay in a relationship? is it not the same as putting efforts to stay in a job you don't like but must do to survive? everything has to be spontaneous, natural, without external stimulus. if it's not like that, then you're deceiving yourself.

love is not perfect too, so, shortcomings from human errors are expected. being in love doesn't mean everything has to be 10/10.+

1 Like

Re: Love Ain't Enough by dayvie: 11:39am On Mar 28, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
.I only know you can date one person and be in love with another person because of money, fame etc but loving 2 people is impossible for me .

Yeah, it just might be impossible for you but you just just never can tell. Some relationships and love stories are quite the-wow-story.
Re: Love Ain't Enough by shaneroberts26: 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
ItsQuinn:

Don't mind the Op,she doesn't know what love means.
LOVE is more than enough.
It is all-encompassing.

1 Like

Re: Love Ain't Enough by Richie0974: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
ItsQuinn:
For me love is always and forever enough to build and maintain a long lasting relationship. smiley kiss

Only people that don't know the true meaning of love would think that love is never enough. undecided

You sound like a young lady who probably hasn't left the shore of dependency to know that what you typed is not viable on all levels imaginable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult / I Couldn't Sleep / My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.