Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant (39374 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins / Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son / Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by AdoraAmadi: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Do you remember the Kenyan woman, Jackline Mwende, whose estranged husband, Stephen Ngila, used a machete to cut off her arms and left her for dead because she couldn't have a baby, sometime in July last year? Well she's having a baby.

However, the 28-year-old who has overcomed her agony, after being fitted with prosthetic limbs in Seoul, South Korea, thanks to the generosity of LG Electronics, refused to name the father of her baby. The lady already has a new home she can take care of her baby in, as German pharmaceutical and science firm Merck built her a house complete with solar panels and a water tank.

The Sun reports that women’s rights activists were furious that her ex-husband Ngila, a tailor, was released on bail of £1,544 after being charged with the horrific crime. Jackline also told The Associated Press that tests done three years ago, showed that her husband is the one with reproductive problems – not her.

She said their relationship deteriorated after the tests, and that her husband did not show up for treatment as doctors prescribed.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/lady-whose-hands-were-chopped-off_27.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
May God bless her and her family to be.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by EmilyNte1988(f): 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
So husbands are so wicked

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Jodha(f): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
I hate to read things like this...

It gets me all...

It is well sha..

13 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by auntysimbiat(f): 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by NextGovernor(m): 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Goat and Bush meat are far better than some people. This is pure wickedness.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Nofuckgiven: 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Only in Kenya angry
So she can't hire thugs to cut off the husband's hands too? undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
I am obviously TIRED.....
cry cry cry cry cry.

I think people should start giving birth to DOGS , rather than humans..
The dogs seem better

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Desdola(m): 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
God have heard her cry and vindicated her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by mazizitonene(m): 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Some silly husband....
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Talk2Bella(f): 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
finally good news from Kenya

I remember this story like it was yesterday

I'm very happy for her

in African society if a woman doesn't get pregnant between a specified period of time The fault must be from her no one even thinks the husband might have a medical problem the fault is always from the woman.

I commend those who are really patient with their spouses the marriage oath they took "for better for worse" was not just for show they meant it

Once again I am so happy for her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by FUCKyouALL: 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Seriously, I am so tired of human beings.
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by SeniorZato(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
The man is an ass hole

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Negotiate: 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
WOW
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Vickiweezy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Impotent cruel unhappy bastard. E no fit better for that man for this life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by osazsky(m): 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wicked man
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by ekensi01: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
i really admire her courage to move on with life despite all what she gone through.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by chikeze(m): 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
EmilyNte1988:
Don't be silly not all husbands are wicked.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by cococandy(f): 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Most African men will never believe they can be the one who are infertile

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by ekensi01: 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
EmilyNte1988:
in kenya not in NIGERIA. cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by shibanbo(m): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
No Kenyan will be found in heaven

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by AlexCk: 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wait, what??!!

Cut her hands cuz she didn't pregnant??!
Gosh!! !

That man must be the crappiest piece of crap in craptown!! , freaking rétard.
I detest stupiditÿ!!

This life shaa,
It's just weird, some peeps right now are being brutalized, molested, etc sometimes, one just wishes one was superman to save everyone.

God biko, protect us all oo

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by mccoy47(m): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
When God decides to shame ur enemy!

#IT WOULD END IN PRAISE

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Marcus01: 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
cococandy:
The way people feel the lady is the one with the problem when a couple can't give birth baffles me

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by eleko1: 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
sad don't marry a lunatic, ogogoro drinker, gbana smokers. It is well with her.vickyrotex ,iyangbali come outside and see
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Tenim47(m): 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
witches in kenya ?
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by cosmatika(m): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
The type of weird stories that emanate from Kenya are synonymous with wat u hear in folktales
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by menwongo(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hhhhmmmm.
She no get brothers to retaliate.
Me for kill that beast in human form with bare hands

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Houseofglam7(f): 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hmmmmmm...... Who has the final say?
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by ekensi01: 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
cheesy
cococandy:
THATS why you ladies prefer to jump to white people like moneys dat see banana right?
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by ayogozie(m): 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
May God have mercy on us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos / Help !! Missing Child (photo) / Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.