Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Company In China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Company In China (1613 Views)

Why We Put Made In China, Italy On Our Shoes – Ariariashoemakers / How To Start A Manufacturing Company In Nigeria / Starting A Security Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Company In China by Niseed(m): 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2009
Hello everyone, I wanted to find out if theres anybody that has conducted business with manufacturers in china. Im in a position where we've been exchanging correspondence via email and im pleased with what they can do but since i cannot be physically present in china to oversee the production process is it advisable to proceed. I need to pay for the products now and have their account information.

Is there anyone that has conducted business in china via electronic means? and is there a way i can verify the legitimacy of a company based there?

Any contribution will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Company In China by naijacutee(f): 8:34am On Dec 24, 2009
If you were a chinese person, would you hand over money to a Nigerian you have only spoken to online, and talked to on the phone? I'm sure you won't. Please be wise, don't hand over a kobo until you have verified legitimacy and sent an China-resident agent, who is into business to verify. It would probably cost you a bit more, but better to pay N10 and save N1000 than to throw N1000 away. There are hundreds of chinese scammers out there, parading in the name of the manufacturing companies. Even some scammers are so elaborate that when you schedule a visit, they rent out a factory to show you. That is why you need someone who is on ground who can prepare an unscheduled visit to whatever address they have provided to you.
Re: Company In China by duzz: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2009
do not pay with wire transfer, always pay with LC(letter of Credit only) and if the Chinese company refuse to be paid by LC or PayPal then, I will advise you to work away and remember that in business deal there is no emotional attachment, because anything this Chinese company can offer you can also be offered to you by thousands of other Chinese companies, so don't get emotional attach yourself with any company, this is business.
regards,
Duzz
Re: Company In China by sol2galay: 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2009
sometimes it works,sometimes it doesn't, ,better contact me by telephone +8613434285574,to see if i can help you out.i am in china right now.
Re: Company In China by sfdaram(f): 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2009
@poster,

before now it works doing business with people u have not seen but now frudsters have taken over and they are everywhere.my own advise to you is tell them to send you business invitation letter to apply for visa since you want to do biz with the company they should be willing to send you IV.pls dont part away with your kobo now oh.they are still talking to u becos u have nt sent them money am sure as soon as u send them money u MAY not hear from them again.be careful pls.
Re: Company In China by Niseed(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2009
thank you all for your replies, really appreciate it. Im going to talk to my bank about a safe way of transferring the funds ( at least i can trace its final destination) western union is a big NO-No. sol2galay, i'll give you a call, how long are you in china?

is'nt there like a companies house registrar where you can check on real and existing compainies over there? It would be a serious shocker for me if the company happens to be fake.

again, thanks everybody!!! Merry Christmas
Re: Company In China by obainoj: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2009
HI NISEED PLS DONT WASTE UR HRAD-EARNED RESOURCES TO UNKNOWN IMPOSTORS, I MAY BE OF HELP IF U CARE.I WORK IN BANK HERE IN PORTHARCOURT AND I HAVE A RELIABLE CONTACT IN CHINA WHO IS A LEGAL RESIDENT IN BEHJIN, SO I U CARE U CAN CONTACT ME ON 08068539698 OR 07025029817 SO I CAN LINK YOU UP TO HIM, ALL THE BEST MAN.
Re: Company In China by jerricle: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2009
Hi,everyone,Niseed!
i am a Chinese,Nice to meet you,everyone! our compay do a project in lagos ,so i lucky to see you everyone!i'll go to lagos next month.

i want to say:Niseed's anxiety is necessary! in our chinese,i believe in every country,have scammer.
thus,i think i can help you trading with chinese,i understand them,know them idea through talking with them;i can help you verify compay's legitimacy.

you can send me the chinese company's business licence,and its' adress,its' telephone,i will verify them across offical way,and i also call them,of course,i will tell them i am your friend!

you can e-mail to snowing82@qq.com,i'll return you frist time!

i am very happy if i can help you!

jerricle
Re: Company In China by sol2galay: 4:17am On Dec 28, 2009
i have been 4 years in china,if you dont mind you can give me the company's contact information let me trace them.

happy new year!
Re: Company In China by triaophant: 12:30am On Jan 03, 2010
Poster, in your best interest, please contact the trade section of the Chinese embassy in Nigeria, they will verify the authenticity or otherwise of the person(s) and company you are dealing with or in the alternative enquire from the Nigerian Embassey in China or the Chinese Foreign Trade Ministry. Do not trust even Nigerians in China, some can connive with Chinese nationals to defraud you, they are in alliance.

(1) (Reply)

Cnf Muscat Oman Price / Need Help And Advice On Starting Risk Managment/private Security Company Nigeria / Unpleasant Treatment IRO Dormant Account Reactivation At Skye Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.