Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (37117 Views)

I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Homeboiy: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
guy go borrow money give her
u promiae to take care of her needs

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by CellTabRepairs: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Why in the world?
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Shiitposter: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
enshi:

She is aware i have some money in my account which was meant for something by next month but surprisingly she asked Me to help her from the money..

lol, telling your GF about your disposable income

Rookie move confirmed.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by gabicon: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
People who love you won't make you do what you don't want to do.
Secondly be careful about oaths, just be a man of your word.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Kaycee625(m): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Did you tell me before u went and took an oat in this 21st century? That was a very foolish move
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
enshi:

I hold the bible to be Sacred besides i love(d) her more reason i did it

Then lastly it made me a better person... Brother i was more than a fvckboy Before that oath

You nor get sense, how you go take oath cause ntoto?
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by YelloweWest: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Go and conduct deliverance.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by derato: 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
kennygee:

Since both of you are not cheating, you don't have anything to worry about.

If you still love her, you should try to work it out. It takes too tho.

If you know any man she respects, maybe an elder brother or an uncle or a pastor of hers. Someone she listens to, talk to them about the issue you're having.

Your gf isn't mature yet to handle financial matters and she's still bent on having her way, relationships don't work that way.

The fact that she can go to the extreme of letting you travel all the way to see her, yet she refused to answer ur call and let u travel back without seeing you is very scary.

She needs a lot of maturity.

Who still make oaths in this century sha?

she's a immature
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by enoah(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Give her all the money in your account.. grin grin
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Moving4: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
What can I do to help u now, let me think
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by bejick(m): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
I have been in this situation before, your best bet is not to give her the money cos the moment she get that money she end the relationship with it. she just want to get hold of something before leaving you especially when she thinks you are stingy with her. run i say run
grin grin grin

enshi:
Some days ago i sought help concerning my gf who is a Social media freak.. Especially with posting slaying pics.

We actually got over the misunderstanding and tried to move on but it was after then that the unthinkable happened.. . She needed to move to a new apartment and therefore wanted me to suport her in raising some money...

She is aware i have some money in my account which was meant for something by next month but surprisingly she asked Me to help her from the money..

I tried giving her reasons why i shouldnt risk taking out money from the account but she refused to understand..

Recall that we stay in differnt states?? So i traveled to her state so as to explain things face to face but to my surprise she refused to see me though she earlier warned me not to try coming cos she would intentionally avoid seeing me but i took the risk just to see how mean she could get..

After waiting for hours and she didnt show up, i returned back to my state and yet i tried to fix things but this time she said things will go her way, and she mated out some rules to me...

These rules are evidently pointing out that she wants to start touring the state with her friends.. And believe me she will surely cheat..

We fell out on phone that sunday night and since then i have blocked her on my fb, whatsapp, and even deleted her number. She noticed it and sent me a text telling me that i was mean and heartless..

Since sunday she has been calling me but cos her number is barred on true caller i only see it as missed calls..

I really dont know if she wants us to make up or she is calling for the money..

The worst is we had an oath with the bible to stay fidel with each other and sincerely i think she had kept to the oath until now and like wise have i...

Pls what do i do cos i am not ready to touch the money meant for something serious and i cant continue with her based on the rules she gave then lastly we are on oath..

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by 0mololar: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
sorry case..mak una kari una self go station
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
adaksbullet:
Things fallen apart- shinu anichebe cheesy cheesy

grin grin cheesy
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by BiafranPound: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
o lo lo ,give me overdose o! baby samankwe! grin

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by remiopash: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
If your enemy had an accident and died on your way to see her ,what do you think would be her reaction?That you risked your life to explain the situation to her was enough to settle the whole matter if she truly loves you.Love should be mutual and both parties should sacrifice .I strongly believe that you are using the money for what will benefit both parties..On the issue of the oath,did you consult God before you chose her and took oath? Try and be convinced that she is your wife by praying to God ..Thank God you did not use God of Thunder or God of iron to swear grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by repogirl(f): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
You and your GF have serious issues.

Are you guys teenagers? Which one is you are bound by oath to remain with her forever? Oya remain with her forever nah!

Nothing they won't formulate on this Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Prestigenedu: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Freewoman:
You swear with bible abi?, na mad you dey go so, beta repent, now, now, ok, see, find out why she require to change her apartment, she can't be homeless while you are saving the money for something so important according to your explanation, accommodation is important too, if the change of apartment is as a result of a quit notice from the property owner, please help her secure shelter first, if not, you may be right to save your money, please note that homeless girls do anything to survive , yes, anything, so deal with today and leave tomorrow to take care of itself

She's not homeless, she just wants a change of apartment and then go on an inter-state tour....

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Glomoni: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
xqzytchyca:
Chakpiii!!! Wooooo!!!
grin nwafor!
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by tj4luck(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
If truly you traveled to another state to explain things to her better and she avoided you and you really think that one is genuinely in true love with you? Please think twice.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Cutie09(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Relationship is 50 50. If she can't reasoned with you by letting her selfish desire to overtake her do you think she's going to listen to you when you both married and become husband and wife? It's your money don't let her treat you like a foot mat reconcile with her don't let her force you in giving her your money then use bible to break the oat. God will help you bro take care

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by ioreth69(f): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:

OK. Doesn't she have parents? Better still, rent something smaller & cheaper, like those I face you, you face me type places. It's not by force to live large when you can't afford it. There are so many other options like staying in a commune while she saves for the deposit, lease & rent money.
bless u

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by bstringz(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Why swear an oath with a woman who is not your wife? Na wa

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by kelvinquincy(m): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
my advice for you...you am a fellow guy like you I would not mislead you... give that money she demanded to your mother instead.. and your mom will pray for you and then see how God would bless you... have don it times without number

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Opeade939(f): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nairalanders are good advisers.......
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by tete7000(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
When you read certain things, it makes you wonder if God blessed everyone with brain. Maybe some just carry empty skull around.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by nkwuocha: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
I had several Bible oath with several loose ex-gfs before I got married to my wife. Today I have a son, expecting another son and still drinking my beer. tongue

Those are childhood delinquencies , na when person wake up be him/her morning. tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by 0b10010011: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
You had an oath with a Middle-East story book grin grin grin

Try use Sango, Ogun, Ayilala or Sopona next time and see if u will live to post it on Nairaland

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by pinkhill(f): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Is he her father

She no get money rent house but she wants to tour with her friends and has new rules.

Op you need no one to advise u. This signs are leading you to redemption.

Oath with bible..Who told you God honored it.After gbenshing all day.

Act like the head and not the tail in between your legs cos if at the point of making that journey to explain why you are not man enough death comes, babe will move on ooo
Freewoman:
You swear with bible abi?, na mad you dey go so, beta repent, now, now, ok, see, find out why she require to change her apartment, she can't be homeless while you are saving the money for something so important according to your explanation, accommodation is important too, if the change of apartment is as a result of a quit notice from the property owner, please help her secure shelter first, if not, you may be right to save your money, please note that homeless girls do anything to survive , yes, anything, so deal with today and leave tomorrow to take care of itself

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by aamstih: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sorry about the predicament bro but the good news is that it is a 'small' challenge...

Answer the following questions humbly and in all sincerity and we would know the best line of action:

1. What do you value most the relationship or the money?

2. If the oath wasn't in the picture what would you have done?

3. Is the relationship an intimate one?

4. Despite all the, recent drama, do you still love her?

[/b]
enshi:

The worst is we had an oath with the bible to stay fidel with each other and sincerely i think she had kept to the oath until now and like wise have i...

Pls what do i do cos i am not ready to touch the money meant for something serious and i cant continue with her based on the rules she gave then lastly we are on oath..
[b]
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Op u never marry person, e don deh chook eye for your money. Na wa ooo. Nso gbu di

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by EricBloodAxe: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:

I can. TBH, I cannot handle lukewarm anything. I like everything to be extreme. My nature is don't do at all or do it all the way until it bursts into flames.

Scary ass horror movie shiit!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Stevengerd(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ah Never See The Love Wey Go Make Me Take Oath... Op. There Is Power In Oath Taking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LASTMA Officer Pre-Wedding Photos / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? / Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.