Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Urgently I Need Advice!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgently I Need Advice!!! (2162 Views)

I Need It Urgently, I Am Dying. / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / URGENTLY!! I Need Advice My Friend Mum Wants Me To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2017
DeeTus:
Hahaha. That's why bad boys get these women.

I suppose the OP doesn't know what to do with this kind of woman. He should play with her mind and she would be very royal to him. cheesy

I've met this kind of woman. Handled her very well and now, she can't stop thinking about me. cheesy

If you look good to even a woman that loves you, she will stray. Don't ever give a woman rest despite the love you have for her. If any of my girls flirts, she will be the one to tell me, knowing full that I will find out. And they are dying to have this devil that is me in their arms.

1 Like

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2017
AceDomino:
Dear Op

From the little experiences I've had in dating and relationships, I learnt one very unique thing.....

Once you Discover she's a liar and she ain't loyal "DUMP HER BEFORE SHE DUMPS YOU" or else she's gonna make life unbearable for you all because you love her.

It won't be easy for the first few weeks of leaving her, but you'd thank you star that you did.
Enjoy her if you're not planning to marry her and ignore her afterwards. Do not pick her calls. Then after that, you will owe the key to her heart. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Gpopsicle(m): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2017
B2Spirits:
The problem with good guys is that they often feel compassionate towards ïdiîots, and find it difficult to dump them. I have been in your shoe before.

To be able to do this, send a message that sounds like, "if you keep disturbing my peace, you will know no peace". That will let her know you are serious.

I think I would do just that.. she has been calling for Africa
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by AyamBlaze: 10:25am On Mar 28, 2017
Once a biitch, always a biitch.
Just dump her lying, stuupid, good-for-nothing cheating ass and move on. No need to get all worked up over some two-timing biitch. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by samtol4(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2017
Gpopsicle:
Good morning fellow nairalanders, forgive my grammatical errors as I am not a good writer. I just need your advice, I would try and summarize it.

I have been dating my girl now for 7 months and I can say we have been doing great but for one character which I detest so much in her.. she is not been truthful and sincere, she lies alot.

Last year, she told me she was done with her ex and I believed her. Things kept on moving fine till I discovered she was still communicating with him and funny enough he stays close to where she is living...One day she asked for my permission to send him a birthday message which I allowed her to not only for me to discover the romantic message she sent him and the fact she still calls him pet names got me so infuriated and I vehemently reacted..

She cried for days, called me severally which I refused picking and tried apologizing.. one way or the other I forgave her on the condition that she ex communicates herself from him(ex). she even told me that she has barred his line from calling her and I was moved. All this was happening late last year and she promised to be truthful and sincere and wanted us to start afresh, this I agreed to.

Fast forward to yesterday when she came over to meet me at my working place, we went to a nearby restaurant to eat and I discovered a number called her. but she refused picking and out of curiosity I asked her why she didn't pick, she told me she didn't know the person and that besides she doesn't want to pick any call that evening.. well as a smart guy, I registered the number in my head and did my findings.. I later discovered that it was her 'ex'. The annoying thing is that she still saved his number with a pet name in her language('my own') thinking I wouldn't know..

Well I wasn't surprised because she has always been a suspect. I chatted her up and asked her about it, she told me to my face that the person who called was someone else who doesn't even reside in lagos and that I shouldn't get myself worked up and all that.. she went as far to say that my thoughts were rubbish.. I just laughed and was amazed that she could boldly lie to my face despite the fact that I had evidence with me.. She denied the fact that it wasn't her ex.. to an extent I even got confused sef thinking I was wrong but I had the evidence with me.

When I presented my evidences to her, she kept mute.. she started begging me and was crying. she kept on calling me, I refused picking her calls.. well I told her I wanted to call it quit and that we both needed a break.. I had wanted to go to her place today, but as a result of these I changed my mind.. She has been calling me since this morning and eventually when I picked she told me to still come over to her place.. obviously I ain't going anywhere..

Hope I wasn't too harsh with my decision guys?
I break any charm tieing you to this lady . Bros run for your life
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by ElsonMorali: 10:56am On Mar 28, 2017
Gpopsicle:
Good morning fellow nairalanders, forgive my grammatical errors as I am not a good writer. I just need your advice, I would try and summarize it.

Lemme share with you my own experience Maybe You'll learn from me.

I started dating this girl after I had observed her first and concluded that she was decent and single and of course beautiful.

As the relationship progressed, I asked her about her previous relationship and I got to realise that the ex cheated on her after deflowering her and broke up with her sorry ass.

I was sympathetic and all.

Well, she's married to that same ex today. Guess she played me for a fool.

You'll be doing yourself a HUGE favor by dumping her sorry ass. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Besto(m): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2017
Gpopsicle:

thanks a bunch.. I don't think I can. ever trust her again..

If you feel the ex is not a match or threat to you.. Hear her out and give her a last chance. Believe me if its a girl that truly wants something with you, she will amend her ways straight up.

Used to be in your shoes though I never took note of it because the ex was never a threat to me, I had always got the attention and all that but only got to know when I took her phone for a broken screen fix, checked bae's contact, she stored my no as "my hero" stored his with "John love".. I was worked up @1st but later got a grip of myself and then smiled. In my mind I was like" Na so this small girl wan take confused two grown up men". Actually 1month into our relationship I asked about her ex and all that, And then asked hope I don't have to play the ex games.. Chic was like I don't even have his number again and all that craps

Will update later about the confrontation.. But we good now. So try to hear out if she keeps buzzing your cell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Kingsasian(m): 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Gpopsicle:

Thanks man, but the reason she is calling Me is for me to come over to her place which I have told her that I wouldn't be coming.. so there is no point picking the calls..

when I asked her why she denied at first, she couldn't say anything rather she told me that she would tell me later.. there is nothing she would say that would make me believe her.. she has failed my trust 3 good times.. I have always given her the benefit of the doubt but it looks as if she is toiling with my emotions..

I have tried to be the best I could be.. I may not have much but I am trying my best to make things work.. I am very loyal to the core and have never cheated on her for once and I would never do such even in my next relationship.. I took her in despite her pasts and made her feel comfortable.. I loved her irrespective of her pasts.. I have heard issues with some of my female friends because she doesn't like the fact that we chat and call ourselves pet names like 'dear', 'sweetheart' and the likes.. I changed right from the moment she told me she didn't like it..i did this because I respected her feelings and didn't want to hurt her..

Checking her whatsapp messages alone can give one heart attack, still I don't worry myself.. she would always tell me that they are merely chats and that she doesn't mean anything she posts or types.. She is fine of visiting guys at their homes and I have kicked against this several times without number.. I have even lost count.. I have told her that she always
gives me reason to doubt her and not take her word for truth..

I have sat myself and thought this through, I don't want to suffer any heartbreak.. these I told her that it would be better for us to part ways now in other to avoid being hurt in future..
my bro, you are a very nice guy and you are just a reflection of me. Most ladies prefer the bad guys. Count yourself lucky for noticing this in time. Mine lasted two years plus and I made the grievous mistake of not dumping her. My story long sha but it is just exactly what yours is. I am happy you have taken the right step.
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by omosedollar(m): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
My guy he's not her Ex, you are the Side dude. She said him as my Own, bet your name is saved as you name or babe
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Gpopsicle(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Besto:

If you feel the ex is not a match or threat to you.. Hear her out and give her a last chance. Believe me if its a girl that truly wants something with you, she will amend her ways straight up.

Used to be in your shoes though I never took note of it because the ex was never a threat to me, I had always got the attention and all that but only got to know when I took her phone for a broken screen fix, checked bae's contact, she stored my no as "my hero" stored his with "John love".. I was worked up @1st but later got a grip of myself and then smiled. In my mind I was like" Na so this small girl wan take confused two grown up men". Actually 1month into our relationship I asked about her ex and all that, And then asked hope I don't have to play the ex games.. Chic was like I don't even have his number again and all that craps

Will update later about the confrontation.. But we good now. So try to hear out if she keeps buzzing your cell.

bro can we talk privately... prolly on whatsapp.. here is my number 07086071780
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Gpopsicle(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
guys she did one rather amazing and surprising thing this morning.. hope you all remember I told you she has been calling me since morning, when she couldn't hold it any longer, I had a surprise visit.. alas!!! she came to my house.

I pretended as if nothing happened, she was just sober all through.. we didn't even talk as I pretended as if no one was around.. I offered her food but she rejected.. all through her stay in my house she was just crying..

well, I had called her this evening for us to talk.. lemme get to hear what she will say.. as I type this to you, she is still crying..
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by pronto1(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Gpopsicle:

I have been dating my girl now for 7 months and I can say we have been doing great but for one character which I detest so much in her.. she is not been truthful and sincere, she lies alot.

Last year, she told me she was done with her ex and I believed her. Things kept on moving fine till I discovered she was still communicating with him and funny enough he stays close to where she is living...One day she asked for my permission to send him a birthday message which I allowed her to not only for me to discover the romantic message she sent him and the fact she still calls him pet names got me so infuriated and I vehemently reacted..

She cried for days, called me severally which I refused picking and tried apologizing.. one way or the other I forgave her on the condition that she ex communicates herself from him(ex). she even told me that she has barred his line from calling her and I was moved. All this was happening late last year and she promised to be truthful and sincere and wanted us to start afresh, this I agreed to.

Fast forward to yesterday when she came over to meet me at my working place, we went to a nearby restaurant to eat and I discovered a number called her. but she refused picking and out of curiosity I asked her why she didn't pick, she told me she didn't know the person and that besides she doesn't want to pick any call that evening.. well as a smart guy, I registered the number in my head and did my findings.. I later discovered that it was her 'ex'. The annoying thing is that she still saved his number with a pet name in her language('my own') thinking I wouldn't know..

Well I wasn't surprised because she has always been a suspect. I chatted her up and asked her about it, she told me to my face that the person who called was someone else who doesn't even reside in lagos and that I shouldn't get myself worked up and all that.. she went as far to say that my thoughts were rubbish.. I just laughed and was amazed that she could boldly lie to my face despite the fact that I had evidence with me.. She denied the fact that it wasn't her ex.. to an extent I even got confused sef thinking I was wrong but I had the evidence with me.

When I presented my evidences to her, she kept mute.. she started begging me and was crying. she kept on calling me, I refused picking her calls.. well I told her I wanted to call it quit and that we both needed a break.. I had wanted to go to her place today, but as a result of these I changed my mind.. She has been calling me since this morning and eventually when I picked she told me to still come over to her place.. obviously I ain't going anywhere..

God bless you bro, I was once in your shoes nd suffered for 2yrs before I realized I was on the receiving end, wen God wantsss u to let someone go and you insisted not to let them, he would use the person to hurt u badly until u eventually allow them go. Best Regards

2 Likes

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by majormofor(m): 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
Gpopsicle:
guys she did one rather amazing and surprising thing this morning.. hope you all remember I told you she has been calling me since morning, when she couldn't hold it any longer, I had a surprise visit.. alas!!! she came to my house.

I pretended as if nothing happened, she was just sober all through.. we didn't even talk as I pretended as if no one was around.. I offered her food but she rejected.. all through her stay in my house she was just crying..

well, I had called her this evening for us to talk.. lemme get to hear what she will say.. as I type this to you, she is still crying..

very soon u will give her ur balls back and she will be in control again...let her be o.infact rent a girl to chase her away lol...see go through dis pages frm beginning to last www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only/3

1 Like

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by kindredspirit(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
Gpopsicle:

Dude, DO NOT be taken in by this girl's tears. Trust me, you're going to regret it. I can tell that your hitherto steely resolve is being washed away by her tears.

Then again, maybe you need to learn the hard way because you're going to get what's coming to you if you take this girl back. It's good for experience value though as it would further reveal to you the intricacies of female behaviour in your journey through life.

Please proceed. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by LadyJul(f): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Gpopsicle:

It's very obvious u really love this girl...she might really love you but she's very confused... She's only going back to that ex because she knows you will still forgive her when caught....If you really want her to stop playing a fool out of you..then u need to stop forgiving her easily....teach her a lesson she'll never forget..and she won't try nonsense with you again... But if u keep forgiving her easily every time.. She'll continue taking you for a fool...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Gpopsicle(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
LadyJul:
It's very obvious u really love this girl...she might really love you but she's very confused... She's only going back to that ex because she knows you will still forgive her when caught....If you really want her to stop playing a fool out of you..then u need to stop forgiving her easily....teach her a lesson she'll never forget..and she won't try nonsense with you again... But if u keep forgiving her easily every time.. She'll continue taking you for a fool...

thanks deary.. I can't trust her again ever!! I won't just forgive like that, she has to see her faults and know fully well that this time around I ain't got time for rubbish..
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Gpopsicle(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
kindredspirit:

Dude, DO NOT be taken in by this girl's tears. Trust me, you're going to regret it. I can tell that your hitherto steely resolve is being washed away by her tears.

Then again, maybe you need to learn the hard way because you're going to get what's coming to you if you take this girl back. It's good for experience value though as it would further reveal to you the intricacies of female behaviour in your journey through life.

Please proceed. All the best.

I ain't moved by her tears a bit.. she can cry a river for all I care.. I just want to hear her own side of the story at least to be a fair judge.. but that doesn't mean I would condescend so low to played for a fool again. NEVER!!!!!
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Gpopsicle:

thanks deary.. I can't trust her again ever!! I won't just forgive like that, she has to see her faults and know fully well that this time around I ain't got time for rubbish..

If you can't trust her again, just break up biko.

1 Like

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by seangy4konji: 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Reminds me of my ex. All ex still calls her and says there is nothing. Till I read whatsapp messages of how that guy was dicking her down while I was his struggling in Abuja and could not pick calls. This same girl came to my house 3 days after I landed in town to cause problem saying how would I leave her and not pick calls and want to leave her. That she loves me so much causing troubles. She was receiving big dick some days before the scene she came to create.

98 percent of them are liars.

You need to let that girl go without lookin back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by buffalowings: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
SuperSuave:
angry
One of the reasons I'm happily single, ain't gat no worries grin smiley

bro
let's be true for a moment

we all want that one true love
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by SuperSuave(m): 2:52am On Mar 29, 2017
buffalowings:

bro
let's be true for a moment

we all want that one true love

yea, but not now to be sincere. Too focused on myself to start worrying about someone else
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by obyrich(m): 4:28am On Mar 29, 2017
Let her be. She will never repent. She is a manipulator. She will ruin you emotionally if you don't dump her now. If I tell you my story, you will run as fast as your feet can carry you. I am very sure the ex does not know she is in serious relationship with another guy (you). She is a fair weather friend. Leave her now or live to regret it. Peace.
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Meta4element(m): 5:01am On Mar 29, 2017
Op...E be like say both of us dey the same ship..Though she's now my ex.. but bro Number Rule of brotherhood is "Never trust a pu**y no matter how good is looks from the outside"...My ex own worst.. she denied with the name of God that "His just a friend"..But we are you know we are guys.. we can suspect a foul play from 100mile radius....One day I logged in on FB..clicked on her friends list.. curiosity couldn't allow me pass..so strolled like 2 pages and there was "His just a friend"..I clicked on the homie.. went to his pictures...I couldn't believe my eyes yet I had to man up...Two days leta...We went for Evening mass...We went to chapel.. I said a little prayers while she did her meditation....She Insisted to accompany me home.. We reached house.. I sat her down..asked her same question.. she still denied it..this time with tears.. saying am accusing her of something she wouldn't think of doing... bro I weak... I walked her home.. I told her at her front gate that any day I will see her near my house I will disgrace her..So bro..deal with it and move on...Sometimes the way girls lie.. u self go know say devil still dey learn work
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Mimzyy(f): 5:37am On Mar 29, 2017
You are a piscean? No wonder. Happy Birthday.

Kondomatic:
You have seen clearly that she saved the number as her own and you still ask for advise?
You wan hear am from my mouth bah?

OK here's my advice.

If the pussy is good then grab as much as you can and beat it fast.

If you have a sister in your wish list then upgrade her status to a girlfriend but if you don't then I will say that dating in 2017 isn't for you.
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Kondomatic(m): 5:52am On Mar 29, 2017
Mimzyy:
You are a piscean? No wonder. Happy Birthday.

Awwwww!

I didn't see this coming at all. Thank you plenty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Mother In Abuja / Meet Man With Longest P*nis In World (pic) / Every Gal Should Get A Nose Piercing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.