Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility (19808 Views)

Test Your IQ By Predicting My Age / Test Your Left Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by shumuel(m): 4:02am On Apr 01, 2017
VickyRotex:
I garrit! cool cool

How many attempt ? Took me 5 cheesy

ngmgeek:
Nice and fun. More of this!

@Signature, i'll give you 200 comments for that N5K but you must pay me first grin

1 Like

Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 01, 2017
[quote author=Souljeezy post=55149677][/quote]

U think everyone is as dumb as you? U dat jamb use to do 1-2 for five years
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 01, 2017
myking95:

U think everyone is as dumb as you? U dat jamb use to do 1-2 for five years
Are u always dx confused?
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 01, 2017
originalKsp:
Are you ready to test your mental vitality and flexibility?

Quick — say aloud what color you see in every word, NOT the word you read.

Go from left to right, from top to down.

Ready. Ready. Ready. Go!

Source http://samimath.com/prof-rancho/stroop-test-test-your-mental-vitality-and-flexibility/
Nice one, i failed it before i could reach the last colour. smiley
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by VickyRotex(f): 4:23am On Apr 01, 2017
IsaacBuchi:

Are u sure dear? Just like that..... wink

Yes ke! tongue I garrit. Do this often. So it was pretty easy. cool

1 Like

Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by VickyRotex(f): 4:24am On Apr 01, 2017
shumuel:

How many attempt ? Took me 5 cheesy

Honestly, 1 attempt. I do this often, so it was pretty easy!

5 attempt aint bad. Trust me! cool
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by shumuel(m): 4:35am On Apr 01, 2017
VickyRotex:

Honestly, 1 attempt. I do this often, so it was pretty easy!

5 attempt aint bad. Trust me! cool

hahaha Lol grin don't mind me, i failed my first attempt, so i began laughing and playing with it, just couldn't believe i would make the mistake.

1 Like

Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by delishpot: 4:38am On Apr 01, 2017
No mistakes.
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by VickyRotex(f): 4:41am On Apr 01, 2017
shumuel:

hahaha Lol grin don't mind me, i failed my first attempt, so i began laughing and playing with it, just couldn't believe i would make the mistake.

lol. Nice attempt! cool
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by IsaacBuchi(m): 4:42am On Apr 01, 2017
VickyRotex:

Yes ke! tongue I garrit. Do this often. So it was pretty easy. cool

Alright...now I believe you as you dey do am before..

I have a story to tell.....About a man who fell in love.

Do you know that love is a beautiful thing? We pray for it everyday, but when it comes we just don't see and we ignore it because it was not packaged just the way we want it. But the beautiful thing about love is not about the person we fall in love with it, it is about the person falling in love. If we appreciate the euphoria of the moment love takes a new meaning, the world turns around under our feet and then no matter how it panes it most beautiful thing in the world. Love is the sweetest thing in the world! Fall in love!

That is my morning motivational talk for you today. smiley
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by LeonMacJames(m): 4:43am On Apr 01, 2017
Nothing 2 do here

Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by MuskElon: 5:20am On Apr 01, 2017
Rushed through the first time with mistakes from line 3.

Tried a second time by squinting my eyes so i couldn't make out the words but could still see the colours; resulted in no errors.
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by Silasconelius(m): 5:29am On Apr 01, 2017
I don't make a mistake
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by 1stdammy: 5:37am On Apr 01, 2017
If I failed this, what does it mean? And what's to do?
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by Awoo88: 5:42am On Apr 01, 2017
Easy. Read it through the first attempt. The trick is focus on the color.
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by praisekeyzz(m): 6:08am On Apr 01, 2017
Now imagine some1 walking on d road while reading this thread, with d phone close to his/her eye, and start talking to it.
Wetin dem go call am?
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by gen2lpat(m): 6:25am On Apr 01, 2017
To perfectly do this, here is the cheat. Lol...

Dim your eyes to blur the picture. Dont dim too much. Now all you can see is the colours and not the words. Now start saying the colours loud. I am sure you did better now than before.

I did like 5times without slowing down a sec. Cheers
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by elfico(m): 6:43am On Apr 01, 2017
daewoorazer:
The game intends you to see beyond the obvious.

To better understand d game, force your eyes to blur the words so you won't see them clearly, however, only the color remains.

#zanga
you get sense. exactly what I did
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by UjSizzle(f): 6:44am On Apr 01, 2017
Aced it. Damn it was stressful.
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by originalKsp(m): 6:56am On Apr 01, 2017
daewoorazer:

To better understand d game, force your eyes to blur the words so you won't see them clearly, however, only the color remains.

#zanga

Nice one, I never thought of this.
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by originalKsp(m): 7:01am On Apr 01, 2017
myking95:
Finished everything in less than 10 secs. No mistake
hw you take do am? shocked
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by castrokiller(m): 7:02am On Apr 01, 2017
Wow
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by eezeribe(m): 7:06am On Apr 01, 2017
nwachinemelu:
Failed woefully even Albert Einstein will fail this....

Eyaaa... You are on your own.most nairalanders did it easily,Please respect Albert Einstein.
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 01, 2017
Read more (view signature)
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by Amberon: 7:16am On Apr 01, 2017
Exactly what I did, I thought no one else would know the scope.
daewoorazer:

#zanga
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by Daboomb: 7:23am On Apr 01, 2017
originalKsp:
Sincerely share with us the row and color you made your first mistake and how many mistakes you made! - If Possible.

Facts about the Stroop Test:

The stroop test is used in neuropsychological evaluations to measure mental vitality and flexibility,
since performing well requires strong attention, inhibition and self-regulation capability.

Other Interesting Brain Teasers Can be found on Prof. Rancho's official Page here http://samimath.com/prof-rancho/

Just make sure you dont ask Dino melaye or any of our Senators to do this test otherwise.....

We will have to again invite theVice Chancellor of ABU to testify that he finished the test, in 2019 ofcourse! shocked grin grin

Awon Weerey!
angry angry
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by Xtopherprince(m): 7:48am On Apr 01, 2017
Read as fast as I could........ Didn't make any mistake. What's that aim of this test?
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by hardbody: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2017
My only mistake was on the first row i did not repeat or make any mistakes again.
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by shumuel(m): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. Nice attempt! cool

Yeah, Thanks grin
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by shumuel(m): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. Nice attempt! cool

Yeah, Thanks grin
VickyRotex:

lol. Nice attempt! cool

Yeah, Thanks grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tell Us 5 Interesting Things About Yourself / Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching / Similarities & Differences ( S & D )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.