Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,454 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:41 PM

Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility (19783 Views)

Test Your IQ By Predicting My Age / Test Your Left Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by shumuel(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. Nice attempt! cool

Yeah, Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by shumuel(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. Nice attempt! cool

Yeah, Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by shumuel(m): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. Nice attempt! cool

Yeah, Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by jennifer22(f): 10:03am On Apr 01, 2017
I kept laughing at my self as I goofed.... Not easy at all
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by Fmartin(m): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2017
myking95:
Finished everything in less than 10 secs. No mistake
y u too dey lie lyk this e gud fr ur eyes grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by makavele: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2017
go close to the monitor or phone screen; so close that you ONLY see blurred colors
and not the actual words . . .
it will remove the distraction of reading out the words instead of the color
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by olafum1(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2017
nwachinemelu:
Failed woefully even Albert Einstein will fail this....

Olodo, that means u don't know Einstein at all
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by VickyRotex(f): 11:52am On Apr 01, 2017
IsaacBuchi:

Alright...now I believe you as you dey do am before..

I have a story to tell.....About a man who fell in love.

Do you know that love is a beautiful thing? We pray for it everyday, but when it comes we just don't see and we ignore it because it was not packaged just the way we want it. But the beautiful thing about love is not about the person we fall in love with it, it is about the person falling in love. If we appreciate the euphoria of the moment love takes a new meaning, the world turns around under our feet and then no matter how it panes it most beautiful thing in the world. Love is the sweetest thing in the world! Fall in love!

That is my morning motivational talk for you today. smiley

Hehehehehe. You go fear Morning Motivation na.

1 Like

Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
eagleeye2:
Made my first mistake on the second row, but continued more slowly and had to pause a bit on the third row, and continued till i finished.
Didn't even know I was goofing until I was chorusing "red white green brown" on every line. Got it well on the third attempt.
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by danbrowndmf(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
jennifer22:
I kept laughing at my self as I goofed.... Not easy at all
madam check your mail
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by ngmgeek(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
shumuel:

How many attempt ? Took me 5 cheesy

@Signature, i'll give you 200 comments for that N5K but you must pay me first grin

Did your mother give birth to you before you were conceived? cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by shumuel(m): 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
ngmgeek:

Did your mother give birth to you before you were conceived? cheesy grin cheesy grin

hahaha Lol grin unfortunately for you and fortunately for me, i was already walking around the house before being conceived tongue am very serious grin
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by ngmgeek(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
shumuel:

hahaha Lol grin unfortunately for you and fortunately for me, i was already walking around the house before being conceived tongue am very serious grin

Good for you. After your mother took a thousand men, right? grin
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by soniajefe: 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
The third line
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by shumuel(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
ngmgeek:

Good for you. After your mother took a thousand men, right? grin

No, not at all, she spent all her time fighting for women like your mother, so she could raise good, respectful and very industrious kids for the society.

Do you go with the offer or not ? Don't lets derail the thread.
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by ngmgeek(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
shumuel:

No, not at all, she spent all her time fighting for women like your mother, so she could raise good, respectful and very industrious kids for the society.

Do you go with the offer or not ? Don't lets derail the thread.

The only offer I will go for, is your paternity test. There's talk that your mother cannot give an accurate account of the number of lowlifes who fathered you. cheesy
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
Fmartin:
y u too dey lie lyk this e gud fr ur eyes grin

All brains are not equal. Also primary school education matters too. I schooled at access primary calabar, we were mostly trained about extra cognitive processes such as reading in between lines, deductions, etc at primary 2, tough but worth it. Also try reading to understand, its more efficient than cramming. Train your brain at a young age...it will do wonders for you.
Re: Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
Souljeezy:

Are u always dx confused?

Depends on your perspective, to folks like u, genius is so strange.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's See How Intelligent You Are / UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession / You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.