Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,235 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:05 AM

Tithing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tithing (655 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing / This Thing Called Tithing / Epic Response To Daddy Freeze Interview On Tithing!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tithing by keleants(m): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2017
I need an advice... my dad owns this guest house and bar, which he put me in charge, buh he doesn't pay me cuz he said am his son. the thing is I only write some short time/lodging. I do pocket some of the short time and lodging money, and I pay my tithes and offerings from there buh my friends say that it's not good to pay what I steal. don't know if you get me. should I continue paying or stop cuz I love paying tithes
Re: Tithing by ihedioramma: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2017
keleants:
I need an advice... my dad owns this guest house and bar, which he put me in charge, buh he doesn't pay me cuz he said am his son. the thing is I only write some short time/lodging. I do pocket some of the short time and lodging money, and I pay my tithes and offerings from there buh my friends say that it's not good to pay what I steal. don't know if you get me. should I continue paying or stop cuz I love paying tithes
Will you like your son to steal from you if you marry ?.
Re: Tithing by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2017
keleants:

Yaaazzz...he doesNT need to pay u COZ what he owns, you own it too..it means it is urz as well cos you are his son grin

So, there's no case here... cheesy don't feel guilty about it. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Nissan Altima, Colour Gold / Muslim Cleric Urges FIFA To BAN Christian Players From Making Sign Of The Cross / See Amazing Birthday Photos Of Lucky Igbinedion Ex Governor Of Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.