Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:22 AM

Suggestions: What Can I Import To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Suggestions: What Can I Import To Nigeria (557 Views)

Dried Cow Dick Supplier Needed Urgently.( Import To Turkey) / How Do I Import Human Hair Online / What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions: What Can I Import To Nigeria by nkowaputa(m): 9:23am On Mar 28, 2017
I'm looking at importation business but I'm really not sure what to import. I need advice and suggestions.
Re: Suggestions: What Can I Import To Nigeria by sekundosekundo: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2017
nkowaputa:
I'm looking at importation business but I'm really not sure what to import. I need advice and suggestions.

You're very funny, aren't you?.

Just listen to yourself.

It's like I want to go to Uni but I don't know what to study.
Re: Suggestions: What Can I Import To Nigeria by otitokoroleti: 9:42am On Mar 28, 2017
nkowaputa:
venture into something else biko, dont waste our forex

2 Likes

Re: Suggestions: What Can I Import To Nigeria by Oladipos(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2017
nkowaputa:
It depends on the country u want to import from. But considering the Nigerian business environment at the moment, digital items will sell very well. You can import Power Banks, Chargers, MicroSD, Flash Drives etc. Don't thank me, thank God.

1 Like

Re: Suggestions: What Can I Import To Nigeria by emmaeko1989: 11:39am On Mar 28, 2017
contact me 08150760515(call,sms,whatsapp)...email: emmaekopp2@gmail.com
Re: Suggestions: What Can I Import To Nigeria by Dhilariousdandy(m): 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Do you know that you can become a millionaire through mini importation business no matter your location..

Do you know that even though you are working, schooling or busy doing something else, you can set up a mini importation business and start making huge money online by selling things you import from china/Turkey on: konga, jumia, kaymu, jiji, olx, etc?

Have you been trying to start mini importation business but you don't know how to do that just because you don't live in Lagos?

Or you're been confronted with problems of buying any stuff from china, are you interested in buying goods at a cheaper rate and get it shipped to Nigeria at a flexible price, do you have anything to buy and you're having problems with making payments to your suppliers and getting your stuff shipped to you, are you interested in the importation business and you don't know how to go about it?

whatsapp me on 08166837647 to join my "Chinese Business in Nigeria", where products on flash sale are posted everyday from china at cheaper rate and as well learn more about the importation business.

Join Our Whatsapp Group=>> https:///8lWD2mfbKBUCSeAkAuqXHI

(1) (Reply)

. . . / How To Make Money Playing Video Games Online | Proven Model / Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.