Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) (54700 Views)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / Yusuf Buhari Completes His NYSC, Shows Off Discharge Certificate. Photo / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Dongreat(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
spartan117:
Sahara reporters *yawonon* Hope I got dat spelling right pls someone should quote me to give the correct spelling to the expression on dino's face

When last did you experience 24 hours power supply (electricity), free healthcare and good roads? Do you your country is blessed with 90% oil deposits, 5% short of Saudi Arabia? Compare the two countries and see who the "NTOORR" should be directed at?

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Gassa007: 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
adorablepepple:
This one that looks like drawing.
Who is this one
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
spartan117:
Sahara reporters *yawonon* Hope I got dat spelling right pls someone should quote me to give the correct spelling to the expression on dino's face

The correct espression on Dino's face is:

man baby.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by cloudyskygrind(m): 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
This still hasn't explained how he was able to gain admission to do masters with a third class degree

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Abeyjide: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dino the fraudster. kindly check the last digit well 2000 and also 2001 on that Certificate and you will know there is fraud on it.

2 Likes

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Gassa007: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
tintingz:
Something is fishy about Dino's certificates. Am I the only one that find it hard to believe his claims? undecided
Yes,you're the only one
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Dongreat(m): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Only their pockets is what matters to them.

The year and the tenure is running out but that's not their business.

The only law they'll pass quick is the one that will benefit them.

One of them was asked "how will you cope with the ambassadorial job considering your age".

HEAR THE THIEF;

"Go and ask Robert Mugabe if age is affecting his job".

I WEEP FOR NIGERIA.

Nigeria don't deserve your tears . The situation facing the country is what is expected of a failed state, failed youths and failed leaders. Infact I expect worse than this as it's the law of nature.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
What Dino still doesn't get is that celebrating his graduation is beside the real revelation by sahara:

Dino was a mediocre student.

We wouldn't have known otherwise, with all the false claims of Harvard and London business schools.

I don't know how mediocrity is cause for celebration.

SR still won the day.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by chukel(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Very poor job. His NYSC code is reading 99 when he resumed camp in 2000. It never happens. It must read the same year u started service. All those who have their NYSC certificate should go and verify that. If u started service in 2000, your state NYSC code must read 2000 and not any other year.

4 Likes

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Dongreat(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
cloudyskygrind:
This still hasn't explained how he was able to gain admission to do masters with a third class degree

If you know fela kuti and listen to his music, then you will know the answer to your question.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by ademasta(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
See Gobe
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Gassa007: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
SeniorZato:
How many people believe this trash. Maleye did not meet up admission requirements let alone graduating or even serving
This one no get anything to talk again
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nigeria cannot clean corruption at all
why is all his certificate all in photocopy?
what's keeping him to collect the original since 2000 that he graduated
these people are fantastically corrupt in Former UK prime minister's voice

3 Likes

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by seguno2: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Day169:
This proves little. It's a photocopy.

Go and listen to DBanj- Mobo lowo won.
Dino ti ja lowo awon olote ati oniro jatijati.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Ethanegos(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
The NYSC certificate dates 9th July 2000 to 8th July 2001 but the year on the NYSC number is 1999. Hmmmmm. Something is wrong. Not saying he is lying though but just went through other NYSC certificates and the year on the NYSC number is the same as the start year.

Like I said I may be wrong but..............................hmmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
Why is he showing photocopy not the original NYSC certificate?
Why is the registration nos started with 99 & not 2000?
Something is fishy here.
Haters of truth over to you

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by lafuria1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
chukel:
Very poor job. His NYSC code is reading 99 when he resumed camp in 2000. It never happens. It must read the same year u started service. All those who have their NYSC certificate should go and verify that. If u started service in 2000, your state NYSC code must read 2000 and not any other year.
Exactly!

im confused, certificate is fake

2 Likes

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by justjify(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
cktheluckyman:
So which other lie Will sowore and his BMC crew hold on to now grin
Dino doesn't have a manhood.
grin
Or his name is Dano and not Dano
Mumu sahara.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by greggng: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
I am surprise nobody is mentioning this discrepancies in his names. The school said he graduated with the name jonah Daniel malaye. Nysc said in their cert malaye Daniel and national assemly says Dino malaye. How many times can a responsible person change name? When you re entering the orientation camp with ur call up letter it will indicate the name you used to graduate. This Dino is hiding something

3 Likes

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by freeDR(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=Dongreat post=55029055]Mr Dino, the only people you can fool are those who judge cases based on sentiments resulting from tribal hate, president grudge and ill wishes or those who have never studied in a prestigious university before. Shamefully 90% of the youths belong in this category and the 10% who reason normally are overshadowed due to the intense stupidity by the 90% which is fostered by poverty, illiteracy and tribalism.

Dino supporters ask yourself, the money paid to you, has it provided good roads for you, 24 hours power supply or quality healthcare? Do you still reside in a third world country and do you wake up daily with the smell of raw sewage staring at you? And if you are not paid then you case is worse than your father who was senile to do something despite having the opportunity to salvage a great nation for his child, "You". Continue the support of criminal politicians for you shall die suffering and smiling, just like your father and same trait you will pass to your malnourished children.

Ps: this is not a curse but fact the citizens will face in a failed country. Good luck insulting me when your politicians should be at the gallows by nmisdirected See, Dino as an individual has done well for himself in life. What have you done for yourself? I think you are the one being blinded by hate and your anger is being misdirected. A truly well educated fellow looks critically at facts before taking sides. Anyway, your frustrations are not unexpected. Things is hard.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Nellybii: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
blackpanda:

But Dino is in APC
So what are you saying

Don't mind the goats scampering for yam everywhere.
Anyone that is accused of fraud or corruption immediately becomes their hero. How can a group of people be so disgusting and pathetic?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by freeDR(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dongreat:
Mr Dino, the only people you can fool are those who judge cases based on sentiments resulting from tribal hate, president grudge and ill wishes or those who have never studied in a prestigious university before. Shamefully 90% of the youths belong in this category and the 10% who reason normally are overshadowed due to the intense stupidity by the 90% which is fostered by poverty, illiteracy and tribalism.

Dino supporters ask yourself, the money paid to you, has it provided good roads for you, 24 hours power supply or quality healthcare? Do you still reside in a third world country and do you wake up daily with the smell of raw sewage staring at you? And if you are not paid then you case is worse than your father who was senile to do something despite having the opportunity to salvage a great nation for his child, "You". Continue the support of criminal politicians for you shall die suffering and smiling, just like your father and same trait you will pass to your malnourished children.

Ps: this is not a curse but fact the citizens will face in a failed country. Good luck insulting me when your politicians should be at the gallows by now.
See, Dino as an individual has done well for himself in life. What have you done for yourself? I think you are the one being blinded by hate and your anger is being misdirected. A truly well educated fellow looks critically at facts before taking sides. Anyway, your frustrations are not unexpected. Things are hard.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Elnino4ladies: 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
8th July 2001 is Sunday

POP on Sunday?

2 Likes

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by nedsly: 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ajasco222:
"Another Ndume lie. I finished NYSC in 2001" Senator Dino Melaye said while sharing a copy of his NYSC certificate. This comes a day after the Vice Chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University(ABU), Professor Ibrahim Garba confirmed to the Senate that Dino Melaye truly graduated from the university in the year 2000.

The NYSC certificate dates 9th July 2000 to 8th July 2001.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/dino-melaye-shares-copy-of-his-nysc.html

https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/846639231795630082

But July 9 2000 to July 8 2001 is Sunday to Sunday
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Firefire:
[s][/s]

BMC, how market?

Son, stop exhibiting your steupidity in public
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Caseless: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Amarabae:
wow, I am happy, sahara reporters and Apc BMC have been put to shame.
sowore should start preparing for court, by the time he finish paying the 5billion naira, that his blackmailing media will fold.
such an incoherent post.

2 Likes

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Basfaq(m): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
cktheluckyman:
So which other lie Will sowore and his BMC crew hold on to now grin
What about Harvard university and London school of economics who outrightly denied him.?. grin

2 Likes

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Dongreat(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
freeDR:

See, Dino as an individual has done well for himself in life. What have you done for yourself? I think you are the one being blinded by hate and your anger is being misdirected. A truly well educated fellow looks critically at facts before taking sides. Anyway, your frustrations are not unexpected. Things are hard.

Dino as a thief has done well for himself, that the right words to use. You are not talking to a commoner, just because we are in a faceless forum. "Things are hard", shocking it's coming from you who reside a third world country ridden with depression, recession and recent increase in suicide. Good luck getting paid by your master as it will provide the needed funds to purchase fuel at a ridiculous price when country like Namibia is flexing 24 hours power supply. Who's the joke now?

Quote me again to talk trash and support a thief, and I will tell you the history of your forefathers that was suffered just like you are now.

Ps: just saw your signature "put humanity first" and you are supporting a Nigeria politician? I expect you to quote and insult and you will be shocked how I know your history. Senile youth getting shaged by bloody politician.

3 Likes

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by karimcarim(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Uncle Dino, why can't you show us the original Certificate instead of the photocopy.
So that your enemy will shut up !!!

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Nellybii: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Abeyjide:
Dino the fraudster. kindly check the last digit well 2000 and also 2001 on that Certificate and you will know there is fraud on it.

Don't mind him. That 1 is so different in font to the 200 . So obvious. This cannot fly. Only for kids.
Let him go to court with all those poor editing of the 0 to 1 and bring the originals. Lol
It is only fools and illiterates that he can deceive and himself. That certificate is 1999-2000 clearly.
I can bet it that he will come later to say he has forgiven Sahara reporters because all this crap he puts on social media cannot fly in court.

2 Likes

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
You are right in your assessment, but every politician in nigeria is corrupt, why the selective coondemnation. Can you in all honesty mention one minister in this government that is not corrupt? If Obasanjo, Babangida, Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Igbinedion, and all others that are regarded as politicians in nigeria atre walking free, why this blackmail against a few that oppose certain power brokers?
Dongreat:
Mr Dino, the only people you can fool are those who judge cases based on sentiments resulting from tribal hate, president grudge and ill wishes or those who have never studied in a prestigious university before. Shamefully 90% of the youths belong in this category and the 10% who reason normally are overshadowed due to the intense stupidity by the 90% which is fostered by poverty, illiteracy and tribalism.

Ps: this is not a curse but fact the citizens will face in a failed country. Good luck insulting me when your politicians should be at the gallows by now.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Student125(m): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
you guys don't know anything, if you knw what dey call forgery u will ask where are the originals of those documents. even original with full color can be forged. guys on the street know what am saying. This is Nigeria where anything is possible. Also check those lines under 200(1) and 200(0). the same happend where 200(0) appeared the second time. those in ( ) should be checked to.pure Photoshop

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku / President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) / The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.