Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice (3242 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by hellooooo(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2009
Hello my fellow Nairaland

Here is the problem, I'm really going crazy about this girl,  thou actually she wooed me & I felt great about it.

Thou at first, I was not that really serious with her but as times goes on, she was really caring, she calls me like nobody has ever done to me, the best thing that happened to me in my life, pretty, understanding and all I need a lady,

I started falling in love with her, I have never felt this kind of feeling in my life. I shared the secret of ma life with her and my plans and she does advice me how to go about it,

The mistake I realized was that when it got to a certain stage, I started pressurizing her kinda of like been desperate which I quite know girls don't like but my feelings can't just help me to be sincere it is not my fault  embarassed

When she noticed, she started withdrawing and I knew it,

Thou it's a long distance relationship cos we are in different countries and I intend to go meet her in future cos I believe LDR do work cos I have met quite number of people online cos human beings are the one on the PC not robots  grin

Thou she told me @ 1st she got a bf is dating not precisely but she is pissed off with him that is why she buzz me, I just have to play along cos who knows,

We have been communication for some months now and recently she started mishaving,

I'm really going MAD!! I can't stop thinking about her thou my friends do laugh @ me,  LOVER BOY  grin

I don't know what's wrong with me,  should I move on,

Thou I'm a cool guy to be with and I'm getting attentions from ladies but this lady is a jackpot to me I cherish so much  cry

I intend to delete all her contacts, YIM, Mobile, Photos as soon as the year runs out if she is turning out to be positive and move on with my life

Sincerely I felt so bad and dumped cry It

I need intend to chill out and mix up with new friends I got here thou and move on with my life

I think Life is a lesson,  I still care about her thou  embarassed my heart is breaking,  I don't know about her

Pls help  embarassed
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by hellooooo(m): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2009
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by Parohfrey(f): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2009
Mr Woman

When she started communicating with you, it might just be for communications sake, why do you think she wants to fall in love with you? Common, you are one of the reasons why women dont want to make the first move with men. Therefore, I say, forget about her and keep searching for your korobitistically in love rofmalao!
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by hellooooo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2009
@Paroh_frey,

Yeah @ first, I knew she never wanted to fall in love with me just friends, but it get to a stage I started developing feeling which I quite know both of us do.

This was what made me fall in love with her, she was screaming and all that I'm not giving her attention enough, I jst wanted to play it cool but she boosted me with all those stuffs and I felt pity for her then it came in me embarassed

this is not my first time of meeting a girl or dealing with a chick, I think I got some experience but but this one is just so different for christ sake or is it because it is online? I have met different girls online too:: UK, Europe, USA cool babes my friends are even crazy about and all that  I wasn't that interested,  just chat and all that,

She tells me sweet things and all that,  infact we have been able to talk nasty etc on the phone, she is so understanding,

I'm not a desperate guy searching for love and all that, I'm focused and determined but this one just came like that
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by Parohfrey(f): 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2009
she is just using u to fill a space, now she found someone and you are no more needed, thats it for real.
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by hellooooo(m): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2009
Paroh_frey:

she is just using u to fill a space, now she found someone and you are no more needed, thats it for real.

I see,  too bad for me  cry

I can't believe this is happening to me thou::: I have been WARNED but I didn't listen  lipsrsealed

But why did she do this to me? why? I never offended her  embarassed

So my been nice to her has been converted to a FOOL right
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by hellooooo(m): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2009
Hi,

I need more advices from the ladies,

thanks,

Thou she stood behind me during my lonely days n difficult time embarassed, the person I can talk too and all,

Hey responses from guys too will be appreciate.

I don't want to spoil my Xmas and I have a challenging exam soon, I need to concentrate cry
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2009
Guy,you are yahoo loverboy.she use you to quench her boredness,now she true wit you.
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by hellooooo(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2009
Emzybrown:

Guy,you are yahoo loverboy.she use you to quench her boredness,now she true wit you.

Thanks for the advice, I'm not a yahoo loverboy,  I just have fun online and that,  thou this is my first time of falling in love online but it was so serious btw us @ a certain stage, even my friends where happy about it cos it was the 1st and it sounded to real u know.

She should have told me point blank when she was done with me, please don't really take it serious with me and mix up some stories u know the distance and all that and I will definately understand cos I knew the probability of meeting is slight and I will be cool instead of ignoring me, thats too bad, it's really hurting me

Maybe I need to dust my self and face the reality. it's cool thou
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by waleski(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2009
sorry men same sh.It different days is the situation to me ur story is not new so forget abt it and move on besides how can u form such a close online relantionship wen there are girls u can talk 2 in real life
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by hellooooo(m): 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2009
waleski:

sorry men same sh.It different days is the situation to me your story is not new so forget abt it and move on besides how can u form such a close online relantionship wen there are girls u can talk 2 in real life

Yeah:: I do relate with girls real life,  make dem laugh and all that but unfortunately where I reside now is so bad, can't even think of getting a date,

Most of my friends go for slut or ugly whites or some chicks just in the name of what is under,  sincerely I can't just do that,   I better die like that

I'm a kinda of guy I don't like going down with any kind of girl, but most girls generally think I'm a player the way I dress and talk and react,

100% girl told me this when they met me @ 1st,  Hey you are a player and I'm not ooo  grin
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by waleski(m): 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2009
hellooooo:

Yeah:: I do relate with girls real life,  make dem laugh and all that but unfortunately where I reside now is so bad, can't even think of getting a date,

Most of my friends go for slut or ugly whites or some chicks just in the name of what is under,  sincerely I can't just do that,   I better die like that

I'm a kinda of guy I don't like going down with any kind of girl, but most girls generally think I'm a player the way I dress and talk and react,

100% girl told me this when they met me @ 1st,  Hey you are a player and I'm not ooo  grin

well aint u unlucky undecided well u post abt u getting crazy over a cyber lover it makes u sound weird well spread ur wing u may find some nl girls that make sense wink instead of beating urself over someone u knw over the internet smiley
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by hellooooo(m): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2009
waleski:

well aint u unlucky undecided well u post abt u getting crazy over a cyber lover it makes u sound weird well spread your wing u may find some nl girls that make sense wink instead of beating urself over someone u knw over the internet smiley

It's weird thou, just don't know,

Alright bro,  but I don't intend to get girls NL online but if I do and we get to meet each other fine,  mostly I prefer to meet wake-up guys we can do things together,

Anyway Bro,  thanks for your time,  I'm relieved now,

Merry Xmas ,  Take care
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by waleski(m): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2009
god bless u my bro smiley u know u cant continue crying cry over a fish dat got lost hope u find better fortunes chio end of thread finally I be Dr.Phil cheesy
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by amhurting: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2009
poster, have you made the girl one-on-one before?
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by freecocoa(f): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2009
hellooooooo wat's up wit the thou?duuuh
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by Coretalk(m): 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2009
fall in love over the internet, o boy, she's not feeling the same. As she said initially, it's for communication purposes and she had a bf, ka e

I was in a similar situation, only that it's wasn't online.

All i will say is forget about her, she had used you. she's no longer interested (wish some1 told me that)
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by Pweety4me(f): 12:26am On Dec 24, 2009
Omdz your such a loser!(well u sound like one) tongue *Shakes Her Head And Walks Out*
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by mamagee3(f): 12:29am On Dec 24, 2009
I'll be back with my reply. cool
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by Pweety4me(f): 12:30am On Dec 24, 2009
^Lolz mama 4 d mama y do u keep typing dis same sentence everywhere?
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by mamagee3(f): 12:35am On Dec 24, 2009
They are so many dumb and meaningless threads all over the forum. grin
I just can't get a reply for them sooner
. grin grin
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by Pweety4me(f): 12:38am On Dec 24, 2009
^Hehe hmmm ok but try small. . . tongue
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by hellooooo(m): 3:22am On Dec 24, 2009
amhurting:

poster, have you made the girl one-on-one before?

No I have never but have met alot thru this means, I don't condemn people online cos you don't know tommorrow, you might just away your food and give it to a cat to eat if you are rude grin So I try as much as possible to relate with everybody.

I believe folks that condemn people online are not realistic with themselves, they are thousands of biz going online and online relationships do also work.

I know this post might be dumb.

As I said early you tend to know when relationship are doggy, but this was more than it, even got to a certain I felt let me just chill but she still screamed for my attention again

Pweety4me:

Omdz your such a looser!(well u sound like one) tongue *Shakes Her Head And Walks Out*

I accept the fact I'm a loser, in life it's all about gain or loss. You don't tend to win every game, everyday is not Xmas. You don't expect everything to favour you I accept that.

I have been able to meet some people online which has contributed to my life and I'm not regretting that, all because I'm been so nice and they were shocked shocked

I was loose to her and I don't know why she is hurting me so much and she knows cry cry

I have never treated a girls like this cos I know how it feels, I think what of it was me? how will I feel. Open up blank point and they know where I'm heading to so they won't feel heart broken and understand my state.

@all

thanks for your contribution
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by topup: 4:07am On Dec 24, 2009
She probably liked you from the get-go initially as a sort-of forbidden fruit that distracted her from the problems in her existing relationship with her boyfriend.

And whilst you weren't too keen on starting anything, she probably liked you, and then whilst your feelings began to grow hers might have faded over time.

The reason why I say this is, if I really liked a guy, and he finally began to notice me, I might get shy, but I would NOT start misbehaving for fear of losing his affection and attention. By misbehaving it either means she is really afraid of getting really close to you, or she is not really bothered anymore about putting effort into maintaining the 'friendship'.

I suggest that you try and obtain a rational perspective on this, you are starting to become addicted to chatting to her online (and maybe also on the phone) and because she is distancing herself away, it means that you are intensifying your feelings for her to compensate.

I may be wrong but this is probably a case of a girl being really confident and forward and then when it comes down to it, shies away when met with the same confidence, or maybe she's bored and is speaking to someone else.

It's really difficult to tell whether you're on the same level as the other person when talking online, you can't see facial expressions and everything can be faked, from the profile pic to the accent you hear over skype, so whilst the girl might have seemed very keen at the beginning, it could have all been a game.

With this in perspective, please try and know that if she is worth it, she will make things easier for you, or at least respond, if you find that it's like fighting a losing battle, try and reassess her qualities, not just what you saw at the beginning, but balance it with what she's like now.
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by Pweety4me(f): 4:11am On Dec 24, 2009
@Poster take heart ehn. . .tongue u really just need 2 chill 4 real if u know all these things about how gurls feel den use dat 2 your advantage stop letting your feelings affect your relationship with her just try and talk 2 her.
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by H2O2: 4:15am On Dec 24, 2009
She's back with her boyfriend. You were only a distraction.
Move on joh
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by hellooooo(m): 6:39am On Dec 24, 2009
@top-up,

thanks for your advice I really appreciate

@pweety4me
Alright will work on that

H2O2:

She's back with her boyfriend.  You were only a distraction.
Move on joh
Sure I need too  grin

@all
I went home during the holidays

Sincerely what really made me went crazy about her was my ex.

I never told her about my ex cos I think that will make matter worse if I do, I don't think that is right

I found out my ex really don't love me for whom i am, she is just after my success and her own selfishness.

She cares less about me, just her, brags on phone why aint you calling me, ok understood you are missing me but you need to understand I don't have much try and understand but she doesn't want too.

I try to get some info about her by psyching her that what will happen if you didn't hear from me, she said to me max. 6 month i'm going to get another boyfriend  shocked

That means less than 6 month she gonna get hooked up with someone else if actually I'm having problems.

She is also demanding and doesn't cut according to her cloth, she bills me so high WTF  She brags she worth it. I'm not married for christ sake.

She rejects funds that it is not enough, she is carelessly misplace valuable things like water or maybe she is using that means to lie to me.

She is not helping her self to move forward academically, she complains it is not her fault? so who's fault that you failed? me? she is bored on phone and annoys me sometimes, can't contribute to social life about the future other things, just love love poo  is she using that means to trap me or what.

To be candid, I noticed if I go on with this kind of girl, I might get financial problems in future because of her tax and family imaging her mum calling me for money, for wat now? they turn me to scumbag money  angry

When I came back, she threathened me with pregnancy I almost got hypertension. I need to fight back because I knew it was a lie

She is too bored on bed for goodness sake, I try to explain to her about it but she doesn't want to listen. Ladies like her makes guys like us cheat

Thou I haven't told ma ex I call it quit cos women are wicked  grin

I just fold my hands and look  smiley

So I had to weigh the two them according to my taste and I found out the online was the perfect match for me

Got all the qualities I want, advice, education, sex, social life and all that u know,

Once again thanks for the advice folks

I am overwhelmed  smiley
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by humblemate(m): 6:47am On Dec 24, 2009
Try push a little to see if she comes back , but no pressure so that she doesn't yield as a result of that. If atlast she doesn't yield to u'r proposal then u shake it off and move on with u'r life come next year.
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 24, 2009
Eyah, move on. . . . . .
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by hellooooo(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2009
humblemate:

Try push a little to see if she comes back , but no pressure so that she doesn't yield as a result of that. If atlast she doesn't yield to u'r proposal then u shake it off and move on with u'r life come next year.

Yeah, I have done that,  I hope she come back if not I have to move on  cool

I don't intend to reject her if she hopefully comes back, even if was been used but she has really helped me alot using me @ the same time  grin so I can't shun her just like that.

Everybody with his bad parts, we just need to adjust to situations we find ourselves in life.

I will make her realise we can be friends only. This time aint gonna be desperate and we make it cool, if we get to work out then fine and if not, it's not a do or die affair.

FL Gators:

Eyah, move on. . . . . .

I have accepted my destiny  grin

@all

With this topic, I have been able to know my weak point

Only the strong survive, if you know sharp u go die! grin grin
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by frank317: 9:13am On Dec 24, 2009
As far as i am concerned she was neva ur girl. U were the one deceivin ur self and callin her ur babe. U need more xperience in ur life. U are still livin within the limit of ur fantasies, u better wake up and face reality, things dont always work d way we want it to. U need a girl in ur life, u need 2 stop livin in dreams and wishes. Love is physical. U drove her away wit u over indulgence into some thing that she knew wasnt evn real.
Re: I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 24, 2009
hellooooo:

Yeah, I have done that,  I hope she come back if not I have to move on  cool

I don't intend to reject her if she hopefully comes back, even if was been used but she has really helped me alot using me @ the same time  grin so I can't shun her just like that.

Everybody with his bad parts, we just need to adjust to situations we find ourselves in life.

I will make her realise we can be friends only. This time aint gonna be desperate and we make it cool, if we get to work out then fine and if not, it's not a do or die affair.

I have accepted my destiny  grin

@all

With this topic, I have been able to know my weak point

Only the strong survive, if you know sharp u go die! grin grin

Stop contradicting yourself and forget her.

A woman who wants you will do anything to have you. . . .

She aint gonna come back, maybe only to use you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Kiss This Chiick For N1,000,000? / Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs? / A Lady Propose To Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.